BY BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM

Ben & Jerry's® Strawberry Shortcake Greek Frozen Yogurt.

Still a pint!

Strawberry Greek frozen yogurt with shortbread pieces. see more...

• I can't help but ask...what is the texture of this awesome ice crea...1 Answers
  • How is the recite of this product is it like a sorbet or more like ...1 Answers
Krystle H.
Krystle H.
Titusville, FL
Foodie Expert
Where has this been all my life?! I love all the Ben & Jerry flavors but this strawberry shortcake greek yogurt it my jam! Haha, but for real, it taste just like the southern desert and has a nice creamy consistency that i prefer in greek yogurts. Easy to use in smoothies. My toddler loves it, too.
Miranda X.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Foodie Expert
This taste so good. It fills your sweet tooth without you feeling too bad. I mean don't eat it all the time lol it is creamy, tasteful and just a good amount if sweet without you feeling like you just drink a cup full of sugar. I love the variety of flavors it has too. Definitely try it
Monet S.
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
I'm personally a MUCH bigger fan of frozen yogurt (especially Greek for the high protein/low fat content) than ice cream, so this is a favorite of mine! Tastes delicious, is super creamy and decadent, it doesn't even taste like you're eating a "healthier" version!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Foodie Expert
I love Greek yogurt and I love frozen yogurt & this is the absolute perfect blend of both! I absolutely love the flavor, & the texture is incredible. For some, this product seems pricey (& it really is), but it's worth every penny.
Linden W.
Linden W.
Foodie Expert
I always thoroughly enjoy ben and jerrys ice cream. This is one of my favorite flavors from them. I love the chunks of cheesecake and the strawberry tastes delicious too. If you love cheesecake.... you will love this flavor. It truly is tasty.
Portia T.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
Foodie Expert
This brand of ice cream is top of the line. It is soft and easy to scoop. The container is eye catching and easy to open. The names for the flavors are always fun. This ice-cream flavor is delicious. I would highly recommend this product.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Foodie Expert
Love Ben and Jerry but this product fell short.I eat greek yogurt so when I saw this I got excited. The texture was off ,not smooth at all .It had an after taste that did not please me. I must have had a bad batch
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Foodie Expert
Delicious creamy tart taste! I can't get enough of it! Fair price for a high quality product. I prefer BJ over hagen das. If you like frozen Greek yogurt you should give this a try, I don't think you'll regret it.
BLUSH Z.
BLUSH Z.
Foodie Expert
I feel like I am in Greece eating this. A yummy tasty flavor and so decadent! The strawberry shortcake makes it so tasty! It's right up there with Hagan Daaz. Perfect for those at home dinner with friends
Grace C.
Grace C.
Bellevue, WA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor ice cream by Ben and Jerry's. Literally no one can make it better. It's the only ice cream I eat from them. The shortcake is so good and flavorful and not too sweet. It's the best.
Sparkle P.
Sparkle P.
Foodie Expert
I can't help but ask...what is the texture of this awesome ice cream?! Because it's Greek yogurt, this is my first question! Is it smoother, thicker, doesn't it have an aftertaste? The people (being me) want to know! Also is it more expensive than Ben and Jerry's usually is?
devinn a.
devinn a.
Buchanan, MI
How is the recite of this product is it like a sorbet or more like smooth ice cream: yogurt how is the taste?