BY BEN & JERRY'S #12 in Ice Cream

Vanilla Ice Cream with Fudge Covered Waffle Cone Pieces & a Caramel Swirl

Ben & Jerry's® Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream® Ice Cream

Nation! This pint contains 1776% of your recommended daily allowance of freedom! It may be illegal to lick the Lincoln Memorial*, but with this ice cream you can do the next best thing and lick liberty! *seriously, it is.

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Corn Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Cocoa, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Butter Oil, Milk, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Soybean Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate.

• What's your favorite flavor ?? 2 Answers
  • What is your favorite part of Americone Dream? Mine is for sure t...6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The caramel swirl + the chocolate covered waffle cone pieces are so delicious, and I love that instead of buying a waffle cone to hold my ice cream (read: messy) the waffle cone pieces are already in the ice cream!" in 5 reviews
Shannon G.
This is such an underrated Ben & Jerry's flavor! I love all of them but Americone Dream is by far my favorite. Some of their flavors feel way to heavy to eat and this one is perfect. The crunch from the chocolate cone pieces is so pleasing and the flavors work so well together. 10/10!
Jada G.
Upper Darby, PA
This is my favorite flavor of Ben & Jerry's. It has the perfect balance of all the mix-ins, it's not too sweet, and the chunks aren't too large for a spoonful like I've seen in other flavors. If you're like me, this can last a few days, and it pairs great with a waffle bowl!
Alison J.
San Marcos
This is a new favorite of mine. I’m surprised I didn’t eat it all in one day. The waffle cone pieces are to die for, and the caramel looks and tastes like it was just put inside the ice cream. This is a new favorite
Allison S.
I love Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. This flavor is pretty good, but I love The Tonight Dough more. I like the cone pieces that are in this product, but I tend to like more cookies or cookie dough. I usually buy other flavors before this one, but it’s worth trying!
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
I love the play on words with this one. Ben & Jerry's is an all-time favorite. Every time I go to San Antonio I have to resist spending my entire paycheck at the Ben & Jerry's store in the mall. The americone dream ice cream is a great combination of sweet and salty with the crunchy ice cream cone. Plus Stephen Colbert is hilarious so his face on the packaging makes it even better
Gabriella D.
Berlin
This is one of my favorite ben and jerrys flavors. Their ice cream is just SO much better than other brands. But it comes with a higher price. Even with the higher price I will continue buying it often and recommending it to others. Ben & Jerry's® Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream® Ice CreamBen & Jerry's® Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream® Ice Cream
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
My brother bought this when the flavor first came out as a fan of Stephen Colbert's and I ate the whole thing. I had to buy him another one because I couldn't stop myself. There are fudge covered chunks of waffle in here and caramel swirl! The best of both worlds, it's so damn good! I love that Ben & Jerry's uses cage-free eggs and happy cows so I can eat this knowing that.
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
The waffle cone mixed in with this really sets it apart from the others. I prefer this one over the Jimmy Fallon version, that one is a little over the top for my taste. Give this one a shot if you like vanilla ice cream with a twist.
avani p.
This ice cream has the perfect amount of everything in it! I have purchased it multiple times and love to snack on it when it gets warm out. The chocolate is so good and I love the caramel flavoring too! Totally try this out!
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
Sooooooo gooooood!!i craved this ice cream all the time while pregnant with my first daughter. Only thing is that it’s pricey and I’ve only ever seen it in the small containers and I always got stuck sharing it with my fiancé.
Kenzi M.
What is your favorite part of Americone Dream? Mine is for sure the waffle cone pieces.
Latasha H.
Gulfport, MS
What's your favorite flavor ??