BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's® Greek Frozen Yogurt Vanilla Honey Carmel.

Rachael F.
Marshfield, MA
The Greek Ben & Jerry's was such a smart idea. By far the most delicious ice cream I've ever tried. I wish this brand was cheaper but it's worth it! The vanilla honey was my favorite out of all the ones I tried.
Sonia M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is heaven! I love all the flavors that Ben&Jerry's has. They are very creative with their flavors and they are all so delicious. This greek yogurt one is delicious. I go for this flavor almost always.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
I LOVE this ice cream/frozen yogurt! I am already a huge fan of Greek yogurt to begin with, but by putting it in ice cream form, it is ten billion times better! It is super creamy and lower in calorie compared to normal ice cream! I love it.
Taylor Z.
Forest Lake, MN
I would have loved this is there was no Carmel in it. It's a great healthy alternative, relatively cheap, and is better than most other brands. Keep up the great work and I will buy again for sure! :)
Arlene M.
I love it ! It just melts in your mouth and it's great when there's rainy days or just craving it. I need to try the other flavors but this is to go to when I'm craving ice cream . I think everyone should try their brand !
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
I was excited to try ben and jerry's greek yogurt, but I didn't love it. I think I'm just so used to their ice cream and to me this just couldn't compete flavor-wise
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Rich and thick and creamy, just the right touch of honey with cool sweet cream and frozen Greek yogurt. It's a perfect summer treat especially paired with berry pie .
Jess S.
Wasn't a big fan of their Greek yogurt line and didn't plan on trying them until I found this flavor that seemed a bit pleasing. I'm so glad I tried this because they are soooo good, and because of this flavor I've branched out and tried the others as well. Flavor wise, it depends on your preference. But the consistency and textures are there, and it is a deliciou, cool treat.
Katherine P.
Burlington, VT
Since when has frozen yogurt been so delicious? I might be a little bias being from Vermont, but I truly believe Ben and Jerry's knocks it out of the park every time. I especially like this flavor. It reminds me so much of regular ice cream and is so rich and yummy!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
For sure 5 stars for this ice cream! This is amazing! Although the price is a bit high, you do get a good amount of ice cream in the container though. I have also recommended this to other people and they love it just as much as I do.