Ben Nye Fair Translucent Powder Shaker Bottle 3 Oz

by Ben Nye

Ben Nye Fair Translucent Face Powder 3 oz Soft and light Powders are naturally matte and durably set crème makeups. Apply to cheeks and eyes before Rouges, Shadows and Lumière Grande Colors for smooth, even application. This soft peach shade gently...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ben Nye Fair Translucent Powder Shaker Bottle 3 Oz!
This stuff is awesome. It's lasts all day. It stays put even during the heat. I will be repurchasing very soon.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I have nothing but good things to say about this setting powder ive been using it for about 2 years already
Sioux City, IA
This setting powder is amazing, it looks so nice. It also doesn't have a chemical smell like other powders.
Novi, MI
Buy this! You will be set forever. Seriously this last so dang long I plan on willing it to my daughter.
Palos Hills, IL
Great powder. I love it. Beautiful under stage lights. I used in the last show I did as did many others
Corbin, KY
Great powder, lots of product. Great for stage makeup & has no flashback. Plus it’s super affordable
I used to use this powder everyday and since I have rediscovered ot it has become my holy grail again
Brooklyn , NY
I love this product , it’s so lightweight when you bake and gives your makeup look a flawless finish
Harlingen , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the texture of the powder and the way it sets on my face. It makes my skin look so radiant!
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m a fan of this product! It does what it’s supposed to. I will be re-purchasing it for sure!

Looking for your answer?