Ben & Jerry's® Truffle Kerfuffle Ice Cream uploaded by Katie K.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

Vanilla Ice Cream with Roasted Pecans, Fudge Flakes & a Salted Chocolate Ganache Swirl

From the rich collision of sweet vanilla and salty chocolate, to the chunky ruckus of pecans and fudge, it’s the truffle kerfuffle of the century, and you’ve got nothing to lose but your spoon.

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Sugar, Pecans, Coconut Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Corn Syrup, Butter (Cream, Salt), Cocoa, Chocolate Liquor, Peanut Oil, Salt, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Guar Gum, Vanilla Extract, Milk Fat, Vanilla Beans, Carrageenan, Soy Lecithin.

Heather D.
Greensboro, MD
Tried this for the first time last night. It was good but not as good as other Ben and Jerry's ice creams I've tried. I can't put my finger on what it was that I wasn't crazy about I think maybe the texture of the actual ice cream seemed grittier than normal like not as creamy.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I saw at Wegmans Ben & Jerry's ice cream on sale and I had to buy some. I had never tried Truffle Kerfuffle and decided to try it. It's really good! Like other Ben & Jerry's ice creams it's very creamy. It's a vanilla ice cream with roasted pecans, fudge chips (to me it tastes like chocolate chips) and salted caramel ganache swirl. I love salted caramel with chocolate, so this flavor is a winner in my opinion.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
The truffle are not as creamy as I would have imagine but the flavor is still great. Other ice creams don't have the quality toppings like this brand does so when u have a chocolate craving go for this flavor. Not overwhelming and just the perfect amount of chocolate to get your fix 🤤
Sydney H.
Bowling Green, KY
So good, A LIFESAVER! When I go through my healthy spurts, this saves me. Seriously, so healthy but SO GOOD! If I didn’t read the container, I would never know this wasn’t just normal ice cream. So great!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Not my favorite flavor of Ben and jerry flavors but it is good when I’m in the mood for it. It’s not like I’m craving this flavor like others but sometimes I see it and eat it in about two days haha. Good flavor but just average
Kevlar B L.
I was super excited to find a new chocolate, no caramel flavor from Ben & Jerry's. I like that it is a chunkier mix, with the chocolate and nuts being larger pieces. Love it!
lolaloutori2 R.
Fairfax Station, VA
Ben and Jerry have done it again! Yummy ice cream- easily top five all time favorite. Great value and as with every Ben and Jerry’s product the environment is always top concern.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Love, Love, Love Ben & Jerry's ice cream! I love the pint size, because it's the perfect size to sit in front the TV and eat with a spoon, right out of. It's like my own little container of Ice Cream. No one will take it out of the freezer, because it's more like a single serving, unlike the gallon size. The ice cream is delicious, and comes in so many good flavors. They have this brand at most local grocery stores, and it's affordable. Love when it is one sale for BOGO.
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I've yet to find a Ben & Jerry's flavor that I haven't loved, but I LOVE truffles so this immediately got my attention. Salt, chocolate, nuts, what's not to love? Delicious, of course, but as with all of their products, it is on the expensive side. I think Chunky Monkey is still my favorite, though this is good and I'll occasionally want it.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love Ben and jerry's ice cream it is always good no mater what flavor. They have any flavor you could possibly imagine and then some. The only downside is the price if I don't have a coupon or get it on sale $5 is a little to expensive for the size of containers they have.
Brittany D.
Rogersville, TN
Has anyone tried this? That can it be compared too?