BY BEN & JERRY'S #3 in Ice Cream

Caramel & Chocolate Ice Creams with Chocolate Cookie Swirls & Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Peanut Butter Cookie Dough.

Cream, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Skim Milk, Water, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Canola Oil, Brown Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Egg Yolks, Peanut Butter (Peanuts), Corn Syrup, Eggs, Butter (Cream, Salt), Cocoa, Expeller Pressed Soybean Oil, Butteroil, Salt, Chocolate Liquor, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Extract, Molasses, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocoa Butter, Carrageenan, Soy Lecithin.

Shelly P.
This Ice cream is out of this world guys!! Lol I know it’s just ice cream but my goodness it’s perfect! I love cookie dough but I find that I don’t like chocolate chips so I was on a hunt for something that didn’t have the chips in it! It says it does have them in the description but I didn’t find any or realize. I saw peanut butter dough and that was what drew me in! I love the chocolate and vanilla swirl going on, the caramel too! When you take a bite you’re surprised with cookie crumbles or nice tasty chunks or brownie it seems like! It’s really delightful to eat and very addicting!
Ruthie A.
philadelphia, PA
Story time: when I was less than a year old I got very sick with salmonella. I lost a ton of weight and after I finally got stable enough the doctor told my mother that I HAD to gain back all the weight I had lost. He told my mother that she had to go out and get pints of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I was to finish one pint every four days. For an infant that is a TON of ice cream. I gained back all the weight and am now happy and healthy. I mean this with the most sincerity in the world. Ben and Jerry's saved my life.
Katy M.
My favorite of all the B&J's! The delicious swirls of double chocolate cookie are perfect. There are a ton of pieces of  cookie dough so make sure yuo're a fan of that. It's super rich and has a ton of sweet flavors going on. It's a little more expensive than your average ice cream but very worth it. Just don't eat it in one sitting.. like I have.
Devan G.
My new go to! Love everything about this flavor and company. They always have the best concoctions! This one is amazing, with its chocolate and caramel ice cream and 3 different kinds of cookies dough, chocolate chip, peanut butter and chocolate cookie!!! 😮
Meghan O.
Pr Du Sac, WI
This tonight dough is amazing!!!! My absolute favorite ice cream ever! It has the most succulent little chunks of cookie dough and brownie! Jimmy Fallon on the package was definitely a huge plus and drew my eye to the product because he is my absolute favorite comedian! Love enjoying this as a special little monthly treat!!!
Andrea Sofia H.
Orlando, FL
O love this ice cream sooo much is sooo good the only thing I hate is the peanut butter in it but the rest is all good I love the chocolate flavor the cookie dough in it and vanilla ice cream is just delicious
Toni U.
Coralville, IA
This is my FAVORITE ICE CREAM EVER... I could SCREAM It ;) but seriously, it’s amazing! They don’t short you out on the cookie dough and brownies! The taste is amazing, it’s chocolate and Camille with peanut butter cookie dough AND chocolate chip cookie dough AND brownie cookie dough WOW!
Rachel B.
Louisville
Purchased at: Kroger
This is hands down the best Ben and Jerry’s flavor ever created. The chocolate ice cream base, chock full of cookie and brownie dough bits, is beyond indulgent. This is great for those nights when you want an excuse to feel bad about themselves. Make sure you get two pints because you won’t want to share.
Hannah K.
Moorpark, CA
This is by far my most favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor ever. Cookie Dough would come in a close second. This flavor is creamy and decadent and every bite is different. The two different kinds of cookie dough mixed with the chocolate cookie swirl is the perfect combination.
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
I love the flavor combination in this guy - the caramel and the crunch, the whole thing is just so fluffin phenomenal. I have definitely eaten a whole tub of these guys in a solid afternoon/evening watching my favorite shows.
Edith C.
Armona, CA
Where can I get this? I have never seen or heard of this before and now I want to try it ASAP.
Isabella R.
Union, NJ
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
What's your favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor?
Raquel R.
Kennewick, WA
they have this at albertsons
Dayanne O.
amo sorvete de todos sabores quero fazer teste