BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

What makes Ben & Jerry's "Ben & Jerry's"?Euphoric ice cream & tastebud-boggling concoctions; Extraordinary dairy from sustainably run family farms; The finest ingredients purchased from Fairtrade & Non-GMO sources.Business practices focused on the Big Picture: prosperity for all, from family farms to flavor fans & everyone in between! Take a bite & learn more at benjerry.com

Vidhi A.
Ben & Jerry’s is one of my favorite ice cream brand. I have been to their factory as a kid. My most memorable trip. This particular ice cream is my fav because it has coffee flavor. I love everything coffee. It’s delicious and soft not too sweet.
Caroline Y.
Greece, NY
So creamy! Love the portion control of the bars (unfortunately a pint isn’t a portion lol!) hands down the best ice cream flavors, textures and creaminess!
Mayukha M.
San Ramon, CA
I really like the ice cream, but I feel like the chocolate on the outside is extra and unnecessary. I prefer the ice cream in pint form.
Alexyss J.
This is my favorite Ben and Jerry’s flavor! So when I saw these come out I was so excited to try them. They are soooooo good!
Alex P.
These were ok. I didn't think that tasted that sweet or savory. I thought I was grabbing the brownie ones and got these instead. I still ate them but I wouldn't purchase them again. I used to love coffee ice cream, and still do, but this tasted bland.
rosie c.
våle
I could live on Ben & Jerry’s. They have the best ice cream I have ever tasted in my life