Ben & Jerry's® Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream uploaded by marianna R.Ben & Jerry's® Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream uploaded by Kassi M.

BY BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM #83 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

We took the great taste of pumpkin cheesecake and gave it an ice cream upgrade, complete with a complementary graham cracker swirl, so it's more than just a great flavor: it's a first-class ticket to pumpkin wonderful.

Ben & Jerry's® Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
  • "my college has a pumpkin ice cream right now and it is amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It is my favorite part of the year when all of the pumpkin flavors emerge." in 1 review
Maria E.
Maria E.
Schenectady, NY
First off, let me start by saying that, if you love pumpkin, this is a great ice cream. Ben and Jerry's means quality, and this ice cream is no exception. The pumpkin flavor is rich, perhaps the richest of every pumpkin ice cream I've tried. However, it's not 'pumpkin ice cream,' it's Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream. I suppose I expected something more than just standard pumpkin ice cream. Supposedly it had ribbons of graham cracker crumbles throughout. If my pint did, it was barely perceptible. I don't know where the cheese part of the cheesecake came in, if at all. I suppose I was hoping for chunks of cheesecake or, at least, thick ribbons of solid graham cracker (a la Turkey Hill's excellent Phillies Graham Slam ice cream). As it is, this was an excellent, but not really remarkable, pumpkin ice cream.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I love Ben and Jerry's ice-cream, however I was a bit disappointed with this flavor, it didn't live up to my expectations. It was too sweet in my opinion and the flavor was not what i expected, i didn't like the blend of the flavors that much. In terms of consistency, it was rich and creamy, no complaints there. I don't think i would be having this again but if you'd love to give it a try for yourself anyway, I'd say give it a try, you may like it.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
This stuff is heaven!!! I found it one day by luck and I had to try it!! It was easy to scoop up and it tasted amazing! It's taste just like a pumpkin cheesecake! The only problem is it's only out between September and November so when you see it u have to get a bunch of them other wise you will miss out cause it flies off the shelves!!! Please keep making it!!!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
OMG I tried this for the first time not too long ago at a friends house and it was D licious it does not even compare to other products it's amazing the value is great you cannot go wrong with this brand and I highly recommend you try this if you're a pumpkin love her
Marie G.
Marie G.
Let's just say this ice cream is to die for! I look forward to try finding it! I'm not a fan of some pumpkin ice creams, but this one is delish. I'm a pumpkin fan and I think it's well worth the money and time to find it.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Clinton, MD
Foodie Expert
Amazing. That's really all I can say. Ben and Jerrys consistently do a good job. I couldn't find them bear me so a friend brought over two pints! What a godsend. If they get em near me, I'm sold!
Gina W.
Gina W.
Parma Heights, OH
As a lover of all things Pumpkin, this was one of the best ice creams and the truest to taste. I have had a lot of pumpkin flavored things, but this has to be the best on them all.
Storm D.
Storm D.
Kent, Ohio
This ice cream is sweet and decadent and a perfect holiday dessert! From Halloween to Christmas, you can't go wrong with this.
marianna R.
marianna R.
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best ice creams I've tasted in forever!! I would recommend this to all my friends and family.
Sonya R.
Sonya R.
San Jose, CA
I love using this ice cream to make an awesome goulish ice cream cake for Halloween !! 🎃👻💀☠️👹👺👽🤖👾
Ally P.
Ally P.
Midland, MI
Foodie Expert
Is it available this fall?
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
Oh my gosh where do I find this beauty?!?!?
diane j.
diane j.
Duluth, Mn
Where can I find this?!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Is this ice cream out seasonally or year round
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this not the best Ben and Jerry's flavor ever?