BY BEN & JERRY'S #18 in Ice Cream

Caramel Ice Cream with a Swirl of Caramel & Fudge Covered Caramel Chunks

Caramel lovers won’t want to miss a single moment of this must-eat caramel thrillogy, starring creamy caramel ice cream, gooey caramel swirls, and chewy caramel chunks. They probably won’t want it to end, either. Enjoy!

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Egg Yolks, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Milk, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Salt, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Vanilla Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocoa, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor.

Ben & Jerry's® Triple Caramel Chunk Ice Cream
  • "Best ice cream ever, who doesnt love some ben and jerry ice cream?" in 2 reviews
  • "They have so many different kinds of flavored it's incredible!" in 1 review
  • "I could eat this all day." in 1 review
  • "The best ice cream in the world!!!!!!" in 1 review
Ashley C.
Charleston , SC
I’m not even sure when I had this for the first time but after I did I fell in love. I’m a caramel lover and the little caramel cups in this are by far my favorite thing. The only thing I hate about this is it’s always a hard flavor to find at every grocery store I go to. But it will forever by the MVP of ice cream for me.
Carolina C.
Dallas, TX
Omg Where do I begin Ben & Jerry’s has the best ice cream flavors out. And they always come out with new flavors that are just to die for now this triple Caramell chunk ice cream is one of the best flavors that they have ever come out with in my opinion.
Mariah L.
Love it so much! Ice cream is a girls best friend! No complaints here. Smooth and delicious!! Perfect size to share, or not share! Rush flavors but not over powering. Family favorite! Definitely will keep having some of these
Emily J.
West Haven, UT
This ice cream is so good. It should be a staple in every fridge. Each of the flavors within it are amazing and you can taste them all instead of just heavy on caramel or vanilla. It’s perfect.
Aubriana H.
Oronogo, MO
Ben and Jerry’s ice cream have always been one of my top favorite ice creams. Although they are kind of expensive for what you get. But I will say the amount of stuff you get in them is probably worth the price.
Krista G.
This ice cream hits the spot for your sweet tooth craving! It is a little pricier than other brands but it's so smooth and creamy. I keep this in my freezer at all times. If you like the main toppings then you will definitely love it in the ice cream.
Samantha J.
I love Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, I always have a tub in my freezer for emergencies! It is always so delicious and great ice cream for sundaes. My kids love it as well. It also tastes great in root beer floats.
Melissa-Fay L.
Gatineau, QC
Pop quiz : what is better than staying in watching netflix with your boyfriend and/or best friend with a pint of Ben & Jerry's in hand?

Nothing. You got it, fam.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Let's face it, any flavor of Ben & Jerry's ice cream is AWESOME! The same goes for this Triple caramel chunk! It is super delicious, and a great frozen snack for any time of the day.  I get mine from Shoprite or Walmart and yes, I would totally buy this again!!
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Ben and Jerry make the best ice team ever. They have a variety of flavors to chose from as well. It's very delicious and meets that need when you're craving something sweet. It's also very easy to find because most stores carry it. I would definitely recommend trying it if you haven't done so already!
Misti T.
Is the caramel chewy or liquidy?