BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's® Vanilla Ice Cream.

Still a pint!

Vermont's finest.

Fairtrade®.

• All Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavors are kick a$$!!!1 Answers
  • How is this?2 Answers
  • Haven’t seen this flavor in the store lately...has anybod...2 Answers
Delana G.
This ice cream is very rich in flavour. The texture is extremely smooth. I also love the containers that are used to package the ice cream in. They are quite attractive
Or N.
I love this ice cream. This is the best brand of ice cream that there is and the healthiest. It is pricy but it worth it. My favorite flavor is cookies and cream.
Lexi C.
The best vanilla ice cream I have ever had! I have a nut allergy and although B&J's is not "nut free", as long as it doesn't have any nuts in the ingredients list I'm ok. I have never had an issue with B&J's.
gab c.
I love this ice cream, I'm just plain I love this ice cream!! Tbh I never knew they did just a basic ice cream but I love it
Tasia W.
Love this company! Definitely pure ice cream. Gives you just the right amount. Great price for such quality and flavour.
Katarina Š.
My favourite ice cream everrrrr!Super tasty and really helpfull during "that time of the month".Tasty tasty tasty😁
Santy B.
I prefer vanilla because is tasty and even it is a traditional flavor it is different its flavor is amazing
Sabrina D.
Ben and jerry have the best ice cream in the world.. i tried this flavor and i like it .. its the best !
Jennifer C.
Santo domingo
This is my favorite over all the other vainilla ice creams i have tried, i love the texture and the flavor 🤤
Kira C.
Stafford, TX
Haven’t seen this flavor in the store lately...has anybody seen it in a specific store? If so, please let me know which one!
Hope B.
How is this?
Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
All Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavors are kick a$$!!!