Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake

by Ben & Jerry's

Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream with Strawberries & a Thick Graham Cracker Swirl

Can i get this as a apr would love to review on It?
Where did you buy this? Because I’ve never seen it at target, Wegmans, or Walmart?
Is this just a seasonal flavor? My boyfriend is dying to try is and I’ve been hoping to surprise him so any info is appreciated!
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake!
kathleen E.
Austin, TX
Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake uploaded by kathleen E.
Purchased at: H-E-B
The best!! Love this stuff🎈🎉 it comes in different sizes, and I love the small individual size.. it is just right. Goldilocks would not do any better with this size♥️
Nicola P.
Moatsville, WV
Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake uploaded by Nicola P.
This ice cream is DaNgErOuS - it’s Delightful, Delicious, & Decadent. I love the buttery graham cracker crust chunks, fresh strawberry bits, & dreamy cheesecake swirls. I also love that it’s so rich, I can only eat a few teaspoons at a time….otherwise it gets to be too much. So there’s always some left for later :) #marcapowned #influenstereats [product:ben-&-jerrys-strawberry-cheesecake]
Meghan N.
Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake uploaded by Meghan N.
This is one of my favorite flavors of Ben & Jerry's. I love the thick Graham cracker swirl. Its strawberry cheesecake flavored ice cream and it has chunks of strawberries. I have a huge sweet tooth...this ice cream definitely has my seal of approval. Yummmmy!
Danielle C.
Rougemont, NC
Ben and Jerry's is great ice cream to start! The rich and decadent flavors are top notch. This one is delicious because I love banana but also the walnuts and chocolate give the sweet/salty snack I'm looking for!
Alicia H.
1,426 reviews
Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake uploaded by Alicia H.
Ben & Jerry's ice cream never let's me down and this flavor is no different. Its a strawberry cheesecake flavor ice cream with chunks of strawberries and thick swirls of a sweet, flaky Graham cracker crust. Everything together pairs so perfectly. A super delicious treat! I would definitely reccommend.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,479 reviews
This is definitely a household favourite the flavor is just awesome we are definitely a repeat users the only con is it’s not very good for you and it’s very pricey but definitely satisfied with the product
Shan G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake uploaded by Shan G.
This is such a delicious and creamy B&J ice cream! Had to try this strawberry cheesecake to see if it really gave me the feels of eating actual strawberry cheesecake and have mercy!!! Felt like I was eating a slice of cheesecake....it has the biggest chunks of cheesecake and nice little strawberries in side. Love this flavor ♡
Kaisha F.
Miramar, FL
Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake uploaded by Kaisha F.
Purchased at: Walmart
In my books, the highest ranked ice cream and flavor on the market! No argument here. It is filled with chunks of graham crackers strawberries. A deliciously, creamy taste of cheesecake from top to bottom. I can never put down the tub once I start eating. The best! If you haven’t tried this then you’re missing out big time. Costs $3 and change at Walmart. Sorry I couldn’t show a photo of the icecream itself—I ate all before this review.
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Purchased at: Publix
THE BEST ICE [email protected] THE PLANET!!! Imagine you have the very best strawberry cheesecake and you put it in a blender until it’s liquified. Then, you stir it into the best mild-vanilla ice cream on the plant. Every bit has a little of everything…the gram-crust, fresh strawberries, cheesecake, and ice cream. It’s just amazing!!! Not too sweet, just sweet enough.
Brooklyn S.
Craigsville, VA
Ben & Jerrys has some of my favorite flavors of ice cream. It's not too rich, but rich enough. Although it is a little expensive compared to other ice creams, I'd highly recommend this one.