BY BEN & JERRY'S #71 in Ice Cream

Burnt Caramel Ice Cream with Almonds, Fudge Flakes & Bourbon Caramel Swirls

Want to enjoy a night on the town without leaving the house? Treat yourself to a caramel concoction that’s bold, toasty and bourbon-swirled, with lots of nuts and fudge for fun.

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Almonds, Coconut Oil, Egg Yolks, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Butter (Cream, Salt), Whiskey, Caramelized Sugar Syrup, Cocoa Powder, Dry Malt Extract (Barley), Guar Gum, Salt, Carrageenan, Baking Soda, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor.

Aryn L.
This was such a tasty treat. I am not a huge ice cream eater, but I was tempted by the boozy flavor. It has delicious chocolately chunks in it as well. If you eat this one with a cone, it has to be a crunchy waffle cone. Trust me, this one is worth a try.
Amy S.
This is such a unique flavor, everyone has to try it!! The description “burnt caramel” may not sound good to some people, but give it a shot! I think you’ll love it. The almonds and fudge bits and caramel mixed in makes it all so rich that you have to share it with a friend or two. Definitely a must buy!!
Jocelyn F.
New York , NY
Another great flavor Ben & Jerry really make awesome ice cream. I saw this in the store one day and had to buy it. And I wasn't disappointed at all. The caramel the nuts, omg writing this makes me want to go buy one. There is a Ben & jerry's close,to me I'm going soon
Randielynn T.
1711 west smith dr #3 pharr texas
Honestly this stuff is a miracle worker when I'm on my monthly cycle. It's always great along with most ice creams. You can't go wrong with it. I love the flavor of almost all of them. I would definitely buy a whole year supply if I could.
Juan B.
winter park
Ben and Jerry’s is the first Ice Cream I think of when I’m in the grocery story I think the price is right to excite your day and return to your childhood for a few moments with some Ben and Jerry’s complimented by Brownies or Cake.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
The burnt caramel ice cream taste is quite nice as are the bits of almonds. I’m not a huge chocolate fan, but I can handle it here and there. To me, there were far too many pieces of fudge in this ice cream - I wouldn’t call them flakes, I’d say they were chunks. The bourbon caramel swirls were also very nice and tasty.
Amber M.
Ben and Jerry’s is a great brand as we all know!! You never get a bad batch of their product. This one offered a unique experience with a great taste combination!
Amanda H.
Belding, MI
I saw the commercial for this about a month ago and knew I had to try it! It got me through my sweet craving at work! Its very yummy, however if I could change one thing it would be the size of the almond pieces. They are a bit small for my liking. But over all its very delicious!
Monique C.
Saginaw, MI
BY FAR MY FAVORITE FLAVOR. I try a new flavor whenever I have a hankering for ice cream. This one is great. Very sweet caramel with the balance of chocolate and almonds. It's worth the $3.48 I paid for it.
Kylie T.
Fayette, MO
Everyone knows Ben and Jerry’s is the best. The variety of flavors is amazing and the creativity makes it fun to choose. I tried this flavor in a store but haven’t seen it in a pint yet. It’s so good, very brown sugar tasting.
francheska r.
I have been looking for this kind and I can't find it!!