Ben & Jerry's The Tonight Dough®

by Ben & Jerry's

Caramel & Chocolate Ice Creams with Chocolate Cookie Swirls & Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Peanut Butter Cookie Dough.

who makes your favorite icecream? [product:ben-and-jerrys-ice-cream-the-tonight-dough-16oz] ?
Is this ice cream as good as people say ?
This was my first [product:ben-jerrys-the-tonight-dough-ice-cream]. Who else has tried it and lived it so much you ate it all in one sitting?
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's The Tonight Dough®!
Alicia H.
1,427 reviews
Ben & Jerry's The Tonight Dough® uploaded by Alicia H.
Ben & Jerry's The Tonight Dough® uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this ice cream. Its a mixture of caramel and chocolate ice creams with chocolate cookie swirls and gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough, as well as peanut butter cookie dough. Everything combined together makes for a super decadent and delicious ice cream. Definitely a delicious treat.
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Ben & Jerry's The Tonight Dough® uploaded by Nicola P.
Purchased at: Kroger
If you love Chocolate, then this is for you! I’m not a fan & this had way too much chocolate for me: chocolate chip cookie dough pieces, chocolate ice cream, & chocolate cookie swirls- but I did like the caramel & peanut butter. My Mom Loves It! #chockfulochocolate [product:ben-&-jerrys-the-tonight-dough]
Tamar B.
Fruitland Park, FL
Ben & Jerry's The Tonight Dough® uploaded by Tamar B.
Best flavor of B&J, hands down. The caramel & chocolate ice creams, peanut butter and chocolate chip cookie doughs, and that chocolate cookie swirl is BOMB! I just found out they make bars with this and I'm on the hunt! Love it, wish the tubs were big enough to swim in!
Julie E.
Omaha, NE
Ben & Jerry's The Tonight Dough® uploaded by Julie E.
Why am I eating this right now, before 11 AM? Delicious. So many inclusions, you never get a boring bite. Also, so many calories!! My favorite is the peanut butter cookie dough.
Amanda P.
Stockton, CA
This is currently one of my favorite ice creams. Actually just bought one the other night and need to add it to my shopping list.
Jeff B.
Averill pk
Everything was ok until I tasted the peanut butter cookie dough. The flavor was reminiscent of vomit. I thought it might get better as I ate more, but it did not. Very disappointed.
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Publix
This [product:ben-&-jerrys-the-tonight-dough] is my weakness especially if I’m having a bad day. It’s a perfect combination of chocolate, vanilla, cookie dough pieces, and the texture is mixed for such a perfect combination. I highly recommend this ice cream as it’s definitely going to surprise you.
Taylor G.
I'm a huge lover of ice cream and this flavor combines all of my favorites. The cookie dough bites give it the best bite and goes perfectly with the chocolate and vanilla ice cream. I can eat the whole pint in one serving.
Camey P.
East Orwell, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Who dosent love ice cream.This has carmel,chocolate,cookie dough,peanut butter Ben & Jerry's The Tonight Dough® it's sweet ,it's indulgent it's that guilty pleasure.
Destiny C.
Titusville, FL
I never had Ben and Jerry's ice cream due to how much it cost until my friend bought some for me as a gift. I understand why it's expensive now.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Holly B.
Hinsdale, NY
il y a un an
Mary F. il y a 9 mois
Ben and Jerry’s peanut butter world is my favorite
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
il y a 2 ans
This was my first Ben & Jerry's The Tonight Dough®. Who else has tried it and lived it so much you ate it all in one sitting?
Lauren S. il y a 2 ans