BY BEN & JERRY'S #7 in Ice Cream

Vanilla Ice Cream with Fudge Covered Waffle Cone Pieces & a Caramel Swirl

Ben & Jerry's® Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream® Ice Cream

Nation! This pint contains 1776% of your recommended daily allowance of freedom! It may be illegal to lick the Lincoln Memorial*, but with this ice cream you can do the next best thing and lick liberty! *seriously, it is.

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Corn Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Cocoa, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Butter Oil, Milk, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Soybean Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate.

• What is your favorite part of Americone Dream? Mine is fo...7 Answers
  • Anyone do anything extra with their Ben & Jerry's?  M...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor ?? 2 Answers
Ben & Jerry's® Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream® Ice Cream
  • "The caramel swirl + the chocolate covered waffle cone pieces are so delicious, and I love that instead of buying a waffle cone to hold my ice cream (read: messy) the waffle cone pieces are already in the ice cream!" in 5 reviews
Andreina N.
Hyde Park, MA
Love this ice cream !!!! It's so good the right amount of chocolate and vanilla, the chocolate covered cones are amazing and just the right touch, it's not cheap ice cream but it is my go to !
Tammy R.
Shandon, CA
This is prob my favorite ven and jerrys ice cream. Its so good you have to try it. I love wafflecone. And chunks of chocolate
Erin P.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE! Everything I love about an ice cream cone packed into a pint. I love the simple ingredients that come together for the perfect nostalgic bowl of ice cream. I really appreciate the interesting mix that ben and jerry's put together and I especially love Stephen Colbert's contribution to my freezer.
Paige S.
Huntsville, TX
Don’t even get me started on how much I love this stuff. I don’t eat ice cream too much, but when I do I go for this. It’s not healthy in the slightest and I am 100% okay with that.
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Love the Americone Dream! It such a great ice cream for someone that doesn't want a ton of sugar and chocolate on their ice cream.
Sima J.
Saginaw, MI
Soooo goooood! What else is there to say?! The ice cream tastes sweet but not artificial and it has those chunks of candy and goodies I love. Can't go wrong with ben and jerry's. worth the price!
Brittany T.
Lodi, CA
I love Ben and Jerrys and Stephen Colbert, so naturally, I had to try Americone Dream, and I'm so glad I did. The flavors work really well together and my favorite part is the chocolate covered waffle cone pieces that give a bit of crunch to the ice cream. Delicious!
Jennifer L.
Los Angeles, CA
If you love America and also delicious things and also things with Stephen Colbert's face on them, then this is the ice cream for you. It's basically like someone took a Drumstick, smashed it up, and then put it in a container to eat with a spoon. 10/10 would purchase again and eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Arianna G.
Waller, TX
MY FAVORITE ICE CREAM OF ALL TIME!!!! Love this stuff and can never get enough it is so good. I have to stop myself from eating it All at once. I would tell everyone and their mothers so go try this stuff
C'haã Y.
Bizerte
🍦🍦🍦🍦🍧🍧🍧🍧🍨🍨🍨🍨ice cream... I love it ...this is my love
And about this product ..it's so amazing...u should buy it
Kenzi M.
What is your favorite part of Americone Dream? Mine is for sure the waffle cone pieces.
Latasha H.
Gulfport, MS
What's your favorite flavor ??
EMILY B.
riverside
Anyone think they’re to sweet sometimes?
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone do anything extra with their Ben & Jerry's?  Make ice cream sandwiches etc etc???