BY BEN & JERRY'S

Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Blonde Brownies & a Salted Caramel Core

Find your way to the ultimate ice cream experience with our Cores. Whether your primal urges lead you to the center of salted caramel or directly to the blonde brownies, you’ll be in total control of your own ice cream destiny.

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Milk, Brown Sugar, Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Butter (Cream, Salt), Eggs, Soybean Oil, Butteroil, Pectin, Sea Salt, Vanilla Extract, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt, Guar Gum, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Carrageenan, Lactase.

• Is this as good as it sounds?? i love salted caramel...6 Answers
Stephanie W.
Flushing, NY
This ice cream is pretty delicious. I can get very sweet and overwhelming after several bites. The caramel core is too much sweetness in my opinion. I end up just not eating the core and eating everything around it when it gets too sweet.
Tristan M.
I'm allergic to cocoa, and it is SO hard to find any decent ice cream without it. Now, this ice cream is definitely expensive, but for a very good reason. I have never, and I mean NEVER had a better ice cream. I introduced my chocolate loving friends to this flavor, and while they didn't share my same passion for the lack of chocolate, they, too, thought it was amazing. So, seriously, go give it a try! And if you find any other amazing chocolate free ice creams, let me know ;)
Christina C.
Hudson , FL
I’m a big caramel fan and I love this ice cream. It was very delicious and satisfied my sweet tooth. I bought it at Walmart. I’m a repeat customer of Ben and Jerry’s. Their ice cream never disappoints.
Kaylee G.
Sinking Spg, PA
Ben and Jerry’s ice cream is always so original and unique! Their latest core collection is pretty good. The salted caramel is really salty however, personally I liked it but I wasn’t crazy about the taste. The other concern I have with the product is the price. It can be very pricey. But it’s so good that I will buy it every now and then when I want to enjoy dessert!
Loraine A.
Cleveland
I love this ice cream the variety is amazing and so is the taste. I try to keep a pint of this in the freezer at all times. I absolutely love this ice cream it is a little pricey but you get what you pay for
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
Who thought of this caramel core? I want to kiss you! This is so genius and so addictive. I don't care that a pint is almost impossible to find at my grocery store because it's always out of stock. When I do get my hands on this ice cream I am officially in my happy place.
Kelly R.
Crestwood, IL
Can you really go wrong with B&J?!?! Definitely the comfort food I do not need, but I do enjoy it every once in awhile. Very affordable, very delicious, never disappointed. Although it stinks when you can’t find the one flavor you are craving.
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
I love salted caramel anyway you can give it to me. To put it in an ice cream is pure genius. I don't eat ice cream hardly ever but when I pass by this and seen it in the freezer section I thought I should try this. I am very glad I did it was absolutely delicious.
bridge ☺.
Marlboro, NJ
Hands down the beeeeeeest Ben & Jerry's flavor of all time. The salty caramel core pairs super well with the sweet cream ice-cream as it is a simple, light flavor mixed with something strong and super yummy. This stuff is addictive as hell!! Love it
Cami H.
Denver, CO
My boyfriend and I are obsessed with caramel and wow does this ice cream do it well. The fat salted caramel chunk in the middle has so much flavor and tastes so good we bought three containers in less than a week!
Teresa S.
Is this as good as it sounds?? i love salted caramel...