BY BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM

Red velvet cake batter ice cream with red velvet cake pieces & a cream cheese frosting swirl. You're not just seeing things: this delicious vision in red is red velvet cake for real! From the velvety-rich ice cream packed with actual cake pieces to the dreamy cream cheese frosting, there's a whole lotta red velvet cake revelry aheadia - & it's best to revel in it before it melts. Enjoy!

Ben & Jerry's Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream
  • "Red velvet is my favorite cake and this is one of my favorite ice creams, right up there with The Tonight Dough and Turkey Hill brand Chocolate Chip. " in 5 reviews
  • "Way too sweet for my liking but I guess I should have realized that when I signed up for a red velvet cake ice cream with icing in the ice cream.. lol." in 2 reviews
  • "Not my absolute favorite B&J ice cream, but it ranks up near the top!" in 1 review
  • "They have my favorite ice cream mango♡ they're one of the best ice creams ever!" in 1 review
  • "It has bits of cake inside and a cream cheese swirl. " in 1 review
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I don't eat Ben & Jerry's very often but when I do this one of my go to flavors. But I have had this flavor quite a bit. This is a good brand of ice cream and is worth the price. If you like red velvet give it a try!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Church Hill, TN
Foodie Expert
This is my second favorite of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. It's so sweet and wonderful, but it doesn't taste quite like a red velvet cake. The PB cookie core though? Y'all hit the nail on the head. Amazing-ness.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Yulee, FL
This tastes amazing! I didn't know if I would like it but I tried it and it was so good. I love buying these when they are buy one get one free because they can be a bit pricey.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
Foodie Expert
I love Ben and Jerrys. This flavor is really great. I am not sure if they make it still. I have not seen it in the stores lately. It is hard to find.
Steph R.
Steph R.
Foodie Expert
My favorite ice cream as we speak! I alway buy this at the super market. Everyone in my house know not to touch it. Hahaha
Raquel H.
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Foodie Expert
Red velvet is my favorite flavor when I saw this was a Ben and Jerry's flavor I had to have it! It is so delicious
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
Nothing is better than this. If you want something that is really really sweet and delicious, this is for you!
Kavya P.
Kavya P.
I love the sweet chewy goodness of this ice cream! It tastes exactly like a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting, and I love that it contains actual pieces of cake. I would buy 4-5 at a time and keep them stocked in the fridge, especially during midterms and finals week. I know I shouldn't, but I have eaten the entire pint in one sitting on a dozen occasions! I absolutely loved this flavor
Shae G.
Shae G.
H.I haiku
 I love this ice cream it takes taste exactly like what it's called I bought it for my local grocery store and I love it it taste exactly like exactly like red velvet it's pretty affordable to it only cost around five dollars which is great I would totally recommend this to my friends and everyone else
Mallory P.
Mallory P.
HANDS DOWN...BEST ICE CREAM EVER! If I could give this 10 stars I totally would!
It is so delicious and smooth. Doesn't taste fake like a lot of the other red velvet ice creams do! Literally tastes like they took a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting and blended it up. HEAVEN IN A PINT!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Foodie Expert
Are any of their flavors sold in larger containers? Anyone know where to buy them if it is?
Cassi M.
Cassi M.
Orlando, FL
Which Ben & Jerry's is your favorite flavor?
Foster, RI
is this a good ice cream? i'm kinda picky about my flavors with ben & jerry's.
Foster, RI
is this a good ice cream? i'm kinda picky about my flavors with ben & jerrys, so is it worth it?
Foster, RI
is this a good ice cream? i'm kinda picky about my flavors with ben & jerrys.