BY BEN NYE

Ben Nye Luxury powders provide superior matte and subtle finishing. Often compared to French powders with silky-fine textures. Ben Nye Luxury powders are translucent with just a hint of color. see more...

• What color should be best used for darker skin complexions?3 Answers
  • Ben Nye Banana Powder Flashback?2 Answers
  • Im looking for a new setting/contour powder. I've seen so...2 Answers
Heather A.
easley
These setting powders are great! They’re so affordable ! They keep my foundation on all day and I love it! I just put a little bit on the lid , swirl my brush in, and my face is good to go. It doesn’t make me look crazy matte either ! Or make my face look dull. I notice a difference when I don’t use a powder to set my foundation, especially if I am doing a lot that day and needed a bit more to help keep my foundation looking amazing. I highly recommend these powders to try! They’re affordable , although you need to order them offline. They’re amazing and last me FOREVER !
Melody H.
Dallas tx
The Ben Nye Luxury powder is on my 2 top favorite setting power list.❤️👍 I like backing and setting this product into my face usually after I finish highlighting and contouring.This powder evens out my skin tone. It leaves a bright smooth finish. It is long lasting. It is a must have because it makes skin feel soft and look fabulous 💯 I love this powder.😍
#Influenster
#BenNye
#Powder#Backing
Shai J.
Huntsville
I love this setting powder. I never knew about Ben Nye until I took a costume makeup class and it changed my life. It stays put through Texas's heat as well as stage lights. It does not break me out, it does not enlarge my pores, it keeps my shine down, and best of all NO flashback in pictures. I got it for free in my makeup class but I purchased another one from Amazon.
Wylie, TX
Ben Nye is a product that has been around for a very long time.  If you don't have a good product...you don't last long.  I use various Ben Nye products for beauty photo shoots as well as production makeup applications.  I used the color Dulce backstage at a play once and another MUA there started calling it the "magic powder"!
T S.
This face powder is very pigmented and you get a lot for your money. They have variety of shades outside the much celebrated banana powder that Kim Kardashian promoted and the coverage is quite build-able. They use this powder for theater and stage makeup and its very good for night life beat face.
Cathy H.
Palm Springs, FL
Love this product for baking. They have many shades for all skin tones. I use the shade cameo it’s a very light ivory shade so it gives me a good highlight without a white flashback BEN NYE Clay Luxury Face Powder 1.5 Oz.
Stephanie F.
Phila, PA
Love this product . The banana shade has a golden undertone to it that I love because it gives a glow . It keeps make up in place is easy to apply and leaves a matte finish . A little goes a long way with this product . I ya e the same powder from 2 years ago and still have a lot left .
CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is just as great as the neutral set powder but with a tint of color so it matches deeper skin tones better. Definitely holds everything and place and doesn’t look super cakey especially not after finishing spray. Once you spray it the powders looks just like skin.
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL
I found out about this product years ago from a friend who used it and I love it! It’s so good to set under the eyes with because the yellow really helps to brighten up any look! I stopped using it but I need to start reaching for it again because it’s a great product!
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
Great product. It’s works wonders and I would purchase again after my first time using it. It’s very gentle and has a reasonable price. I bought this product from online and I would totally recommend this to others!
Alysha R.
Glade Hill, VA
Is this worth all the hype
Jaela J.
Florissant, MO
What color should be best used for darker skin complexions?
Bella O.
What is this? I'm not sure based on the title?
RayZhawna M.
Im looking for a new setting/contour powder. I've seen so many reviews about the banana powder but I believe the more tan shades would look better? Also does anyone know about the quality how good it is? Is it like a velvet finish? And does it last!!!?

back