Ben Nye Fair Translucent Powder Shaker Bottle 3 Oz

by Ben Nye

Ben Nye Fair Translucent Face Powder 3 oz Soft and light Powders are naturally matte and durably set crème makeups. Apply to cheeks and eyes before Rouges, Shadows and Lumière Grande Colors for smooth, even application. This soft peach shade gently...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ben Nye Fair Translucent Powder Shaker Bottle 3 Oz!
Delano, CA
I love this product because of the matte finish that it has. It’s totally worth the dollars.
The best out of the best I recommend you need this product in your life asap its perfect
brooklyn
I’m gonna going to go check my insta was the day you got it to me and you ya know wanna y
Shirley
Kind of pricey! But worth it baking has never been easier and it makes my skin stay matte
Torrance, CA
used this on my clients and it works amazing leaving the skin flawless it’s a must have
Nutley, NJ
Doesnt have a tint pr flash back. I used it once and will most likely use again soon!!
Purchased at: Amazon
I do like this powder however I have found cheaper alternatives that work just as good
Warm Springs , OR
Love this setting powder it’s amazing and keeps everything where is supposed to be at
Love this product very highly recommend.. I wear it everyday.. favorite baking powder
Orlando , FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Great for heavy makeup applications. I love this for photos it leaves a soft focus with a flash back. Great for even dryer skin types. Amazing for setting Fx looks!!

Looking for your answer?