Ben & Jerry's® Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream uploaded by Meagan E.Ben & Jerry's® Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream uploaded by kathy<3 C.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream with Red Velvet Cake Pieces & a Cream Cheese Frosting Swirl

From the velvety-rich ice cream packed with actual cake pieces to the dreamy cream cheese frosting, there's a whole lotta Red Velvet Cake revelry aheadia – & it's best to revel in it before it melts. Enjoy!

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Cultured Lowfat Buttermilk, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Eggs, Vegetable And Fruit Juice Concentrates (Color), Salt, Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate), Natural Flavors, Buttermilk, Rice Protein, Vinegar, Citric Acid, Corn Starch, Rice Protein Concentrate, Lactic Acid, Carrageenan.

Ben & Jerry's® Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream
  • "Red velvet is my favorite cake and this is one of my favorite ice creams, right up there with The Tonight Dough and Turkey Hill brand Chocolate Chip. " in 5 reviews
  • "Way too sweet for my liking but I guess I should have realized that when I signed up for a red velvet cake ice cream with icing in the ice cream.. lol." in 2 reviews
  • "Red velvet in a ice cream flavor is just about the most delicious thing ever." in 1 review
  • "They have my favorite ice cream mango♡ they're one of the best ice creams ever!" in 1 review
  • "Not my absolute favorite B&J ice cream, but it ranks up near the top!" in 1 review
Miss J.
Baldwinville , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Try this with a warm chocolate chip cookie - best if the cookie is on the crispy side to better absorb the ice cream! Accidental discovery - adult science experiment. Absolutely delicious! Just wish they had it in stock at the grocery store more often.
Amber s.
Jasper, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am definitely not a huge red velvet fan but I do love Ben & Jerry's ice cream so I definitely had to try this out and let me just say I have found a new favorite! The flavor the texture and the chunks all blend perfectly together.
Ricky G.
Easley, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Literally two of my favorite desserts in one. Can’t go wrong with the personal pints either. Don’t have to share. Ben and Jerry’s should win the noble peace award for bringing these two together in a perfect way.
Adaija P.
Walker, MI
By far my favorite Ben and Jerry’s flavor. It tastes exactly like a red velvet cake and at only 220 calories per serving it makes me feel like
I’m eating some amazing red velvet without the over indulgence of cake(but it does have little pieces of red velvet cake mixed in) I only have it 4 Stars because it is a little more expensive then my usual Ben and Jerry’s ice cream (strawberry shortcake and karmel sutra) overall I would high recommend this ice cream
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
I remember that I was very hesitant to try this ice cream but it was purchased for me so I thought what the heck let me try. After one by I was hooked and I remembered that I purchased this item probably twice a month. I do love ice cream but I cannot have dairy because it makes me break out so I have not enjoyed this product in a really long time unfortunately
Tatiana C.
Sioux Falls, SD
Ben and Jerry’s is amazing and I love their ice cream. Initially, the ice cream is very soft and it tastes amazing. However, as leftovers the brand tastes watered down and not as soft. For the price, I wish they could use a formula that will stay soft.
Breanna M.
Yucca Valley, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
To start, red velvet cake is my favorite so the fact that they have an ice cream flavored after it is just a plus right out the gate. The flavor is decadent and delicious. Love it!
Brooke K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Purchased at: Target
I buy this ice cream ALL the time and love it. I was thrilled with Ben & Jerry’s introduced this flavor because it is just the right amount of slight chocolate flavor without being overpowering. Always a good flavor to keep in the freezer!
Lauren F.
Wdm, IA
Purchased at: Target
Ben & Jerry’s is great if you love a thick, hard ice cream! They’re reasonable priced and the flavors are amazing! They pack so many flavors into each pint and it is my go to ice cream! I can always count on this brand for great quality.
Shelbi K.
Nevis , MN
Ben & Jerry's is my favorite brand of ice cream. They have so many flavors and it's so good. Red velvet wasn't my favorite but it was still pretty good! Personally, Half Baked is the best kind but I would still recommend Red Velvet.
Cassi M.
ORLANDO, FL
Which Ben & Jerry's is your favorite flavor?
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Are any of their flavors sold in larger containers? Anyone know where to buy them if it is?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Anything red velvet for me is a winner, but i havent tried this before. Has anyone tried them, are they nice?
Victoria F.
IS THIS ANY GOOD?!?
Emma C.
Malvern
Do they sell this flavour in the UK?