BY BEN & JERRY'S

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with Roasted Almond Slivers, Fudge Flakes & a Salted Caramel Swirl

What makes Ben & Jerry’s so euphoric? Some say it’s the legendary creamy-richness of our flavor creations. Others say it’s the tastebud-boggling combinations of spoon-bending chunks & perfect swirls. We say, “Enjoy!"

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Sugar, Almonds, Milk, Egg Yolks, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Butter (Cream, Salt), Butteroil, Pectin, Sea Salt, Cocoa Powder, Guar Gum, Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Vanilla Beans, Milk Fat, Carrageenan, Lactase, Natural Flavor.

Sue W.
I ate way too much of this over the holidays. Caramel is one of my favorite if not my absolute favorite flavor of desserts and ice cream, but it can sometimes be overly sweet so I like how the nuts offer more of a balance. I need to restrain from purchasing more actually.
Ginnie P.
New Haven, CT
Salted caramel + almonds = heavenly! This is one of my go-to flavors. Slightly more expensive than other ice cream brands, but definitely worth the price. I also haven’t seen this flavor anywhere else!
Ashleigh J.
Murfreesboro, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
best icecream ever!! i love the flavors this one is my favorite! the caramel is to die for 💕 i usually get this from my local grocery store less than 5$ a pint! i do reccomened this icecream it's so good!!
Taylor M.
Muncie, IN
Expensive & I wish the proportions were bigger especially for the price. However it tastes very good! Ben & Jerry’s® Keep Caramel and Cookie On™ Ice Cream
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
This ice cream brand is hands down the best. So creamy delicious and decadent. It doesn't taste icy at all! It is a bit expensive per pint but worth it. Easily bought anywhere
Crystal A.
Harbor city , CA
Omg this ice cream is so delicious! Every time i go to 7/11 or to my local grocery store, i always buy this to have it at home when i want something cold and refreshing.
Shannon B.
Caramel and almonds are two of my favs. So when I saw this I had to get it. Very affordable and we'll worth it
Shanta Y.
Dacula, GA
You can't go wrong with Ben and Jerry's Ice cream
I love the chunky monkey and cherry Garcia flavors. They are very rich in flavor with so many to choose from
Jocelyn D.
Heaven in a pint. This is one of my favorite flavors too many to choose one! Catch them on sale at CVS for example and they are great. Yummy rich flavor.
Brianna W.
Santa Ana, CA
The Salted Caramel is my absolute favorite. Never can go wrong with some Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream. The best ice cream affordable in store.