BY BEN NYE #7 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Buy on Amazon
Vi💋👑 J.
I bought this online , I find the price good for the product. It has a matte finish. I use it to set and sometimes bake my under eyes or beneath contoured cheeks. I find the shade to blend it with my skin tone I do recommend some other color or to mix in with a lighter powder to brighten under eyes because it melts into the skin and matches my skin shade. I wear a MAC NC20-NC25 shade so maybe cameo would match me better. No flashbacks with this product. Recommend!!
Brandy D.
Luxury powder at at the most reasonable price! It's the perfect ultra matte neural shade for every skin tone on the planet! Well they do make a paler one for people with reddish, pinkish undertones that is very light. It's for our pale ales! This is a banana powder if you aren't familiar with that then know it's yellow! For my skin tone it's perfect! So check out my photos! I have a very yellow undertone! And the yellow also helps correct any redness I have in my skin! Which I have quite a bit of! This is the best powder for baking and setting!!! It's one of my favorite powders. Make sure you get the one from their web site cause their are fraudulent ones out there on Amazon and such. Not bashing Amazon. I love them and order from them daily! Anyways this powder does not oxidize on me. It seems finely milled. I think it's for pretty oily skin as I don't need much at all on my dry areas. So I just dust slightly over those areas. I suggest you at least try this as it's very affordable!
Alyssa H.
This poor review might be because I am an amateur and represent a regular consumer.. I am not a MUA or as amazing with makeup as I’d like to be. I bought this when everyone was raving about it. I baked using it. What I created was mountainous lines and wrinkles where there were minimal lines and wrinkles. This product made me afraid of powders and baking- in general. I have no idea how anyone over the age of 25 (who does not use Botox or have cosmetic surgery) could use this product.
Kadee B.
Let's get the negative out of the way: Avoid when taking a photo with the flash on. Other than that, it is soft and finely milled. It does not have any crazy strong or weird scent to it and it does apply well making the skin look natural and not all cakey. I got mine at a professional makeup/costume store by my house. Do not be afraid of the yellow color as it apply more translucent on the skin. The bottles look small but they do last a bit. I recommend shopping around for it because the pricing is not consistent.
Marci B.
MARSHALL, NC
I LOVE Ben Nye's Banana Face Powder I MEAN it sincerely! I have been in love with this powder since discovering it 2 years ago& I can say without a doubt it's one of the most versatile, amazing powders I've EVER had the luck of discovering!! Some ppl are turned off abt the yellow tone of the powder. I PROMISE you, you WILL NOT EVEN NOTICE this tone once you use this. Unless you are using TONS of this powder no one will EVER even kno you've used a yellow toned powder. If you're debating whether to give Ben Nye's Banana Powder a try, you should go for it 100%!! I really feel you will be truly happy you chose this powder & I'm telling you, you will NOT be disappointed!!❤👍✌😊
Janelle M.
Carson , CA
Oooooooo do not get me started on this!!! This is absolutely positively one of my favorite powders everrrrrr. Talk about flawless finish not to mention my clients love it !! And the banana powder is pretty universal when it comes to being used on different skin tones but would love to have all the other shades to have for my deeper toned clients for a more natural finish !!!! Definitely recommend to every single person in the world !!! Ben Nye Banana PowderBEN NYE Clay Luxury Face Powder 1.5 Oz.
Samary V.
Vicksburg , MS

I acquired it a few years ago to seal the area under my eyes. At first I loved it because it was not heavy, the color went perfectly with my complexion ... However, as the hours passed the area under the eyes looked oily. Another point that I would like to highlight is the powder is so light that does not mark lines in the dark circles. As it does not dry the area ... I would recommend it to other people.
Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
I loveeee this powder so much! I am indian so I have like caramel skin and I love this powder because it is the exact shade of me so when I bake with it, it gives the perfecting brightness I want. If you want something that is super translucent, then I'd probably go for the laura mercier one. The only downfall of this one is the packaging is bad and the powder is so fine that it's easy to be messy
Arcadia A.
Orem, UT
Ben Nye powder products are amazing for SFX and film, not so much for day to day. I bought this during the Kim K craze to lighten under my eyes and bake with it. Terrible idea as I have lighter skin. Can become a little patchy throughout the day. Can be difficult to use as the sifter on mine didn't have punched out holes and I had to take it off to dump the product into a lot so I could use it.
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
I don’t have any complaints about this product other than the fact that the banana color is very hyped up. I went with this color and unfortunately for me it’s a shade too dark. Someone with tan skin is perfect for this color. I may need to bump down a shade since I do like the product but I want it more for baking with the highlight. This color seems to just blend into mine.
Carla C.
Avenal, CA
Does it really smell like banana?
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
Can anyone tell me where is the best place to purchase this online? A lot of sites I've visited have high shipping charges.
Mishell B.
I've heard a lot about this product, do you know where can i buy it online ?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
What is this for?
Yael T.
Vancouver
Whats the big hype on this product? Also what can I use it for, Is it worth using/investing in?