BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's® Vanilla Ice Cream.

Still a pint!

Vermont's finest.

Fairtrade®.

• All Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavors are kick a$$!!!1 Answers
  • How is this?2 Answers
  • Haven’t seen this flavor in the store lately...has anybod...2 Answers
Waithera M.
Dubai, Dubai marina
First time I tried this and was trying to play safe with the flavour. Loved it on my smoothie. Nothing much to say about it. Pretty tasty and delicious. Nothing more to say.
Shakiya E.
Cleveland, OH
One of my favorite Ice cream brands I can eat a whole pint by myself without sharing I use to by regularly but I had too slow down because I'm trying to watch my figure satisfaction guaranteed ☺️
Elisha M.
Ashland
It’s a great and good tasting brand but it’s not worth the price. I’d prefer generic bucket of ice cream for the same price and it’s just as good.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This is a great brand that offers great flavors of ice cream! I am sad to say I think this vanilla one was discontinued! With that said there are a ton of great flavors to choose from and I will continue to purchase Ben and Jerry’s ice cream.
Karen A.
Ben & Jerry’s my all time favorite ice cream I love all their flavors but my to go is always vanilla it taste, like actual vanilla and not the artificial flavoring. Their ice cream overall is just delicious 💙
Gianna K.
Toms River, NJ
I love vanilla ice cream. It is my favorite flavor because I love the pure taste of vanilla rather than a bunch of sugary candy inside of the ice cream not being able to taste the ice cream itself. This vanilla is such a pure flavor and tastes amazing.
Monica P.
Phoenix
I loveeeeeeeeee vanilla ice cream! It is do soooo gooood. I could eat it every day all day. Especially to comfort me
Paisley P.
Mt. Juliet
Ben and Jerry’s ice cream tastes so good. It’s delicious. I️ highly recommend trying it. All you have to do is buy it and a spoon!! 😂 It’s better than other ice cream but blue bells is the best.
Shenon D.
hounslow
I love this ice cream flavour because I'm basic. I also love this ice cream brand because not only does it taste good but it has so many different flavours to pick from. I would recommended this ice cream to other people.
Delana G.
This ice cream is very rich in flavour. The texture is extremely smooth. I also love the containers that are used to package the ice cream in. They are quite attractive
Jennifer C.
Santo domingo
This is my favorite over all the other vainilla ice creams i have tried, i love the texture and the flavor 🤤
Kira C.
Stafford, TX
Haven’t seen this flavor in the store lately...has anybody seen it in a specific store? If so, please let me know which one!
Hope B.
How is this?
Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
All Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavors are kick a$$!!!