BY BEN & JERRY'S

Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream with Red Velvet Cake Pieces & a Cream Cheese Frosting Swirl

From the velvety-rich ice cream packed with actual cake pieces to the dreamy cream cheese frosting, there's a whole lotta Red Velvet Cake revelry aheadia – & it's best to revel in it before it melts. Enjoy!

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Cultured Lowfat Buttermilk, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Eggs, Vegetable And Fruit Juice Concentrates (Color), Salt, Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate), Natural Flavors, Buttermilk, Rice Protein, Vinegar, Citric Acid, Corn Starch, Rice Protein Concentrate, Lactic Acid, Carrageenan.

• is this a good ice cream? i'm kinda picky about my flavors with b...1 Answers
  • is this a good ice cream? i'm kinda picky about my flavors with b...1 Answers
  • is this a good ice cream? i'm kinda picky about m... Be the first to answer!
Ben & Jerry's® Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream
  • "Red velvet is my favorite cake and this is one of my favorite ice creams, right up there with The Tonight Dough and Turkey Hill brand Chocolate Chip. " in 5 reviews
  • "Way too sweet for my liking but I guess I should have realized that when I signed up for a red velvet cake ice cream with icing in the ice cream.. lol." in 2 reviews
  • "It has bits of cake inside and a cream cheese swirl. " in 1 review
  • "Not my absolute favorite B&J ice cream, but it ranks up near the top!" in 1 review
  • "They have my favorite ice cream mango♡ they're one of the best ice creams ever!" in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this flavor. It's definitely a flavor that's made for me. Very smooth and rich in flavor. Only voting it a 4 out of 5 Stars rather than a full five stars because not only is it on the more pricey side due to the Briand and the fact that you don't get nearly as much for the price but I've also had this flavor by a few other brands but honestly just do it a little tiny bit better. That being said I still would recommend trying this.
Alexandra B.
San Jose
I remember that I was very hesitant to try this ice cream but it was purchased for me so I thought what the heck let me try. After one by I was hooked and I remembered that I purchased this item probably twice a month. I do love ice cream but I cannot have dairy because it makes me break out so I have not enjoyed this product in a really long time unfortunately
Brianna B.
Summerville
I loved this when I would eat dairy. It taste AMAZING! Now... as far as that goes.. since then I’ve learned some evil things involving animal cruelty with the brand Ben and Jerry’s. I’m seriously disappointed and loved eating this brand but the whole thing kind of turns me off now. If that type of thing doesn’t bother you then I would definitely recommend trying this flavor. Unfortunately for me, it’s just too much and I can’t look at the brand the same anymore.
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Janna R.
Groton, MA
This is one of my all time favorite ice cream flavors. The fact that the ice cream itself is red velvet flavored makes everything so perfect and the cake chunks are to die for. I introduced my aunt to this and she’s still mad at me because of how often she craves it.
Taylor S.
Longwood, FL
I absolutely love this brand of ice cream! So creamy and delicious! You can find this brand at Walmart. They have real pieces of red velvet in every bite. Great price and cute packaging. Definitely recommend if you’re looking for a delicious filling snack!
✨Raven M.
N Las Vegas, NV
These are my absolute favorite ice creams . When I would go to work, this is always what I would get to snack on for my 15 minute breaks. I love these ice creams so much, they have the perfect balance between the two flavors. I love it!
Halie H.
Northfield , NH
This ice cream flavor is out of this world! It is creamy and delicious! Although the price may seem a little high, I believe that it is worth it! You get a wonderful amount and can enjoy every bite! I recommend this to others!
Emilee T.
Moon Township
Let’s face it, all ben and Jerry’s ice cream flavors are top notch so it is really hard to say one is better than the other! This is an overall amazing ice cream brand and I never cheat on this brand bc they have my heart
Kiana C.
owings mills
My FAV didn’t make the list but this RED VELVET is a close second! Since I was little I always loved “New York super fudge chunk” but the richness of the red velvet has my adult taste buds excited!!Ben & Jerry's® New York Super Fudge Chunk Ice Cream
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Are any of their flavors sold in larger containers? Anyone know where to buy them if it is?
Cassi M.
Orlando, FL
Which Ben & Jerry's is your favorite flavor?
Kayla K.
Foster, RI
is this a good ice cream? i'm kinda picky about my flavors with ben & jerrys.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
IS THIS ANY GOOD?!?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Anything red velvet for me is a winner, but i havent tried this before. Has anyone tried them, are they nice?