Ben Nye Clear Latex Adhesive LR-1 (1 oz)

by Ben Nye

Makeup has been committed to the highest standards of product quality and safety for over 42 years. They adhere to responsible manufacturing procedures to meet the rigorous safety standards set by the FDA for all their products.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ben Nye Clear Latex Adhesive LR-1 (1 oz)!
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Ben Nye Clear Latex Adhesive LR-1 (1 oz) uploaded by AnnaStajsza S.
Ben Nye Clear Latex Adhesive LR-1 (1 oz) uploaded by AnnaStajsza S.
My first time using liquid latex, I was recommended to try this. It worked out amazingly -- dried quick and lasted all night long. I was even able to take the piece off of my face and have it still stay in tact and be the creepiest thing I have ever seen..
Madera, CA
Great product, sticks on the skin really well, you can wear it all night without a problem! Super affordable and the product itself last a long time because a little goes a long way! Totally recommend to everyone who just wants to start out on some easy special effects looks.
Moville , IA
Liquid latex is a must have for special effects makeup. Ben nye is the best quality and the longest lasting. It works on some of the toughest applications. One caveat: all liquid latex smells awful and there is no way to avoid it.
Brooklyn, NY
liquid latex is always a must have for my special fix looks , you can use minimal products as long as you use liquid latex , stuff like paper towels or toilet tissue can be layered with the latex to look like open wounds
Raleigh, NC
I tried couple of liquid latex and Ben Nye product has outstanding effect. It doesn't cause any irritation at all. I love using this product specially during halloween when i'm doing some scary look. Lol
Bloomfield, NJ
Ben Nye Clear Latex Adhesive LR-1 (1 oz) uploaded by Joy G.
Used this to create a zombie/undead look for my daughter. It was my first time using any kind of liquid latex and it worked great. Be careful when removing though, don't rip it off, it will HURT!
Moroni, UT
Ben Nye is the brand I use when I'm doing FX makeup. I feel like it looks more realistic and amazing. I probably won't ever use other products because Ben Nye has my heart.
Austin , TX
Ben Nye Clear Latex Adhesive LR-1 (1 oz) uploaded by Susan D.
I recently got this product and did a tutorial on a Halloween look with it. I loved it so much my look stayed in place even though it was around my mouth. It’s definitely a great product for the money and I will be trying out a couple more looks with it soon.
Corbin , KY
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this stuff. I haven’t had much experience, but I got this to try, and it’s so easy to use. I’ve found a new love for Sfx, so I’ve been trying lots of cool stuff, and for a beginner, I thought this was really easy to work with, it’s not complicated, and it will make your looks so amazing!
Philadelphia, PA
I have used this stuff for numerous things! From Halloween makeup to applying false lashes! It is super long lasting! (As in days) This is equally as good as Duo for eyelash adhesive! I can not even imagine the amount of things you could use this for!