BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & jerry's rockin' blondies ice cream 16 oz

Kristy L.
Madison, AL
I found this once and it was so good! I haven't been able to find it again. I love caramel type flavors and this one was great! I would definitely purchase it again if I could ever find it!
Jodi L.
I love tbe blondes by ben and jerries!!!! The package is briliant. The theme also brillant. It makes you wznt to see more. Then you put some in your mouth. Heaven. Best ingrediants and milk from cows tbat were fed the best. Try it!!!
Karen T.
Doral, FL
So delicious I can't stand it! The price is well worth what you get and it tastes phenomenal. You cannot get this everywhere so please keep your eye out because you don't want to miss this opportunity.Ben and Jerry's Ice CreamBen & Jerry's® Rockin' Blondies Ice Cream
Kristina C.
Cameron , NC
This ice cream is my guilty pleasure after a long week of crossfit! It's a bit on the pricey side but oh so yummy! I love how it has a perfect balance of flavors as it hits my tastebuds. Even though it's pricey I still buy it every week.
Eesha P.
Austin, TX
Aside from the is insane amount of sugar in this and this being totally unhealthy, this ice cream is to die for. many times when i'm in the mood to just let go and eat whatever, I will reach for this as this is one of the best ice creams on the market
Mackenzie S.
Huron, OH
It's really hard to write a review on something that leaves you speechless. I LOVE ice cream but I never really get Ben and Jerrys unless it's on sale because it is pricey (for ice cream anyway) but I'm so glad I tried this flavor. Amazing.
Megan T.
Massillon, OH
One of my favorite ice creams! Who doesn't love blondies and ice cream?! Ben and Jerrys is definitely my go to ice cream of choice. So many varietys and awesome flavors. They never disappoint.
Jessica W.
Trinity, FL
Absolute favorite! I absolutely love this ice cream it's the exclamation point to my week just a scoop or two after a crazy work week and the world melts away. Ben and jerrys quality is the best highly recommend
jessica D.
I was excited to try this ice cream as I am a fan of blonde brownies. It did not disappoint. The pieces of brownie in the ice cream were great and gave it a texture. The price is a little high but overall good.
Camryn C.
Soooooooooo good! I love this ice cream so much. Ben and Jerry’s is good no matter what, they have creamy ice cream and delicious flavors. They are also super affordable and perfect for honestly any time of day