Ben & Jerry's® The Tonight Dough Ice Cream

by Ben & Jerry's

Caramel & Chocolate Ice Creams with Chocolate Cookie Swirls & Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Peanut Butter Cookie Dough.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Canola Oil, Brown Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Peanut Butter (Peanuts), Corn Syrup, Eggs, Butter (Cream, Salt), Cocoa, Expeller Pressed Soybean Oil, Butteroil, Salt, Chocolate Liquor, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Extract, Molasses, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocoa Butter, Carrageenan, Soy Lecithin.

This was my first Ben & Jerry's® The Tonight Dough Ice Cream. Who else has tried it and lived it so much you ate it all in one sitting?
How's the Choclate part of the Icecream?
What are your favorite ice cream flavored?? Mine are [product:ben-jerrys-the-tonight-dough-ice-cream-16-oz] and Haagen-Dazs Coffee Ice Cream
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's® The Tonight Dough Ice Cream!
Purchased at: Rite Aid
One of my favorites! It’s made up of many of my favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavors. Really, I love anything with cookie dough.
Iowa City, IA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This brand is amazing their ice cream is unreal recommend to everyone even tho it’s more expensive compared to other brands
USA
I love this icecream so much (it's also a good think I love jimmy fallon). It has so many different flavors all in a pint!
Melbourne, FL
Yum, Yum, Yum! Deliciousness I'm not a super sweet person but this is sooo good I could eat the entire thing in one sitting
I love how this ice cream I can eat a whole tub by myself. Everything about this ice cream screams deliciousness goodness.
Mmmmm it’s making me hungry just thinking about this! I am SO in the mood to go grab this right NOW! good job Ben n Jerry!
Erial, NJ
My favorite B&G flavor! Delicious and a great combination of flavors. A great treat when you just want something sweet!
I had this once and I instantly fell in love absolutely positively one of my holy Grails of ice cream probably my favorite
Central Point, OR
I really like ice cream and this kind is really good. It's addicting and not too much chocolate. Ice cream is my weakness.
ramsey
Any Ben & Jerry's ice cream is delicious. Whether it's plain vanilla or some crazy flavor, it's always so good! I love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Olive Branch , MS