Ben & Jerry's® Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream uploaded by kathy<3 C.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream with Red Velvet Cake Pieces & a Cream Cheese Frosting Swirl

From the velvety-rich ice cream packed with actual cake pieces to the dreamy cream cheese frosting, there's a whole lotta Red Velvet Cake revelry aheadia – & it's best to revel in it before it melts. Enjoy!

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Cultured Lowfat Buttermilk, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Eggs, Vegetable And Fruit Juice Concentrates (Color), Salt, Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate), Natural Flavors, Buttermilk, Rice Protein, Vinegar, Citric Acid, Corn Starch, Rice Protein Concentrate, Lactic Acid, Carrageenan.

Ben & Jerry's® Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream
  • "Red velvet is my favorite cake and this is one of my favorite ice creams, right up there with The Tonight Dough and Turkey Hill brand Chocolate Chip. " in 5 reviews
  • "Way too sweet for my liking but I guess I should have realized that when I signed up for a red velvet cake ice cream with icing in the ice cream.. lol." in 2 reviews
  • "Red velvet in a ice cream flavor is just about the most delicious thing ever." in 1 review
  • "They have my favorite ice cream mango♡ they're one of the best ice creams ever!" in 1 review
  • "Not my absolute favorite B&J ice cream, but it ranks up near the top!" in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this flavor. It's definitely a flavor that's made for me. Very smooth and rich in flavor. Only voting it a 4 out of 5 Stars rather than a full five stars because not only is it on the more pricey side due to the Briand and the fact that you don't get nearly as much for the price but I've also had this flavor by a few other brands but honestly just do it a little tiny bit better. That being said I still would recommend trying this.
Melissa H.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I’m feeling like I need to indulge Red Velvet is my go to from Ben & Jerry’s. Most all of my local grocery stores carry it so I am bound to find it immediately. As with all Ben & Jerry’s flavors it doesn’t disappoint. There are yummy goodies in every bite. And if you’re like me and enjoy red velvet cake anything then you can’t go wrong with this ice cream. Perfect summer night treat!
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
I remember that I was very hesitant to try this ice cream but it was purchased for me so I thought what the heck let me try. After one by I was hooked and I remembered that I purchased this item probably twice a month. I do love ice cream but I cannot have dairy because it makes me break out so I have not enjoyed this product in a really long time unfortunately
Alexandra S.
Not only are they stones, but their money goes towards charity! Not to mention they made THE MOST DELICIOUS ICE CREAM ever but the variety of flavors is huge! The pieces of whatever flavor they have are real, and they come in perfect single serve tubs! I only wish they were double the size!
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Yum. I love the individual cake pieces in this!! I tried his because it’s my dad’s favorite Ben n Jerry’s. Great unique flavor and the cake pieces add a special touch. It actually takes the red velvet cake.

Ben n Jerry’s ice cream is always so smooth when you first open it. Liek most ice creams, after it’s been opened it gets a little hard on too. I usually throw it in he microwave for five seconds and it works like a charm. It’s especially good with Ben N Jerry’s because it mixes and melts all of the unique flavors.
Tatiana C.
Ben and Jerry’s is amazing and I love their ice cream. Initially, the ice cream is very soft and it tastes amazing. However, as leftovers the brand tastes watered down and not as soft. For the price, I wish they could use a formula that will stay soft.
Katie H.
Seattle
I love red velvet cake so much obviously I love it just as much in a sweet ice cream treat!!
Very very sweet and rich flavor definitely an ice cream to savor and not over indulging in to save my self from a stomach ache from so much sweetness (self control is the hardest part)
Brittany S.
West Virginia
I love red velvet anything ice cream, cake or cookies!! My favorite used to be cinnamon roll but they discontinued it which was very sad, but they have other absolutely amazing flavors that will have your taste buds jumping for joy!
Jennah G.
Ben & Jerry’s ice cream comes in many varieties of flavors! Their ice cream is smooth, sweet and satisfying... my favorite is the red velvet ice cream because I love red velvet cake and it taste just like it but with ice cream too!
Halie H.
Northfield , NH
This ice cream flavor is out of this world! It is creamy and delicious! Although the price may seem a little high, I believe that it is worth it! You get a wonderful amount and can enjoy every bite! I recommend this to others!
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Are any of their flavors sold in larger containers? Anyone know where to buy them if it is?
Cassi M.
Orlando, FL
Which Ben & Jerry's is your favorite flavor?
Kayla K.
Foster, RI
is this a good ice cream? i'm kinda picky about my flavors with ben & jerrys.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
IS THIS ANY GOOD?!?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Anything red velvet for me is a winner, but i havent tried this before. Has anyone tried them, are they nice?