BY BEN & JERRY'S #2 in Ice Cream

Caramel & Chocolate Ice Creams with Chocolate Cookie Swirls & Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Peanut Butter Cookie Dough.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Canola Oil, Brown Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Peanut Butter (Peanuts), Corn Syrup, Eggs, Butter (Cream, Salt), Cocoa, Expeller Pressed Soybean Oil, Butteroil, Salt, Chocolate Liquor, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Extract, Molasses, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocoa Butter, Carrageenan, Soy Lecithin.

• they have this at albertsons1 Answers
  • Where can I get this? I have never seen or heard of this before a...18 Answers
  • What's your favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
John E.
It's like eating fresh cookiedough it's my favorite flavor not just because it was made from Jimmy Fallon and I love it because you know that the portion of the money goes to charity and it is so good that I just wish that it was it in a larger container because man does the cookie dough flavor in it with real bits and pieces of chocolate it's like heaven
Kellyann C.
SMITHTOWN,NY
First of all, i have a major crush on jimmy fallon and second, i am an ice cream fiend. So there is literally nothing better than this, IMO. It has a little bit of everything and each element mixed together is perfection. It's a sad day in my house when i reach into the freezer and discover i don't have any tonight dough left. Your taste buds will thank you for introducing them to this deliciousness.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
What is there not to love about this gooey cookie dough, brownie, vanilla, chocolate sauce and whatever else - blend of yumminess?? It is like every child’s fantasy mix of sugar insanity & delightfully tasty treats. Now, I don’t buy this often & when I do, I usually stretch it out to about 3-5 servings, but it is ice cream indulgence heaven!
Jordan M.
This is my favorite kind of ice cream. It has every rich element you could want in ice cream: cookie dough, peanut butter, chocolate, brownie bits, caramel, creamy ice cream...I would definitely buy this again. It’s my favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavor! Definitely good if you like rich ice cream. The only downfall is that they’re sold in small pints, but it’s worth the money.
Meghan O.
Pr Du Sac, WI
This tonight dough is amazing!!!! My absolute favorite ice cream ever! It has the most succulent little chunks of cookie dough and brownie! Jimmy Fallon on the package was definitely a huge plus and drew my eye to the product because he is my absolute favorite comedian! Love enjoying this as a special little monthly treat!!!
Jessica B.
After a long day, this is what I run to in the grocery store and it's one of two treats I refuse to share with my husband!  The Tonight Dough is filled with the perfect blend of creaminess and delicious chunks.  I typically buy this at Publix on the way home.
kelly m.
I love Ben and Jerry’s Tonight Dough. It is not my favorite flavor but it is definitely a close second. If I am being completely honest, I ate this in one sitting. The gobs of chocolate cookie swirls and cookie dough melt in your mouth, making you want more!
Jenna C.
Anahiem
Ben & Jerry’s is by far the best ice cream I have ever had and honestly it’s so good I don’t understand how they make it. I love mostly all of their flavors and they have a lot of flavors to go through. I recommend this to anyone who wants to try a different ice cream or just have a midnight treat.
Stephanie L.
Duluth
Ben and Jerry's come up with the perfect mixtures in their ice creams. And when I found out they teamed up with Jimmy Fallon I knew this ice cream would be one of the best! Perfect ingredients, just wish there was more chocolate chip cookie dough
Keisha L.
Pearisburg, VA
This is by far my favorite brand and flavor of ice cream! I can sit down in one sitting and eat this whole pint of ice cream! I don’t know what Ben and Jerry are doing but they need to keep it up cause OMG!!!  This ice cream is the best! Ben & Jerry's® The Tonight Dough Ice CreamBen & Jerry's® The Tonight Dough Ice Cream
Edith C.
Avenal , CA
Where can I get this? I have never seen or heard of this before and now I want to try it ASAP.
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
What's your favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor?
Raquel R.
Kennewick, WA
they have this at albertsons
Dayanne O.
amo sorvete de todos sabores quero fazer teste