BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & jerry's volun-tiramisu ice cream cup 3.6 oz

Alex H.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely love all things tiramisu. This ice cream is no different. The small pieces of coffee soaked ladyfingers really adds to the delicious flavor. I highly recommend Ben & Jerrys if you're looking for a yummy tiramisu ice cream.
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
It's hard for Ben and Jerrys to be terrible. It's really, really, hard for them. This flavor it no exception. It's wonderful interpretation of tirinimisu. It's smooth, it's creamy, it has bits of lady fingers, the only thing it neeed now was some alcohol in it!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
I'm a huge fan of tiramisu, and this ice cream does not disappoint. Definitely worth the indulgence. Perfect combination of ice cream and original dessert. Will buy again, for sure.
Masoom S.
Indian land, SC
Heavenly. As I type this review, my mouth is watering and I need some icecream right now lol. Ben Jerry is my favorite. I love all of their favorite. I need to go to TArget now lol
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
It seems like every time I crave this ice cream I always want more. They need to make this ice cream in like a gallon container. Lol... I love this ice cream it's so delicious!
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Tiramisu, but I love it by itself. The ice cream flavor was not good. I mean you can taste the tiramisu and it was okay, but I just didn't like it with ice cream.
Amanda A.
Chula Vista, CA
I really wanted to like this. But I hated it! I didn't even finish it. The flavors were all off for me, maybe the proportions of the flavors were off and it threw me off too much. I threw it away.
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! This is a brand that I can't pick a flavor because they're all so good I just love Ben & Jerry's! I think regardless of the flavor that you choose you were making a good decision by purchasing this ice cream
chelse c.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I don't care what anyone says.... Ben & Jerry's is a staple for dessert. I love this flavor because I'm obsessed with Tiramisu. The ice cream is sweet and creamy and hold up in the freezer for a while. The is my most favorite flavor next to Phish Food!
Chantae C.
SALINAS , CA
Ok ben & jerrys have always been my favorite ice cream because i know that i could never go wrong with their flavors! Although this one was really goooood!! My favorite one wil always be plain vanilla!! But ben & jerrys makes the best flavors...sooo good
Victoria F.