BEN NYE Clay Luxury Face Powder 1.5 Oz.

by Ben Nye

Ben Nye Luxury powders provide superior matte and subtle finishing. Often compared to French powders with silky-fine textures. Ben Nye Luxury powders are translucent with just a hint of color.

Does this have flashback? [user:narielysm]
Do this powder have a yellow undertone?
Start your review of BEN NYE Clay Luxury Face Powder 1.5 Oz.!
Hempstead, NY
I love this product . I use this pretty much every day. It is finely milled and smooth and soft and oh my. It helps perfect my foundation. Well, I have a lot of texture so it doesn't really perfect it, but close enough. I love how it feels on my face. It's not thick and cakey even when I leave it on to bake. If I do look cakey it's definitely because of the foundation. I like using it to set my whole face and to help diffuse my bronzer when I accidentally lay it on too heavy. Overall, it's a really great powder and a decent price if you want to venture into out of the typical drugstore products. But I absolutely adore this and don't think about I'll change up.
Sacramento, CA
BEN NYE Clay Luxury Face Powder 1.5 Oz. uploaded by Ayana H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This was one of the first setting powders that ever worked for me. I have really oily skin and nothing worked. Also, most setting powders left my skin with an ashy gray cast. I really appreciate the wide range of shades this brand carries. Topaz is the shade that works best for me. This powder looks really good on my skin and keeps my makeup in place.
Brooklyn, NY
As for setting, it gets the job done. But i cannot bake, in general. This leaves horrible flashback if I leave on for more than a minute. I only use the banana shade now to set my eyelids for my eyeshadow. I wouldn't buy again. I have since switched over to PRO FILT'R SETTING POWDER.
New Hampshire
I first seen this on a lot on YouTube, a lot of the ladies would use it. The first one I bought was too light for my skin tone so it gave me a ashy look, but once I got a color more for my tone, it did what it was suppose too.
Gary, IN
This is stage makeup so I knew the coverage would be intense. It’s silky soft and the shade options are great. This lasts a long time and sets everything in nicely
Coral springs, FL
These setting powders are great! They’re so affordable ! They keep my foundation on all day and I love it! I just put a little bit on the lid , swirl my brush in, and my face is good to go. It doesn’t make me look crazy matte either ! Or make my face look dull. I notice a difference when I don’t use a powder to set my foundation, especially if I am doing a lot that day and needed a bit more to help keep my foundation looking amazing. I highly recommend these powders to try! They’re affordable , although you need to order them offline. They’re amazing and last me FOREVER !
Monroe, NY
I use the shade camo. I had banana but it was too dark for me. Once I switched to camo I noticed brightness to my under eyes. This is very affordable and great for baking. You get so much product that I don’t hesitate to pile on the bake. The container is not is awful. I put mine into an empty nyx powder container and it much easier to use. I know banana powder is the fan favorite but if you’re a lighter skin tone I recommend the shade camo
Dallas, TX
I received this as a gift. I love how soft it feels, it offers little to no sun protection. Give you that nice matte look, very easy to apply and blends ver well. I highly recommend this product to others
Cleveland, MS
Ben nye powder is wonder . The only down fall I see . Is if you leave the banana shade on to long it will leave a little cast . Maybe it was fault or the product can’t say just trial and error !!!! I love this setting powder to set the eye base , under eye and sometimes the whole face !!!! It’s inexpensive so yal should go check this product out !!!!
New Orleans, LA
This powder is my go to powder. I love how finely milled this is and it blends into my skin very good. It's not that expensive and a little goes a long way. And can lasts a long time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Nicole M. • il y a 9 mois
No !!! This product hasn’t failed me yet!!!
il y a 3 ans