BY BEN & JERRY'S #7 in Ice Cream

Vanilla Ice Cream with Fudge Covered Waffle Cone Pieces & a Caramel Swirl

Ben & Jerry's® Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream® Ice Cream

Nation! This pint contains 1776% of your recommended daily allowance of freedom! It may be illegal to lick the Lincoln Memorial*, but with this ice cream you can do the next best thing and lick liberty! *seriously, it is.

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Corn Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Cocoa, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Butter Oil, Milk, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Soybean Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate.

• What is your favorite part of Americone Dream? Mine is fo...7 Answers
  • Anyone do anything extra with their Ben & Jerry's?  M...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor ?? 2 Answers
Ben & Jerry's® Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream® Ice Cream
  • "The caramel swirl + the chocolate covered waffle cone pieces are so delicious, and I love that instead of buying a waffle cone to hold my ice cream (read: messy) the waffle cone pieces are already in the ice cream!" in 5 reviews
Natalie C.
Virginia Beach, VA
This ice cream combines everything that I love about America all in one small container. Waffle cones? CHECK. Chocolate? CHECK. Freedom and democracy? CHIZ-ECK! Man I love America, and this ice cream. But I'm still loyal to #teamphishfood.
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
Americone Dream is such a perfect ice cream flavor! It's vanilla ice cream with caramel and pieces of fudge-covered waffle cone. It is not as "crazy" or as heavily flavored as other Ben&Jerry's flavors tend to be. It is mostly delicious vanilla ice cream with fudge-covered waffle cone pieces spread throughout. I'm a Ben&Jerry's addict and I've tried at least 30 flavors... I always come back to this one (and "the Tonight Dough"!). I recommend this flavor if: you like vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce, you like waffle cones, or you are a human being.
Whittney l.
Bristol, VA
I'm not a huge fan of ice cream but I do love this flavor. The little crunchy bits are so good. I want some now, lol.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
This is amazing. I love all of the chunks in it. Of course it has the great ben and Jerry’s ice cream. I just wish these were less expensive. I can rarely justify getting these unless I have coupons. But I love to eat them when I do!
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Life this is life lol creamy and paked with flavors and textures. No matter what you enjoy there is a flavor mix for you. So yummy.
Jessica Z.
Pittsburgh , PA
Definitely one of the best ice cream flavors. A swirl of caramel (which how can you go wrong there) and fudge covered waffle cone pieces.... *mic drop*
LuAnne S.
This is definitely one of their best. I love the cookies and the flavor of it all mixed together. This is my new favorite
K T.
I love this flavor out of all the Ben & Jerry's because it's not too sweet. It has chocolate & caramel, which is major 🔑!!!
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
So this is the first ice cream I have ever had from Ben and Jerry's and I must say, I'm in love!! It's so good, the chocolate covered come pieces to the Carmel swirl that's so good! This ice cream is my new favorite, will be buying more! 🙌🏽🎉
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
This is a really great flavor of ice cream. It isn't my favorite but I wouldn't turn it away if you bought some
Kenzi M.
What is your favorite part of Americone Dream? Mine is for sure the waffle cone pieces.
Latasha H.
Gulfport, MS
What's your favorite flavor ??
EMILY B.
riverside
Anyone think they’re to sweet sometimes?
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone do anything extra with their Ben & Jerry's?  Make ice cream sandwiches etc etc???