BY BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM

Ben & Jerry's® Vanilla Ice Cream.

Still a pint!

Vermont's finest.

Fairtrade®. see more...

Yasmin Z.
Yasmin Z.
I love this ice cream like all the ice creams they make but it has a great taste and I'm so excited for the new Ben and jerry's ice cream the almond milk one for vegans.
Kamilah I.
Kamilah I.
Foodie Expert
Ben and Jerrys ice cream is by far the best ice cream I have EVER tasted in my life and that's a under statement. This ice cream is on the expensive side but tmfor the great taste it's worth it. This ice cream is too good to share with others but I would most definitely recommend to others!! :)) 10/10
Hermaly C.
Hermaly C.
Foodie Expert
Until now the only brand I literally buy when going to groceries is the Ben n Jerry brand. I love that its flavors are soft and not too sugary. I think the price sometimes is a bit high, I tend to get it when there are specials but overall it's still worth it! Would recommend.
Tia M.
Tia M.
Greensboro, NC
I am a plain Jane and the only flavor of ice cream that I enjoy is vanilla. Yes, Ben and jerry's has a million flavors, however vanilla take that cake for me. And I love how I can just walk into Walgreens or somewhere grap a container and just sit and enjoy it. It's amazing
Savannah K.
Savannah K.
Columbus
Foodie Expert
I enjoy the taste of Ben and Jerry's vanilla ice cream. I prefer this brand over great value because of the quality. The taste is always very fresh and the ingredients are healthy. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes ice cream..
Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Foodie Expert
For sure 5 stars for this ice cream! This is amazing! Although the price is a bit high, you do get a good amount of ice cream in the container though. I have also recommended this to other people and they love it just as much as I do.
Suvarna S.
Suvarna S.
Sunnyvale , CA
It's a good product I only tried it once . Not available in local market . Have to go to specific store to buy this .its not so great product that it can't be available in all stores . Hope they increase their supply chain
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Foodie Expert
Ben and Jerry’s icee cream is Devine they are rich in flavor and will definitely make your mouth water. What ever flavor you try it will still be like a whole new world has been discovered. (May be exaggerating but <3)
Leigha I.
Leigha I.
This is such a good thick ice cream you can get!! You can get in it little gas stations some times. It has a good value and is really thick and is not to pricey. I would recommend you to try some if already have
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Boca raton, FL
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite vanilla ice cream at the grocery store. It is so creamy and has the perfect amount of vanilla flavor. The only con is that the package is so small! Would love them to sell a half gallon!