BY BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM

Ben & jerry's volun-tiramisu ice cream cup 3.6 oz see more...

Katie S.
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! This is a brand that I can't pick a flavor because they're all so good I just love Ben & Jerry's! I think regardless of the flavor that you choose you were making a good decision by purchasing this ice cream
Bernadette A.
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
It's hard for Ben and Jerrys to be terrible. It's really, really, hard for them. This flavor it no exception. It's wonderful interpretation of tirinimisu. It's smooth, it's creamy, it has bits of lady fingers, the only thing it neeed now was some alcohol in it!
chelse c.
chelse c.
Palm Harbor, FL
I don't care what anyone says.... Ben & Jerry's is a staple for dessert. I love this flavor because I'm obsessed with Tiramisu. The ice cream is sweet and creamy and hold up in the freezer for a while. The is my most favorite flavor next to Phish Food!
Chantae C.
Chantae C.
salinas, CA
Ok ben & jerrys have always been my favorite ice cream because i know that i could never go wrong with their flavors! Although this one was really goooood!! My favorite one wil always be plain vanilla!! But ben & jerrys makes the best flavors...sooo good
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
For sure 5 stars for this ice cream! This is amazing! Although the price is a bit high, you do get a good amount of ice cream in the container though. I have also recommended this to other people and they love it just as much as I do.
Alex H.
Alex H.
Kansas City , MO
I absolutely love all things tiramisu. This ice cream is no different. The small pieces of coffee soaked ladyfingers really adds to the delicious flavor. I highly recommend Ben & Jerrys if you're looking for a yummy tiramisu ice cream.
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Kenosha, WI
Ben n Jerrys is my all time favorite ice cream brand, but this flavor blew my mind more than any other flavor. So delicious. I will definitely buy it again, along with other flavors. I recommend this strongly.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
I love ice cream, and ben and Jerry's is the epitome of ice cream. This flavor is awesome! I love tiramisu and this doesn't skimp on the flavor. Yum!
Masoom S.
Masoom S.
Lakeville, MN
Heavenly. As I type this review, my mouth is watering and I need some icecream right now lol. Ben Jerry is my favorite. I love all of their favorite. I need to go to TArget now lol
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
I'm a huge fan of tiramisu, and this ice cream does not disappoint. Definitely worth the indulgence. Perfect combination of ice cream and original dessert. Will buy again, for sure.
Victoria F.