BY BEN & JERRY'S #59 in Ice Cream

Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream with a Graham Cracker Swirl

We took the great taste of pumpkin cheesecake & gave it an ice cream upgrade, complete with a complementary graham cracker swirl, so it's more than just a great flavor: it's a first-class ticket to pumpkin wonderful.

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Sugar, Pumpkin Puree, Soybean Oil, Egg Yolks, Corn Starch, Cream Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Salt, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Graham Flour,Salt, Butteroil, Canola Oil, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Cinnamon, Lactic Acid, Molasses, Honey, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Nutmeg, Ginger, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Cloves, Annatto( Color), Carrageenan.

Ben & Jerry's® Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
  • "my college has a pumpkin ice cream right now and it is amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It is my favorite part of the year when all of the pumpkin flavors emerge." in 1 review
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
This is hands down my favorite ice cream! I wish it was year round and not just in fall! I stock up every fall! I love the flavors and the consistency of the ice cream! I do not mind that it is expensive either!!
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
OML this ice cream is so good it's to die for! I'm a Vermont so I love me some Ben and Jerrys but this
Kind is special and it makes me super sad that it's limited edition because I would have it in my freezer all of the time and eat it every day!
Bianca F.
Yup, I'm basic. I love pumpkin. I also love cheesecake so this ice cream is like hitting the jackpot! If you've ever had the luxury of eating one of Costco's pumpkin cheesecakes, this tastes exactly like it but with ice cream!
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
Some company's can be great with pumpkin flavor and some are bad. This one is great. You can taste the pumpkin and the cheesecake and the Graham cracker crust. Mix all together so well.
Sabryna F.
Webster, NY
I, like most everyone else, am obsessed with pumpkin flavored everything. This ice cream is so incredibly delicious that I could easily eat the whole pint in one sitting. It's not too much flavoring (like pumpkin flavored things tend to be), its the perfect amount of pumpkin, cheesecake, and graham cracker.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Oh my God this has to be the best ice cream in the world what more can you ask for to compare it to cheesecake or pumpkin pie you smash them together and freeze them and you got this is the most delicious ice cream in the world and would recommend it to everyone!
Hannah G.
Brookhaven, PA
I thought I would absolutely love this because I love pumpkin cheesecake. I also love pumpkin and cheesecake, but it wasn’t my favorite! I LOVE the strawberry cheesecake flavor and I’d love to find the blueberry cheesecake flavor!
Jess〄 D.
Council bluffs
Ben and Jerry’s never disappoints. I only buy Ben and Jerry’s because ever flavor I’ve ever tried is sooo savory and perfect amount of sweetness. That and it is college student affordable. It is worth everything I have though because every bite is amazing.
Amanda W.
Anaheim, CA
This ice cream tastes exactly as promised, it's like eating a slice of cold pumpkin pie with whipped cream. It's really creamy and the graham cracker bits add just enough extra flavor.
Vanessa P.
El Paso, TX
The Best pumpkin cheesecake ice cream award has got to go to Ben and Jerry's. The perfect blend of saltiness from the Graham cracker swirl to the pumpkin delicious taste of fall.
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
Oh my gosh where do I find this beauty?!?!?
Ally P.
Midland, MI
Is it available this fall?
diane j.
Duluth, Mn
Where can I find this?!
Brandi M.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this not the best Ben and Jerry's flavor ever?
Shannon H.
Is this ice cream out seasonally or year round