BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's® Vanilla Ice Cream.

Still a pint!

Vermont's finest.

Fairtrade®.

• All Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavors are kick a$$!!!1 Answers
  • How is this?2 Answers
  • Haven’t seen this flavor in the store lately...has anybody seen i...2 Answers
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This is a great brand that offers great flavors of ice cream! I am sad to say I think this vanilla one was discontinued! With that said there are a ton of great flavors to choose from and I will continue to purchase Ben and Jerry’s ice cream.
Gianna K.
Toms River, NJ
I love vanilla ice cream. It is my favorite flavor because I love the pure taste of vanilla rather than a bunch of sugary candy inside of the ice cream not being able to taste the ice cream itself. This vanilla is such a pure flavor and tastes amazing.
Karen A.
Ben & Jerry’s my all time favorite ice cream I love all their flavors but my to go is always vanilla it taste, like actual vanilla and not the artificial flavoring. Their ice cream overall is just delicious 💙
Paisley P.
Mt. Juliet
Ben and Jerry’s ice cream tastes so good. It’s delicious. I️ highly recommend trying it. All you have to do is buy it and a spoon!! 😂 It’s better than other ice cream but blue bells is the best.
Shakiya E.
Cleveland, OH
One of my favorite Ice cream brands I can eat a whole pint by myself without sharing I use to by regularly but I had too slow down because I'm trying to watch my figure satisfaction guaranteed ☺️
Stephanie N.
Boca Raton, FL
This is my favorite vanilla ice cream at the grocery store. It is so creamy and has the perfect amount of vanilla flavor. The only con is that the package is so small! Would love them to sell a half gallon!
Kamilah I.
Ben and Jerrys ice cream is by far the best ice cream I have EVER tasted in my life and that's a under statement. This ice cream is on the expensive side but tmfor the great taste it's worth it. This ice cream is too good to share with others but I would most definitely recommend to others!! :)) 10/10
Tia M.
Greensboro, NC
I am a plain Jane and the only flavor of ice cream that I enjoy is vanilla. Yes, Ben and jerry's has a million flavors, however vanilla take that cake for me. And I love how I can just walk into Walgreens or somewhere grap a container and just sit and enjoy it. It's amazing
Savannah K.
Columbus
I enjoy the taste of Ben and Jerry's vanilla ice cream. I prefer this brand over great value because of the quality. The taste is always very fresh and the ingredients are healthy. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes ice cream..
Suvarna S.
Sunnyvale , CA
It's a good product I only tried it once . Not available in local market . Have to go to specific store to buy this .its not so great product that it can't be available in all stores . Hope they increase their supply chain
Jennifer C.
Santo domingo
This is my favorite over all the other vainilla ice creams i have tried, i love the texture and the flavor 🤤
Kira C.
Stafford, TX
Haven’t seen this flavor in the store lately...has anybody seen it in a specific store? If so, please let me know which one!
Hope B.
How is this?
Lisa M.
Olanta, PA
All Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavors are kick a$$!!!