Ben & Jerry's® Pistachio Pistachio Ice Cream uploaded by Preeti S.Ben & Jerry's® Pistachio Pistachio Ice Cream uploaded by Moriah J.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

Pistachio Ice Cream with Lightly Roasted Pistachios

The name alone shows how much we love pistachios. But don't just take our word for it - let the flavor speak for itself!

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Pistachios, Egg Yolks, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Guar Gum, Salt, Natural Flavors, Carrageenan.

Ben & Jerry's® Pistachio Pistachio Ice Cream
  • "Although Ben and Jerry's ice cream is a little out of my budget, I do enjoy it once in a while and this is always my go to flavor!" in 1 review
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
Holy moly!!! My wife and I have a real problem with this damn ice cream. The pair of us can finish off two-three tubs of this guy in a night. The ice cream itself is so lovely and light, whilst the pistachio nuts cut through that sweetness. It’s perfect.
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
This is the best pistachio ice cream in the world!! The flavor is amazing and there’s lots of big pistachio pieces throughout. Too bad it has so many calories, if that concerns you then I recommend Halo Top pistachio it’s about half the calories but not as tasty.
Christina C.
Hudson , FL
If you like pistachios then you’ll love Ben and Jerry’s pistachios ice cream. I was a little against trying it at first but when I did it was really good. Ben and Jerry’s is the only ice cream I will. I was very satisfied.
Mercedes W.
West Allis, WI
Fun fact: I’ve been to the Ben and Jerry’s factory years ago! So amazing. I love this pistachio, I love B&Js quirky names. Excellent smooth ice cream. I love their mini versions too! Perfect for a toddler.
Preeti S.
Montgomery, AL
It has real pistachios! Omg amazing taste! Great quality! This is a must buy for me whenever we visit the grocery store! Never likes anything except chocolate but now this is my new fav !! Must try for all
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
I love pistachios and when I saw this I obviously had to try it. I ate a whole little tub of it in one sitting it was so good I couldn't stop. New favorite ice cream from the grocery store. It is a little expensive for ice cream but is worth it.
Rebecca L.
Clemson, SC
This is my boyfriend and Mines go to. We often have to get two so we don't fight over it. There are plenty of nuts in there so you never feel like you are getting shorted. It is so packed full of flavor you never get disappointed
Jess R.
Providence, RI
I love pistachio ice cream and this is one of the best. It’s super creamy and has that classic pistachio flavor with plenty of pistachios mixed in. I could probably eat the whole pint in one sitting.
Raiza C.
I love pistachio and this ice cream is so good! The pistachio chunks are the perfect addition and I actually like the fact that this ice cream is t your normal green color.
Brooke C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite brand of Ice Cream, i have tried a lot of the flavors! They are always coming out with new and exciting flavors and offered in various sizes.
Krystal L.
Does this have whole pistachios in it?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who else loves pistachio ice cream?? If not what is your FAVORITE flavor??👌
Yanibell P.