BY BEN & JERRY'S #7 in Ice Cream

Vanilla Ice Cream with Fudge Covered Waffle Cone Pieces & a Caramel Swirl

Ben & Jerry's® Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream® Ice Cream

Nation! This pint contains 1776% of your recommended daily allowance of freedom! It may be illegal to lick the Lincoln Memorial*, but with this ice cream you can do the next best thing and lick liberty! *seriously, it is.

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Corn Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Cocoa, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Butter Oil, Milk, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Soybean Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate.

• What is your favorite part of Americone Dream? Mine is fo...7 Answers
  • Anyone do anything extra with their Ben & Jerry's?  M...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor ?? 2 Answers
Ben & Jerry's® Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream® Ice Cream
  • "The caramel swirl + the chocolate covered waffle cone pieces are so delicious, and I love that instead of buying a waffle cone to hold my ice cream (read: messy) the waffle cone pieces are already in the ice cream!" in 5 reviews
Ann Marie D.
This is one of my go-to flavors of Ben & Jerry’s. It has just the right amount of chocolate covered waffle cone pieces and the caramel swirl is delicious! It’s not super decadent but it definitely hits the spot.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
One of my fav Ben and Jerry flavors out there. This stuff is beyond amazing and no other brand can compare! I have loved this brand for years. So bad for
You but taste so good! Highly recommend!
Amber E.
This is my favorite full calorie ice cream! The crunchy chocolate-covered graham cracker is the perfect treat inside the caramel swirled vanilla ice cream. This is a must try.
Emily C.
Palm Harbor
I love Americone Dream! It's perfect because I love icecream cones but who likes to buy cones?? And on a hot day you can put have a sweet cone and it wont drip on your hands.
Mallory S.
High Point, NC
All time FAVORITE ben and jerry’s flavor! I pick it almost every time I have ben and jerry’s because you just can’t go wrong. The pieces of waffle cone totally make it.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Wafffle cone pieces and mulitiple flavors all in one great flavor. Yes please. Ben and Jerry never stop amazing me with there creative master minds in ice cream flavors.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
If you love the drumstick ice cream cones you’ll love this. Right balance of caramel and chocolate covered waffle cone pieces. Addictive and hard to stop eating 🙈
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
amazing haagen dazs is the best ice cream product ever honestly truly rich and creamy tastes bomb in my mouth after just one bite which is crazy i love the fact its so smooth too very rich in texture and taste worth the price love all the flavors amazing
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I love Ben & Jerry’s and i think they have such a good quality ice cream. I enjoy the different flavors, the combinations they come up with, and i think they’re one of the best ice cream brands out there. This flavor, i wanted to love it so bad. I don’t hate it but i’m not crazy about it. I like ice cream but i don’t like the overpowering sweetness many have and this has too much sugar in it. The sweetness overpowers the flavor and the mix it has. If it was less sweet then this would be great
Nel D.
My all-time favorite ice cream! Sometimes I don't know if I want vanilla, strawberry, or chocolate but then I see Americone Dream and the choice is instantly made! It's like a sunday with all the toppings. Vanilla with chocolate covered ice cream cone pieces and caramel worked in. The fact that its non-GMO, has no artificial flavors, and uses cage free eggs definitely make me feel better about indulging in this guilty pleasure.
Kenzi M.
What is your favorite part of Americone Dream? Mine is for sure the waffle cone pieces.
Latasha H.
Gulfport, MS
What's your favorite flavor ??
EMILY B.
riverside
Anyone think they’re to sweet sometimes?
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone do anything extra with their Ben & Jerry's?  Make ice cream sandwiches etc etc???