Ben Nye Banana Powder

by Ben Nye

has anybody used this before ? if so is it a good setting powder ?
Worth the hype? I need a setting powder that doesn’t crease!
I’ve been wanting to try this setting powder ever since I started doing makeup like 6 years ago, but I never got to it. Is it really worth the hype?
Start your review of Ben Nye Banana Powder!
Alicia L.
Jennings, LA
Ben Nye Banana Powder uploaded by Alicia L.
Ben Nye Banana Powder is a great loose powder. It’s pretty affordable too! I really love the color and it helps set my makeup. Since it is loose, it can get quite messy. A little goes a long way so I only pour a tiny amount in my hand at a time when using.
Mia B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Ben Nye Banana Powder uploaded by Mia B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This setting powder is amazing and extremely affordable. I recommend to anyone that is just getting into makeup and wants to play around and try a setting powder for the low. Also recommend to anyone that’s interested in trying out a more affordable alternative, also have different shades! Always leaves my makeup flawless! Here’s a pic of me and my bestie both wearing it!
Natasha B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Ben Nye Banana Powder uploaded by Natasha B.
Great setting powder. I love to put it on my eye lid, before apply my eyeshadow. Help my makeup look flawless! Very affordable. No complain.
Amber H.
Langsville, OH
Ben Nye Banana Powder uploaded by Amber H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m a huge fan of Ben Nye the og in under eye powder. I prefer the white bc I’m lighter but have all three of his colors the yellow, pink & white bc I use to use them a lot doing Mua. .... don’t mind my messy vanity.. it’s covered in makeup lol
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Ben Nye Banana Powder uploaded by Meaghan C.
Literally a breeze to work with, it works beautifully to keep your makeup in place all day, it’s not drying or cakey, easy to apply, love it!
Hannah M.
Houston
If I could give this powder more than 5 stars I would. I use the banana powder normally in the summer when I've got a tan going on. Winter time and fall I use Cameo. These powders are SO legit. They go on so smoothly and completely erase all my fine lines and wrinkles. I feel like a supermodel when I wear my Ben Nye! I gave my 62 yr old mother a makeup one day for fun and she said Nooo don't use powder on me!!! But I reassured her... and she was amazed!! It literally looked so flawless and took years off her face. I like to "bake" my face with these powders. They stay on all day and don't feel too heavy. Buy. This. Now!
Liz E.
Webster, FL
Ben Nye Banana Powder uploaded by Liz E.
Always a yes for me! I have used this for years on myself as well as for clients. This powder is perfect for brightening the under eye and always rocks for contouring. I also use the color Cameo.
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Banana powder does nothing for me. I need a lighter shade like cameo. I applied this under my eyes and I think that I looked crazy. I bought this on their website.
Lissa D.
Atwater, CA
Ben Nye Banana Powder uploaded by Lissa D.
I love love love this powder! They do have a few different colors to pick from and you won't be disappointed! After I apply my liquid foundation and setting powder I will use this in the areas where I typically add some highlights, especially under my eyes! It's pretty affordable for a great product!
Danielle F.
Bridgewater, NJ
Ben Nye Banana Powder uploaded by Danielle F.
Do yourself a favor and buy it. I remember hearing about this stuff YEEEARS ago from KUWTK but I didn’t try it until recently. Wow-ZERS. Most amazing finishing powder I’ve tried. Keeps those contour efforts in place and doesn’t look TOO caked. It’s fantastic! For real!

358 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariana M.
il y a 6 mois
Ben Nye Banana Powder para que funciona este producto?
Maria A. il y a 3 mois
Sirve para sellar la base o corrector.
Destiny A.
Modesto, CA
il y a 7 mois
Ben Nye Banana Powder for contour on 35+?
Alicia L. il y a 4 mois
I’m over 40 and really like it! It’s definitely worth a try.
Diana M.
Bronx, NY
il y a 9 mois
Patricia P. il y a 8 mois
It's an excellent product and it's worth every penny that it costs!!!