BY BEN & JERRY'S #51 in Frozen Yogurt

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's® Strawberry Shortcake Greek Frozen Yogurt.

Still a pint!

Strawberry Greek frozen yogurt with shortbread pieces.

• I can't help but ask...what is the texture of this awesom...1 Answers
  • How is the recite of this product is it like a sorbet or ...1 Answers
Krystle H.
Titusville, FL
Where has this been all my life?! I love all the Ben & Jerry flavors but this strawberry shortcake greek yogurt it my jam! Haha, but for real, it taste just like the southern desert and has a nice creamy consistency that i prefer in greek yogurts. Easy to use in smoothies. My toddler loves it, too.
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
This taste so good. It fills your sweet tooth without you feeling too bad. I mean don't eat it all the time lol it is creamy, tasteful and just a good amount if sweet without you feeling like you just drink a cup full of sugar. I love the variety of flavors it has too. Definitely try it
Sarah M.
I am not a Greek Yogurt fan under normal circumstances - this being the on exception. If you are looking for a lower calorie b&j ice cream (vs. chubby hubby, et. al.) this is a nice alternative. It seems harder to find in store, though.
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
I'm personally a MUCH bigger fan of frozen yogurt (especially Greek for the high protein/low fat content) than ice cream, so this is a favorite of mine! Tastes delicious, is super creamy and decadent, it doesn't even taste like you're eating a "healthier" version!
Lauren S.
I love Greek yogurt and I love frozen yogurt & this is the absolute perfect blend of both! I absolutely love the flavor, & the texture is incredible. For some, this product seems pricey (& it really is), but it's worth every penny.
Linden W.
I always thoroughly enjoy ben and jerrys ice cream. This is one of my favorite flavors from them. I love the chunks of cheesecake and the strawberry tastes delicious too. If you love cheesecake.... you will love this flavor. It truly is tasty.
Grace C.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite flavor ice cream by Ben and Jerry's. Literally no one can make it better. It's the only ice cream I eat from them. The shortcake is so good and flavorful and not too sweet. It's the best.
Eva Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I have also eaten almost a whole container of this frozen yogurt in one sitting. I have bought it multiple times mess especially when on sale. It is way better than most other brands of ice cream and I love the frozen yogurt options
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
This brand of ice cream is top of the line. It is soft and easy to scoop. The container is eye catching and easy to open. The names for the flavors are always fun. This ice-cream flavor is delicious. I would highly recommend this product.
Karima H.
Denton, TX
The Greek frozen yogurt ones have actually grown on me all because of this strawberry shortcake one. Its not too sweet its just right & you don't feel as guilty when you eat the whole pint cause its good for you lol
devinn a.
Buchanan, MI
How is the recite of this product is it like a sorbet or more like smooth ice cream: yogurt how is the taste?
Sparkle P.
I can't help but ask...what is the texture of this awesome ice cream?! Because it's Greek yogurt, this is my first question! Is it smoother, thicker, doesn't it have an aftertaste? The people (being me) want to know! Also is it more expensive than Ben and Jerry's usually is?