BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's® Vanilla Ice Cream.

Still a pint!

Vermont's finest.

Fairtrade®.

• All Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavors are kick a$$!!!1 Answers
  • How is this?2 Answers
  • Haven’t seen this flavor in the store lately...has anybody seen i...2 Answers
Stephanie N.
Boca Raton, FL
This is my favorite vanilla ice cream at the grocery store. It is so creamy and has the perfect amount of vanilla flavor. The only con is that the package is so small! Would love them to sell a half gallon!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This is a great brand that offers great flavors of ice cream! I am sad to say I think this vanilla one was discontinued! With that said there are a ton of great flavors to choose from and I will continue to purchase Ben and Jerry’s ice cream.
gab c.
I love this ice cream, I'm just plain I love this ice cream!! Tbh I never knew they did just a basic ice cream but I love it
Shernette R.
Bridgeport, CT
Ben & Jerry's ice cream is one of my favorite among ice creams current on the market. Is has nice tasting, smooth flavor. Goes down well after having a satisfying meal
Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
a delicious ice cream is really rich in flavor love in every way recommend it! It has my approval so delicious it is
Yasmin Z.
I love this ice cream like all the ice creams they make but it has a great taste and I'm so excited for the new Ben and jerry's ice cream the almond milk one for vegans.
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
Worst vanilla ever. Cannot stand the flavor. A big disappointment certainly. Yes it's creamy, but it lacks a direction. Ben and Jerry's vanilla is flat.
Mismana S.
Seattle, WA
I love this flavor! it's wonderful! I don't try another flavor because I love this flavor
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
I have to say, Ben & Jerry's ice cream is the best I have ever had. I have always loved vanilla ice cream, but I really like almost all of the B&J ice creams. I would like some now. :)
Μικρή Χ.
Kallithéa
Η αγαπημένη μου γεύση για ένα δροσιστικό απόγευμα. Σε κάνει να θες να φας και δεύτερο. Αλλά βανίλια. Και πάλι βανίλια 😂😍
Jennifer C.
Santo domingo
This is my favorite over all the other vainilla ice creams i have tried, i love the texture and the flavor 🤤
Kira C.
Stafford, TX
Haven’t seen this flavor in the store lately...has anybody seen it in a specific store? If so, please let me know which one!
Hope B.
How is this?
Lisa M.
Olanta, PA
All Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavors are kick a$$!!!