BY BEN & JERRY'S #8 in Ice Cream

Vanilla Ice Cream with Fudge Covered Waffle Cone Pieces & a Caramel Swirl

Ben & Jerry's® Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream® Ice Cream

Nation! This pint contains 1776% of your recommended daily allowance of freedom! It may be illegal to lick the Lincoln Memorial*, but with this ice cream you can do the next best thing and lick liberty! *seriously, it is.

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Corn Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Cocoa, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Butter Oil, Milk, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Soybean Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate.

• What is your favorite part of Americone Dream? Mine is fo...7 Answers
  • Anyone do anything extra with their Ben & Jerry's?  M...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor ?? 2 Answers
Ben & Jerry's® Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream® Ice Cream
  • "The caramel swirl + the chocolate covered waffle cone pieces are so delicious, and I love that instead of buying a waffle cone to hold my ice cream (read: messy) the waffle cone pieces are already in the ice cream!" in 5 reviews
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Guilty pleasure!  I think everyone can agree Ben & Jerry's is delicious no matter what kind you get.  I really like the Americone Dream.  I'm a huge fan of waffle cones so add that into the ice cream and I'm sold.  I usually get the small pints with my boyfriend and we'll finish that in one sitting!  It's so bad but so good :P
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
This is definitely one of the top Ben & Jerrys flavors out there! The perfect balance of ice cream and filling with the waffle cone pieces, etc. it’s SO DELICIOUS! I hate to admit that I’ve been going through probably one of these a week but the balance of flavors is too good to pass up.
Nicole J.
Lawrence
This is my favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor of ice cream. It's not too chocolatey, and there are little pieces of the ice cream cone in there. It's just the perfect mixture of gooey and chewy with regular ice cream. Yummy and delicious, this is the one flavor I will repurchase.
Traci H.
Jacksonville, TX
This flavor is so good that I looked for it for YEARS after it was discontinued! When Stephen Colbert announced that it was back I got it at my very next store trip. It gave me such great pleasure to finally chew on the chocolate waffle and caramel swirl.
Jamie D.
Monticello, MN
One of my absolute favorites 😍 I looooove the caramel and the waffle cone pieces. They add a nice texture. This ice cream is literally perfect and there’s nothing they could do to make it better. Caramel and chocolate? What could go wrong??
Sydney R.
Springfield, MO
Ben & Jerry’s will always be my favorite ice cream from the store! These pints are packed with flavor - mainly because while developing the product Ben, who suffered from a disease that left him unable to smell, couldn’t taste the flavor of the ice cream! So, they just kept adding flavor! Which turned out GREAT for us. 😋
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
Sooooooo gooooood!!i craved this ice cream all the time while pregnant with my first daughter. Only thing is that it’s pricey and I’ve only ever seen it in the small containers and I always got stuck sharing it with my fiancé.
Jessica A.
Greensboro, NC
Americone Dream is one of my favorite flavors from the Ben & Jerry’s store. I love that they sell it in pint sizes now! Although it can be a little more expensive than other ice creams, I think it’s worth the splurge.
Valoofer F.
I love this ice cream. One of my least favorite parts of eating ice cream at home is that i never get waffle cones. This is a great way to have the waffle cone in the ice cream so you don’t have to buy additional cones!
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
Who doesn't love Ben & Jerry's. It is a classic late night snack. Trying not to eat the whole container in one sitting! Crying over your ice cream while listening to sad break up music... (Btw i never did that) I love the sweet & salty kind.. I believe it's Stephen Colbert. But I don't discriminate ice cream... I like it all! Especially the caramel core... OMG!!! Delicious!
Kenzi M.
What is your favorite part of Americone Dream? Mine is for sure the waffle cone pieces.
Latasha H.
Gulfport, MS
What's your favorite flavor ??
EMILY B.
riverside
Anyone think they’re to sweet sometimes?
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone do anything extra with their Ben & Jerry's?  Make ice cream sandwiches etc etc???

Walmart