BY BEN & JERRY'S #81 in Ice Cream

Caramel Ice Cream with a Swirl of Caramel & Fudge Covered Caramel Chunks

Caramel lovers won’t want to miss a single moment of this must-eat caramel thrillogy, starring creamy caramel ice cream, gooey caramel swirls, and chewy caramel chunks. They probably won’t want it to end, either. Enjoy!

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Milk, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Salt, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Vanilla Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor.

Ben & Jerry's® Triple Caramel Chunk Ice Cream
  • "Best ice cream ever, who doesnt love some ben and jerry ice cream?" in 2 reviews
  • "I could eat this all day." in 1 review
  • "The best ice cream in the world!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "They have so many different kinds of flavored it's incredible!" in 1 review
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
I love rich, buttery, creamy sweets so it's something I often look for in snacks, especially ice cream so I was delighted to see this yummy Triple Caramel Chunk ice cream in the freezer section of my grocery store. I can't express how delicious this is. The ice cream is the perfect rich, buttery, creamy taste that I love and the ribbons of caramel add even more flavor. The caramel and chocolate cups are so good. They add a little crunch to the texture without being overwhelming. This is one of the most perfect ice cream flavors I've ever tried. And that's saying a lot.

I am not a huge fan of chocolate a little chocolate is okay but I don't want it saturated with the stuff. I've always found chocolate a little bitter so I actively avoid buying it. Nuts are a tasty snack on their own but they ruin the texture of ice cream for me. Cake, cookies, brownies, and crusts in ice cream is just a very strange dry texture that ruins it for me. So if you're like me and want a simple rich, buttery, creamy ice cream, this is the one for you.
carolina c.
Dallas, TX
Omg Where do I begin Ben & Jerry’s has the best ice cream flavors out. And they always come out with new flavors that are just to die for now this triple Caramell chunk ice cream is one of the best flavors that they have ever come out with in my opinion.
Ashley C.
Charleston , SC
I’m not even sure when I had this for the first time but after I did I fell in love. I’m a caramel lover and the little caramel cups in this are by far my favorite thing. The only thing I hate about this is it’s always a hard flavor to find at every grocery store I go to. But it will forever by the MVP of ice cream for me.
Mitchell G.
pell lake
great product i really liked it it made my skin feel great and for the price i couldn’t have been more happy it really did what i was hoping it would do and it made my whole face feel wonderful i do reccomend
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Let's face it, any flavor of Ben & Jerry's ice cream is AWESOME! The same goes for this Triple caramel chunk! It is super delicious, and a great frozen snack for any time of the day.  I get mine from Shoprite or Walmart and yes, I would totally buy this again!!
Lauren B.
Riverside
If you love caramel this is the ice cream for you. It has amazing flavor and is so smooth and creamy. The only problem with Ben & Jerry is that their cartons are very small and don't really have more than one serving. Plus with the small size, you don't want to share with anyone.
Elizabeth O.
I love Ben and Jerry's.  I'm so glad that they didn't cut back their pint size when other ice cream companies did.  Obviously it's not a healthy snack but it's delicious and I would absolutely keep buying it again and again.  This flavor is one of my favorites
Mariah L.
Mankato
Love it so much! Ice cream is a girls best friend! No complaints here. Smooth and delicious!! Perfect size to share, or not share! Rush flavors but not over powering. Family favorite! Definitely will keep having some of these
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Ben and Jerry make the best ice team ever. They have a variety of flavors to chose from as well. It's very delicious and meets that need when you're craving something sweet. It's also very easy to find because most stores carry it. I would definitely recommend trying it if you haven't done so already!
Cheyanne V.
Saint Paul
All of Ben and jerrys icecreams are soooooooo good! They all have different flavors and you never get tired of ice cream! I love this one because of all of the flavors combines into one and it just taste so good! I love it and you should too!
Misti T.
Is the caramel chewy or liquidy?

back