BY BEN & JERRY'S #7 in Ice Cream

Vanilla Ice Cream with Fudge Covered Waffle Cone Pieces & a Caramel Swirl

Ben & Jerry's® Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream® Ice Cream

Nation! This pint contains 1776% of your recommended daily allowance of freedom! It may be illegal to lick the Lincoln Memorial*, but with this ice cream you can do the next best thing and lick liberty! *seriously, it is.

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Corn Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Cocoa, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Butter Oil, Milk, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Soybean Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate.

• What is your favorite part of Americone Dream? Mine is fo...7 Answers
  • Anyone do anything extra with their Ben & Jerry's?  M...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor ?? 2 Answers
Ben & Jerry's® Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream® Ice Cream
  • "The caramel swirl + the chocolate covered waffle cone pieces are so delicious, and I love that instead of buying a waffle cone to hold my ice cream (read: messy) the waffle cone pieces are already in the ice cream!" in 5 reviews
Shannon G.
Evanston, IL
This is such an underrated Ben & Jerry's flavor! I love all of them but Americone Dream is by far my favorite. Some of their flavors feel way to heavy to eat and this one is perfect. The crunch from the chocolate cone pieces is so pleasing and the flavors work so well together. 10/10!
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Guilty pleasure!  I think everyone can agree Ben & Jerry's is delicious no matter what kind you get.  I really like the Americone Dream.  I'm a huge fan of waffle cones so add that into the ice cream and I'm sold.  I usually get the small pints with my boyfriend and we'll finish that in one sitting!  It's so bad but so good :P
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
This is definitely one of the top Ben & Jerrys flavors out there! The perfect balance of ice cream and filling with the waffle cone pieces, etc. it’s SO DELICIOUS! I hate to admit that I’ve been going through probably one of these a week but the balance of flavors is too good to pass up.
Alison J.
San Marcos
This is a new favorite of mine. I’m surprised I didn’t eat it all in one day. The waffle cone pieces are to die for, and the caramel looks and tastes like it was just put inside the ice cream. This is a new favorite
Jamie D.
santa rosa
One of my absolute favorites 😍 I looooove the caramel and the waffle cone pieces. They add a nice texture. This ice cream is literally perfect and there’s nothing they could do to make it better. Caramel and chocolate? What could go wrong??
Gabriella D.
Berlin
This is one of my favorite ben and jerrys flavors. Their ice cream is just SO much better than other brands. But it comes with a higher price. Even with the higher price I will continue buying it often and recommending it to others. Ben & Jerry's® Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream® Ice CreamBen & Jerry's® Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream® Ice Cream
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
I love the play on words with this one. Ben & Jerry's is an all-time favorite. Every time I go to San Antonio I have to resist spending my entire paycheck at the Ben & Jerry's store in the mall. The americone dream ice cream is a great combination of sweet and salty with the crunchy ice cream cone. Plus Stephen Colbert is hilarious so his face on the packaging makes it even better
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
Sooooooo gooooood!!i craved this ice cream all the time while pregnant with my first daughter. Only thing is that it’s pricey and I’ve only ever seen it in the small containers and I always got stuck sharing it with my fiancé.
Jessica A.
Greensboro , NC
Americone Dream is one of my favorite flavors from the Ben & Jerry’s store. I love that they sell it in pint sizes now! Although it can be a little more expensive than other ice creams, I think it’s worth the splurge.
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
Who doesn't love Ben & Jerry's. It is a classic late night snack. Trying not to eat the whole container in one sitting! Crying over your ice cream while listening to sad break up music... (Btw i never did that) I love the sweet & salty kind.. I believe it's Stephen Colbert. But I don't discriminate ice cream... I like it all! Especially the caramel core... OMG!!! Delicious!
Kenzi M.
What is your favorite part of Americone Dream? Mine is for sure the waffle cone pieces.
Latasha H.
Gulfport, MS
What's your favorite flavor ??
EMILY B.
riverside
Anyone think they’re to sweet sometimes?
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone do anything extra with their Ben & Jerry's?  Make ice cream sandwiches etc etc???