BY BEN & JERRY'S

Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream with a Graham Cracker Swirl

We took the great taste of pumpkin cheesecake & gave it an ice cream upgrade, complete with a complementary graham cracker swirl, so it's more than just a great flavor: it's a first-class ticket to pumpkin wonderful.

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Sugar, Pumpkin Puree, Soybean Oil, Egg Yolks, Corn Starch, Cream Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Salt, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Graham Flour,Salt, Butteroil, Canola Oil, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Cinnamon, Lactic Acid, Molasses, Honey, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Nutmeg, Ginger, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Cloves, Annatto( Color), Carrageenan.

Ben & Jerry's® Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
  • "my college has a pumpkin ice cream right now and it is amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It is my favorite part of the year when all of the pumpkin flavors emerge." in 1 review
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oh my God this has to be the best ice cream in the world what more can you ask for to compare it to cheesecake or pumpkin pie you smash them together and freeze them and you got this is the most delicious ice cream in the world and would recommend it to everyone!
Sabryna F.
Webster, NY
I, like most everyone else, am obsessed with pumpkin flavored everything. This ice cream is so incredibly delicious that I could easily eat the whole pint in one sitting. It's not too much flavoring (like pumpkin flavored things tend to be), its the perfect amount of pumpkin, cheesecake, and graham cracker.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Sooo delicious! I love pumpkin-flavored items and I like to think I have high expectations of them. While I’m not a huge cheesecake fan in general, this ice cream was nothing short of amazing. Plenty of spice and plenty of pumpkin flavor. I’m hoping I can snag a couple more before they are gone for the season!
Ashley C.
Charlestown, NH
I SEARCHED FOR THIS FOR OVER A MONTH AND EVERY SINGLE STORE THAT I WENT TO WAS SOLD OUT OF IT. I FINALLY GOT TO TRY IT AND ALL I CAN SAY IS PLEASEEE MAKE THIS A YEAR ROUND FLAVOR. (p.s. you should figure out some sort of “chunk” to put into it because it is a bit disappointing in that aspect)
Amanda W.
Anaheim, CA
This ice cream tastes exactly as promised, it's like eating a slice of cold pumpkin pie with whipped cream. It's really creamy and the graham cracker bits add just enough extra flavor.
Vanessa P.
El Paso, TX
The Best pumpkin cheesecake ice cream award has got to go to Ben and Jerry's. The perfect blend of saltiness from the Graham cracker swirl to the pumpkin delicious taste of fall.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
The best part of fall is all the pumpkin everything! Cheesecake is completely delicious. Pumpkin cheesecake in ice cream form?! What could be better than that!? Let me tell you what.... Ben & Jerry's pumpkin cheesecake ice cream! Ben & Jerrys make such a delicious kind of ice cream, unlike any other ice cream on the market!
247lbscenes D.
I know it's April 2017 but I just joined Influenster so please be easy on me..... I still have this in my freezer and I am a pumpkin fan for life. I looooove Ben and Jerry's and they don't skimp on pumpkin flavors. Smooth, creamy, dreamy, I only need a few spoonfuls to satisfy my appetite. This is a seasonal flavor and yes buy as soon as Halloween is over and before Thanksgiving begins. Will definitely buy again this year!
Brittney M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ben & Jerry is my favorite ice creams. All different flavors and really tasty. The pumpkin cheesecake is my favorite. Everytime I eat it, remind me of fall and how much I can't wait for pumpkin flavor to come back. You can find these almost everywhere.
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ben & Jerry's really hit the nail on the head with this flavor. With its pumpkin flavor and its pieces of Cheesecake by it really hits the spot on a crisp fall day. I say fall because it's hard to find during any other time of the year. It is one of my favorite Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavors.
diane j.
Duluth, Mn
Where can I find this?!
Ally P.
Midland, MI
Foodie Expert
Is it available this fall?
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
Oh my gosh where do I find this beauty?!?!?
Shannon H.
Is this ice cream out seasonally or year round
Brandi M.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this not the best Ben and Jerry's flavor ever?