BY BEN NYE #12 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Buy on Amazon
Brandy D.
Luxury powder at at the most reasonable price! It's the perfect ultra matte neural shade for every skin tone on the planet! Well they do make a paler one for people with reddish, pinkish undertones that is very light. It's for our pale ales! This is a banana powder if you aren't familiar with that then know it's yellow! For my skin tone it's perfect! So check out my photos! I have a very yellow undertone! And the yellow also helps correct any redness I have in my skin! Which I have quite a bit of! This is the best powder for baking and setting!!! It's one of my favorite powders. Make sure you get the one from their web site cause their are fraudulent ones out there on Amazon and such. Not bashing Amazon. I love them and order from them daily! Anyways this powder does not oxidize on me. It seems finely milled. I think it's for pretty oily skin as I don't need much at all on my dry areas. So I just dust slightly over those areas. I suggest you at least try this as it's very affordable!
Alyssa H.
This poor review might be because I am an amateur and represent a regular consumer.. I am not a MUA or as amazing with makeup as I’d like to be. I bought this when everyone was raving about it. I baked using it. What I created was mountainous lines and wrinkles where there were minimal lines and wrinkles. This product made me afraid of powders and baking- in general. I have no idea how anyone over the age of 25 (who does not use Botox or have cosmetic surgery) could use this product.
VAL C.
Falls Church
This was my first banana powder that I’ve ever tried and honestly till this day it is one of my favorite ones. Keep in mind I only have one other one that I really like. I would definitely recommend getting this one for the price and for the amount that you get I personally think is affordable it it has a great finish too. I feel like it leaves you looking bright and even more beautiful than you already are. A little goes a long way even if you bake with it trust me. Oh and I never get a weird flash back or white look when you take a picture. Have you ever seen that happen when you bake with certain translucent powders? anyways try it out!
Ella K.
Corona, CA
To me this is good product! But not for the value. It does last all day long but then again it might just be because I use good foundation! I tried a day without it. And it didn’t make to much of a difference in how long my makeup lasted. I’m not going to purchase again after I run out. On the bright side it doesn’t give you a cake face (which can happen with setting powders !) it’s pretty light on my makeup!
Susana T.
Oakland, CA
This is a cult favorite to a lot of makeup artists and I fell on the bandwagon. I don’t know what I expected out of this knowing it was hyped up through Kim K when I first considered purchasing it. The bigger the size the cheaper per gram in each unity but I’ve not had to repurchase and I’m going on a year so that’s too much product left over. Also, the texture in this is not my favorite. It’s not micofine and it feels granular at times. Also, if you have dry skin don’t use this it emphasizes wrinkles and dry patches.
Kadee B.
Let's get the negative out of the way: Avoid when taking a photo with the flash on. Other than that, it is soft and finely milled. It does not have any crazy strong or weird scent to it and it does apply well making the skin look natural and not all cakey. I got mine at a professional makeup/costume store by my house. Do not be afraid of the yellow color as it apply more translucent on the skin. The bottles look small but they do last a bit. I recommend shopping around for it because the pricing is not consistent.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I bought a sample size of this from an ebay seller and so far am liking it. It's a bit drying to use under my eyes but works great on the less dry areas- it's finely milled so the finish is very smooth, and the yellow color (not a problem w/ my skin tone) brightens. For high shine, it's decent. Lasts about as long as the Sonia Kushuk pressed powder but probably not as long as some specialty powders (i presume).
Vanessa T.
Panorama city , CA
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!! I am in love with this powder! I stopped using the Laura mercier, rcma, and dermablend and I don’t regret it. This powder (the ben nye) keeps me looking matte alllllll dayyyyyy and my skin is really oily. I love baking with this. I use the banana powder. I’m probably never going to change powder again because it gets the job done and it’s not really expensive. I recommend using this if you have oily skin. The only downside is that I haven’t found a store where they sell it at, only online.
Khadija M.
Bluefield , WV
If you live a bright under eye this is for you! I’ve used this powder ever since Kim k using it was a thing. I use it to bake and brighten my under eye area. I also use it to set my face sometimes if I’m out of setting powder. There’s a good variety of colors you can choose from based on your skin tone. The powder is so fine that it sweeps away very clean and easy! I’ve always bought this product on amazing it comes in different sizes and prices vary depending on the size you get.
Lindsay M.
This powder is great for all skin tones. If super fair, just dust small amount instead of baking with it. It works well for my light skin and the yellow color will work great for medium to deep skin tones as well. It sets my concealer perfectly and brightens up my under eye area or wherever else I put it. The powder sinks right in to the skin which I love because I don’t like seeing powder sitting on top of my skin. Great product
Carla C.
Avenal, CA
Does it really smell like banana?
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
Can anyone tell me where is the best place to purchase this online? A lot of sites I've visited have high shipping charges.
Mishell B.
I've heard a lot about this product, do you know where can i buy it online ?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
What is this for?
Yael T.
Vancouver
Whats the big hype on this product? Also what can I use it for, Is it worth using/investing in?