BY BEN & JERRY'S #7 in Ice Cream

Vanilla Ice Cream with Fudge Covered Waffle Cone Pieces & a Caramel Swirl

Ben & Jerry's® Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream® Ice Cream

Nation! This pint contains 1776% of your recommended daily allowance of freedom! It may be illegal to lick the Lincoln Memorial*, but with this ice cream you can do the next best thing and lick liberty! *seriously, it is.

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Corn Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Cocoa, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Butter Oil, Milk, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Soybean Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate.

• What is your favorite part of Americone Dream? Mine is fo...7 Answers
  • Anyone do anything extra with their Ben & Jerry's?  M...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor ?? 2 Answers
Ben & Jerry's® Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream® Ice Cream
  • "The caramel swirl + the chocolate covered waffle cone pieces are so delicious, and I love that instead of buying a waffle cone to hold my ice cream (read: messy) the waffle cone pieces are already in the ice cream!" in 5 reviews
Becca R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The waffle cone mixed in with this really sets it apart from the others. I prefer this one over the Jimmy Fallon version, that one is a little over the top for my taste. Give this one a shot if you like vanilla ice cream with a twist.
Larissa S.
Chicago
I really like this flavor of Ben and Jerry’s. It’s a good mix of elements, and it’s packed with toppings. Best store ice cream there is! You can get it at any grocery store, but it is definitely pricier than the other options.
Brandy D.
Love this flavor... But then again I love 'Drumsticks' too and this is exactly what this ice cream tastes like. This is by far one of my favorites that I definitely will purchase again!
Brittany C.
At first, when hubby brought this home, I wasn't sure what it would be like, but it turns out, this is my favorite flavor!!! I used to buy the PB cup one until I tried this one! I love the cone pieces inside!
Maura S.
Larchmont, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Ben & Jerry’s has great flavors. I especially like this one because you don’t need to scoop it onto a cone, there are bits of cone in it already!! A bit expensive, but I get it on sale at CVS or Stop & Shop.
Eva H.
Eglin Afb, FL
My all time favorite! I can sadly I can eat a whole pint if I don’t watch myself! So delicious! Nothing can compare to any Ben and Jerry’s products! I will always be a repeat customer! I always recommend!
Amy S.
COVENTRY, CT
Super hard to choose a favorite flavor of Ben & Jerrys but this is up there. Having the pieces of ice cream cone in the ice cream gives a nice crunch and the same fast as having an actual ice cream cone.
Ciara H.
Deltona , FL
Love the cone pieces in this ice cream and the flavor is really good I find myself eating the whole carton which is dangerous but Ben and Jerry’s is always amazing and never a let down love this so much
Jessica V.
Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream is such a classic! Everything about it is perfect! From the waffle cone pieces to the vanilla ice cream to the fudge caramel swirls. Yum! Also, this is peanut/nut-free!
Ann Marie D.
This is one of my go-to flavors of Ben & Jerry’s. It has just the right amount of chocolate covered waffle cone pieces and the caramel swirl is delicious! It’s not super decadent but it definitely hits the spot.
Kenzi M.
What is your favorite part of Americone Dream? Mine is for sure the waffle cone pieces.
Latasha H.
Gulfport, MS
What's your favorite flavor ??
EMILY B.
riverside
Anyone think they’re to sweet sometimes?
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone do anything extra with their Ben & Jerry's?  Make ice cream sandwiches etc etc???