BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's® Vanilla Ice Cream.

Still a pint!

Vermont's finest.

Fairtrade®.

• All Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavors are kick a$$!!!1 Answers
  • How is this?2 Answers
  • Haven’t seen this flavor in the store lately...has anybod...2 Answers
Sarah k.
Beaufort, SC
Ben and jerry is the bomb for when you're craving ice cream!! They have soooo many flavors to choose from!
Tahiann G.
Middletown , NY
I love Ben and jerrys ice creAm, not a fan of plain vanilla but chunky monkey is my ultimate favorite!
Brittany L.
Grand Rapids
Great vanilla flavor. Smooth and creamy exactly what I expect with Ben and jerry I am never let down
Carol A.
Vacaville, CA
I'm basic and love my vanilla ice cream. Ben And Jerry's is a brand that gets all flavors right.
Antonia W.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love all the fun flavors. I always try a different kind if possible. This one is nice and light
Briana M.
Fresno, CA
Ben and Jerrys ice-cream is the best! It is just the perfect ice cream! It is my go to ice cream
Mismana D.
Seattle, WA
I love this flavor! it's wonderful! I don't try another flavor because I love this flavor
Jordan B.
Cobram
I’m a plain person when it comes to ice cream so vanilla is my absolute go-to flavour. I was absolutely devastated though when I discovered that Ben and Jerry’s were no longer making plain old simple vanilla ice cream (or at least in Australia). This is me, getting down on my knees and begging for it to be brought back!
Waithera M.
Dubai, Dubai marina
First time I tried this and was trying to play safe with the flavour. Loved it on my smoothie. Nothing much to say about it. Pretty tasty and delicious. Nothing more to say.
Shenon D.
hounslow
I love this ice cream flavour because I'm basic. I also love this ice cream brand because not only does it taste good but it has so many different flavours to pick from. I would recommended this ice cream to other people.
Jennifer C.
Santo domingo
This is my favorite over all the other vainilla ice creams i have tried, i love the texture and the flavor 🤤
Hope B.
How is this?
Kira C.
Stafford, TX
Haven’t seen this flavor in the store lately...has anybody seen it in a specific store? If so, please let me know which one!
Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
All Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavors are kick a$$!!!