BeautyFaceFace MakeupBen Nye
Clay Luxury Face Powder 15 Oz

BEN NYE Clay Luxury Face Powder 1.5 Oz.

by Ben Nye

Ben Nye Luxury powders provide superior matte and subtle finishing. Often compared to French powders with silky-fine textures. Ben Nye Luxury powders are translucent with just a hint of color.

Que tal es este producto para pieles mixtas?
Does this have flashback? [user:narielysm]
Start your review of BEN NYE Clay Luxury Face Powder 1.5 Oz.!
Vanessa R.
Bronx, NY
BEN NYE Clay Luxury Face Powder 1.5 Oz. uploaded by Vanessa R.
This is a good powder to set your concealer with. It really brightens your undereye area. It has a matte finish. I have the banana powder one and that's what I usually wear on a regular day . My concealer usually stays in place with this. It is also super affordable. BEN NYE Clay Luxury Face Powder 1.5 Oz.
Taveria C.
Mobile
I love this! This powder matches my skin tone and it’s good for combination skin. It has a matte finish to it. It will have your make up looking flawless and in place all day . I would definitely recommend this to people
Nicole M.
Henrico, VA
This is my go to setting powder.It gives you a bit of a matte finish with a little glow. There’s nothing to do to improve this product. I believe that this is good for Oily and combination skin. I would absolutely buy this product again
Melody H.
BEN NYE Clay Luxury Face Powder 1.5 Oz. uploaded by Melody H.
The Ben Nye Luxury powder is on my 2 top favorite setting power list.❤️👍 I like backing and setting this product into my face usually after I finish highlighting and contouring.This powder evens out my skin tone. It leaves a bright smooth finish. It is long lasting. It is a must have because it makes skin feel soft and look fabulous 💯 I love this powder.😍 #Influenster #BenNye #Powder#Backing
Ayana P.
Sacramento, CA
BEN NYE Clay Luxury Face Powder 1.5 Oz. uploaded by Ayana P.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This was one of the first setting powders that ever worked for me. I have really oily skin and nothing worked. Also, most setting powders left my skin with an ashy gray cast. I really appreciate the wide range of shades this brand carries. Topaz is the shade that works best for me. This powder looks really good on my skin and keeps my makeup in place.
Brianna J.
Ola, AR
I've had this stuff all of about 5 days and I have used it so much! This stuff is as good as they say. I will repurchase a back up!
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I bought the Ben Nye Luxury Powder in cameo after being told the banana powder wasn't for my light rosy skin tone and it works beautifully. I had to transfer some of the contents of my big container to a jar so I can dip my sponge into it instead of pouring it onto a laminated card and getting powder everywhere! I use it to bake my undereye area! I've used the coty airspun and I like the Ben Nye better! I bought my powder from camera ready cosmetics to make sure I got the real thing and not a fake!
Diane A.
Hemet, CA
I heard a lot about this powder so I bought it in Cameo. WOW!!! This is a remarkable powder.I can actually not use foundations and will give me a smooth look which I love. Covers redness and is Buildable without looking too caked on. Good Stuff I will continue to buy this for sure.
Tumelo C.
Silver Spring, MD
Setting powered is amazing especially when it is similar to your skin tone and Ben Nye is one of those, so easy to apply on any type of skin and hold in everything together throughout the day. I would definitely buy some more and recommend it.
sonja B.
Texas
For more the best I've tried thus far I love the silky feeling of the powder it does not cake up if used properly I love them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Naysi M.
il y a 2 ans
Nicole M. il y a 2 ans
No !!! This product hasn’t failed me yet!!!
Xochitl O.