BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's® Vanilla Ice Cream.

Still a pint!

Vermont's finest.

Fairtrade®.

• All Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavors are kick a$$!!!1 Answers
  • How is this?2 Answers
  • Haven’t seen this flavor in the store lately...has anybod...2 Answers
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This is a great brand that offers great flavors of ice cream! I am sad to say I think this vanilla one was discontinued! With that said there are a ton of great flavors to choose from and I will continue to purchase Ben and Jerry’s ice cream.
Paisley P.
Mt. Juliet
Ben and Jerry’s ice cream tastes so good. It’s delicious. I️ highly recommend trying it. All you have to do is buy it and a spoon!! 😂 It’s better than other ice cream but blue bells is the best.
Stephanie N.
Boca Raton, FL
This is my favorite vanilla ice cream at the grocery store. It is so creamy and has the perfect amount of vanilla flavor. The only con is that the package is so small! Would love them to sell a half gallon!
Savannah K.
Columbus
I enjoy the taste of Ben and Jerry's vanilla ice cream. I prefer this brand over great value because of the quality. The taste is always very fresh and the ingredients are healthy. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes ice cream..
Tia M.
Greensboro, NC
I am a plain Jane and the only flavor of ice cream that I enjoy is vanilla. Yes, Ben and jerry's has a million flavors, however vanilla take that cake for me. And I love how I can just walk into Walgreens or somewhere grap a container and just sit and enjoy it. It's amazing
Suvarna S.
Sunnyvale , CA
It's a good product I only tried it once . Not available in local market . Have to go to specific store to buy this .its not so great product that it can't be available in all stores . Hope they increase their supply chain
Adriana M.
Ben and Jerry’s icee cream is Devine they are rich in flavor and will definitely make your mouth water. What ever flavor you try it will still be like a whole new world has been discovered. (May be exaggerating but <3)
Hermaly C.
Until now the only brand I literally buy when going to groceries is the Ben n Jerry brand. I love that its flavors are soft and not too sugary. I think the price sometimes is a bit high, I tend to get it when there are specials but overall it's still worth it! Would recommend.
Leigha I.
This is such a good thick ice cream you can get!! You can get in it little gas stations some times. It has a good value and is really thick and is not to pricey. I would recommend you to try some if already have
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I am very simple, so my favorite flavor is Vanilla. I think the product has good value when I buy on sale. It's pretty creamy and I have never had an issue. I think this is a product I would buy when on sale.
Jennifer C.
Santo domingo
This is my favorite over all the other vainilla ice creams i have tried, i love the texture and the flavor 🤤
Kira C.
Stafford, TX
Haven’t seen this flavor in the store lately...has anybody seen it in a specific store? If so, please let me know which one!
Hope B.
How is this?
Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
All Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavors are kick a$$!!!