Ben & Jerry's® Raspberry Fudge Chunk Greek Frozen Yogurt uploaded by Katy S.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ben & Jerry's Raspberry Fudge Chunk Greek Frozen Yogurt.

New!

Raspberry Greek frozen yogurt with fudge chunks.

One pint (473 ml).

Allison T.
Pine Knot, KY
Ben & Jerry's is my favorite brand. They have the perfect sizes for just me. It is a little more expensive than other brands but the quality is worth it. I normally buy it at Kroger but I've found Walmart has more options on what flavors to get.
Jennifer C.
This is one of my favorite versions of the Greek range. The raspberry pairs perfectly with the tart flavor, and the chocolate adds a rich cocoa flavor. This is a great ice cream and a fun treat I would recommend for others to try out.
Ashley G.
I love Greek yogurt! And this brand has the most delicious GY ever!!! I would rather this brand over any other brands that make Greek yogurt. My children really like it as well. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Mary Beth S.
Madison Hts, VA
Ben and Jerry's raspberry fudge chunk greek frozen yogurt is absolutely delicious!  The raspberry and chocolate combination will leave you satisfied.  This is a wonderful alternative to full fat full cream ice cream without missing any of the flavor.
Ana F.
A yummy flavor, chocolate and raspberry, from Ben and Jerry's. Its also in their Greek line. I like that their ingredients are more natural than other ice cream brands but still only a treat for every once in awhile.
Allison D.
Hartville, OH
Raspberry is my favorite flavor and it makes m so happy that they make this. It is very good and affordable. It's sold at various places and easy to prepare, obviously. I love it and totally recommend it to anyone.
Tiffany M.
Pittsburgh , PA
We got some of this frozen yogurt as a healthier alternative to try to satisfy the sweet tooth. It was quite delicious. It is a little pricey for our current budget or I think we would stock the freezer.
Carolina R.
Deuil-la-barre
Ay yo no sé pero a mí me encanta es helado por qué es súper cremosito y súper rico y esta marca está súper recomendada para cualquier persona se encuentran en cualquier supermercado y lo recomendaria
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Blair G.
Charleston, SC
This is my favorite Greek frozen yogurt on the market. It is so delicious and the sweetness of the chocolate mixed with the tartness of the raspberry yogurt is amazing. I cannot say enough times how much love this flavor. You do not even know it is Greek yogurt instead of regular ice cream/fro yo. I just wish B&J was cheaper and I would be buying it all the time!
Emily B.
Halifax, NS
Does this flavor get sickening after a while?