BY BEN & JERRY'S

Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream with a Graham Cracker Swirl

We took the great taste of pumpkin cheesecake & gave it an ice cream upgrade, complete with a complementary graham cracker swirl, so it's more than just a great flavor: it's a first-class ticket to pumpkin wonderful.

Cream, Skim Milk, Water, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Sugar, Pumpkin Puree, Soybean Oil, Egg Yolks, Corn Starch, Cream Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Salt, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Graham Flour,Salt, Butteroil, Canola Oil, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Cinnamon, Lactic Acid, Molasses, Honey, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Nutmeg, Ginger, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Cloves, Annatto( Color), Carrageenan.

Ben & Jerry's® Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
  • "my college has a pumpkin ice cream right now and it is amazing!" in 2 reviews
  • "It is my favorite part of the year when all of the pumpkin flavors emerge." in 1 review
Yanibell P.
New York
I love pumpkin flavor everything so when I came across this ice cream I knew that I had to but it. It's incredibly delicious and if you don't watch yourself you will be eating the entire pint in one sitting. It's so creamy and it's the perfect pumpkin flavor. Good job Ben and Jerrys!
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
This is hands down my favorite ice cream! I wish it was year round and not just in fall! I stock up every fall! I love the flavors and the consistency of the ice cream! I do not mind that it is expensive either!!
Sabryna F.
Webster, NY
I, like most everyone else, am obsessed with pumpkin flavored everything. This ice cream is so incredibly delicious that I could easily eat the whole pint in one sitting. It's not too much flavoring (like pumpkin flavored things tend to be), its the perfect amount of pumpkin, cheesecake, and graham cracker.
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY
Oh my God this has to be the best ice cream in the world what more can you ask for to compare it to cheesecake or pumpkin pie you smash them together and freeze them and you got this is the most delicious ice cream in the world and would recommend it to everyone!
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I love when this comes back in stores during the fall. I love cheesecake so when I saw this one I knew I needed to try it and was not disappointed at all! Ben & Jerry’s never fails me with their flavors. My absolute favorite is still cookie dough though 😍
Bianca F.
Yup, I'm basic. I love pumpkin. I also love cheesecake so this ice cream is like hitting the jackpot! If you've ever had the luxury of eating one of Costco's pumpkin cheesecakes, this tastes exactly like it but with ice cream!
Jess〄 D.
Council bluffs
Ben and Jerry’s never disappoints. I only buy Ben and Jerry’s because ever flavor I’ve ever tried is sooo savory and perfect amount of sweetness. That and it is college student affordable. It is worth everything I have though because every bite is amazing.
Amanda W.
Anaheim, CA
This ice cream tastes exactly as promised, it's like eating a slice of cold pumpkin pie with whipped cream. It's really creamy and the graham cracker bits add just enough extra flavor.
Vanessa P.
El Paso, TX
The Best pumpkin cheesecake ice cream award has got to go to Ben and Jerry's. The perfect blend of saltiness from the Graham cracker swirl to the pumpkin delicious taste of fall.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
The best part of fall is all the pumpkin everything! Cheesecake is completely delicious. Pumpkin cheesecake in ice cream form?! What could be better than that!? Let me tell you what.... Ben & Jerry's pumpkin cheesecake ice cream! Ben & Jerrys make such a delicious kind of ice cream, unlike any other ice cream on the market!
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
Oh my gosh where do I find this beauty?!?!?
Ally P.
Midland, MI
Is it available this fall?
diane j.
DULUTH, MN
Where can I find this?!
Brandi M.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this not the best Ben and Jerry's flavor ever?
Shannon H.
Is this ice cream out seasonally or year round