BY BEN & JERRY'S #39 in Ice Cream

Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Blonde Brownies & a Salted Caramel Core

Find your way to the ultimate ice cream experience with our Cores. Whether your primal urges lead you to the center of salted caramel or directly to the blonde brownies, you’ll be in total control of your own ice cream destiny.

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Milk, Brown Sugar, Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Butter (Cream, Salt), Eggs, Soybean Oil, Butteroil, Pectin, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt, Guar Gum, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Carrageenan, Lactase.

• Is this as good as it sounds?? i love salted caramel...5 Answers
Stephanie W.
Flushing, NY
This ice cream is pretty delicious. I can get very sweet and overwhelming after several bites. The caramel core is too much sweetness in my opinion. I end up just not eating the core and eating everything around it when it gets too sweet.
Kelly R.
Crestwood
Can you really go wrong with B&J?!?! Definitely the comfort food I do not need, but I do enjoy it every once in awhile. Very affordable, very delicious, never disappointed. Although it stinks when you can’t find the one flavor you are craving.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
This is one of my all time favorite Ben and Jerry flavors! It’s the perfect mixture, and is so delicious. I sometimes have to make myself not buy it because I can eat it all at once so I try to make it last. :)
Christina C.
Hudson , FL
I’m a big caramel fan and I love this ice cream. It was very delicious and satisfied my sweet tooth. I bought it at Walmart. I’m a repeat customer of Ben and Jerry’s. Their ice cream never disappoints.
Kaylee G.
Sinking Spg, PA
Ben and Jerry’s ice cream is always so original and unique! Their latest core collection is pretty good. The salted caramel is really salty however, personally I liked it but I wasn’t crazy about the taste. The other concern I have with the product is the price. It can be very pricey. But it’s so good that I will buy it every now and then when I want to enjoy dessert!
Jess R.
Providence
This is one of my favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavors. If I go to the supermarket and am craving ice cream this isn’t usually the flavor I grab. The blondie brownie pieces mixed with the slightly salty sweet caramel is so good. It’s a little pricy but worth it because it really hits the spot. I think it’s the best of all the “core” Ben and Jerry flavors.
Christina T.
Brooklyn, NY
I am so addicted to this ice cream! I have literally been eating one almost every day! The store near my house has them deliver an extra case just for me. The caramel is to die for. It tastes so good with the soft blondie brownie pieces. Try it, you won't be disappointed
Loraine A.
Cleveland
I love this ice cream the variety is amazing and so is the taste. I try to keep a pint of this in the freezer at all times. I absolutely love this ice cream it is a little pricey but you get what you pay for
Izabela C.
MACEIÓ, ALAGOAS
I really enjoy Ben and Jerry's ice cream. But I bought this flavor and I didn't like. You can eat but for my taste it wasn't so good. I regretted choosing this flavor and I wouldn't buy it again. I throw it in garbage because I really didn't like it.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
Who thought of this caramel core? I want to kiss you! This is so genius and so addictive. I don't care that a pint is almost impossible to find at my grocery store because it's always out of stock. When I do get my hands on this ice cream I am officially in my happy place.
Teresa S.
Is this as good as it sounds?? i love salted caramel...