BY BEN & JERRY'S #7 in Ice Cream

Vanilla Ice Cream with Fudge Covered Waffle Cone Pieces & a Caramel Swirl

Ben & Jerry's® Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream® Ice Cream

Nation! This pint contains 1776% of your recommended daily allowance of freedom! It may be illegal to lick the Lincoln Memorial*, but with this ice cream you can do the next best thing and lick liberty! *seriously, it is.

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Corn Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Cocoa, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Butter Oil, Milk, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Soybean Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate.

• What is your favorite part of Americone Dream? Mine is fo...7 Answers
  • Anyone do anything extra with their Ben & Jerry's?  M...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor ?? 2 Answers
Ben & Jerry's® Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream® Ice Cream
  • "The caramel swirl + the chocolate covered waffle cone pieces are so delicious, and I love that instead of buying a waffle cone to hold my ice cream (read: messy) the waffle cone pieces are already in the ice cream!" in 5 reviews
Michaela C.
Americone Dream is my husband's go-to ice cream choice - he can eat the whole pint in one sitting.  It is really good - the cone chunks add a nice texture to the ice cream, and it's not overly sweet.  It can be a little pricey, but I can find it on sale pretty frequently throughout the year.
Courtney S.
Chambersburg, IL
Excellent ice cream. Comparable price wise to other brands. Amazing variety of flavors but this one is my favorite. Repeat customer - I would definitely recommend this to consumers. I will continue to buy this product and brand of ice cream.
Jada G.
Upper Darby, PA
This is my favorite flavor of Ben & Jerry's. It has the perfect balance of all the mix-ins, it's not too sweet, and the chunks aren't too large for a spoonful like I've seen in other flavors. If you're like me, this can last a few days, and it pairs great with a waffle bowl!
Milea R.
Once this came out it quickly became my fave Ben and Jerry's flavor. Its has all of my favorite things in it. Its delicious the cone is crunchy not soggy and tge chocolate hits the spot. Perfect on a cold summer day. The price is average but can often be found on sale.
Laura S.
Dayton, NV
Caramel!! I miss waffle cones and this ice cream gives me the reminiscence of that without having to take my behind into an ice cream parlor and risk walking out with all of the 31 flavors. It’s a dangerous game and I don’t pretend I have willpower.
Chasity M.
Okeechobee, FL
It’s been a long week and well...it’s only Wednesday. As I searched the ice cream aisle at Walmart this particular one jumped out at me! Americans Dream is the best ice cream I’ve had in awhile. It’s decent amount for its price. My new go to 😋
Allison S.
I love Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. This flavor is pretty good, but I love The Tonight Dough more. I like the cone pieces that are in this product, but I tend to like more cookies or cookie dough. I usually buy other flavors before this one, but it’s worth trying!
bianca r.
Ben & Jerry’s is the best! Love all the flavors they have! Always creative and delicious ! So many choices ! Always been a fan! Amazing stuff great prices and always a nice taste ! Great toppings mixed in too and good portions of the toppings!
Domenique R.
Columbus, OH
AMAZING. You get a nice tast of alittle bit fo everything. Cannot go wrong choosing the American dream. Not too expensive, comes in all different sizes. I tend to eat the whole thing once it is opened
Avani P.
This ice cream has the perfect amount of everything in it! I have purchased it multiple times and love to snack on it when it gets warm out. The chocolate is so good and I love the caramel flavoring too! Totally try this out!
Kenzi M.
What is your favorite part of Americone Dream? Mine is for sure the waffle cone pieces.
Latasha H.
Gulfport, MS
What's your favorite flavor ??
EMILY B.
riverside
Anyone think they’re to sweet sometimes?
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone do anything extra with their Ben & Jerry's?  Make ice cream sandwiches etc etc???