Ben & Jerry's® Pint Slices Chocolate Fudge Brownie uploaded by Shalayna G.Ben & Jerry's® Pint Slices Chocolate Fudge Brownie uploaded by Rissy C.Ben & Jerry's® Pint Slices Chocolate Fudge Brownie uploaded by Christi G.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

3 Chocolate Ice Cream Bars with Fudge Brownies, Covered in a Dark Chocolatey Coating

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs & training to help lift city residents out of poverty.

Cream, Sugar, Water, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Coconut Oil, Chocolate, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Cocoa Powder, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Chocolate (Processed With Alkali), Eggs, Egg Whites, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ben & Jerry's pint slices in the chocolate fudge brownie flavor are melt in your mouth good! The package I got has 3 ice cream bars in it and in each bar has fudge brownie chunks and coated in dark chocolate. I like that the fudge brownie pieces are chewy so you have the chewy brownie creamy chocolate and crunchy outside layer pairs well together for an explosion of chocolatey goodness in your mouth. My local Winn-Dixie grocery store still has some in stock so I indulge every once in awhile. They are a little bit pricey but that's normal with the Ben & Jerry's brand. I definitely recommend trying these if you have not already and get them quick because they are being discontinued sadly..
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is the best ice cream sandwich I have ever had. It tastes just like the normal ice cream in the pint but it’s covered in chocolate. It stays together well when I’m eating it so it doesn’t get everywhere. It’s a little pricey but definitely a good treat.
Alyssa A.
Honestly the best ice cream I’ve ever had! It’s super creamy and it tastes amazing. The brownie bits aren’t hard which is great. It’s a bit pricey for the amount of product you get but it’s worth it for that amazing taste! Would recommend!
Ellen F.
Ogden Dunes, IN
Absolutely delicious! The chocolate was so creamy, and the brownie bits went really nicely with it. Usually I don't like brownie ice cream, because the brownies tend to get rather hard. But it wasn't so with this one! The brownies were nice and moist, like you had gotten them out of the oven!

I'm really happy that Ben & Jerry's decided to make ice cream sandwiches (or pint slices) they are a very good idea.
Jenna L.
I haven’t tried any type of ice cream like this in a while. It is sooo amazing but the reason why it gets 4 stars is because the chocolate shell on the outside is kinda thin so it all falls apart and ice cream gets every where.
Haley M.
Brandon, MS
These taste so good and are the perfect size to satisfy my sweet tooth! They are so much easier to eat than going through the trouble of dipping up a whole bowl of ice cream will buy again for sure!
Hannah H.
Murray, KY
I love this ice cream! It’s so sweet, and tastes amazing! I love the chunks of brownie in the ice cream! I prefer to have it in a pint rather than as an ice cream bar, but it’s still very good! I would definitely buy it again!
Nina B.
rutherford
My absolute favorite kind of ice cream! I love love love the brownie chucks it’s my favorite part! So much chocolate and awesome textures! Would highly recommend to chocolate lovers it’s such a delight to eat!
Ashley B.
Grand Forks, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Soooooo good!! I love a little ice cream every once in a while and this is the brand I turn to first! It’s always the perfect ratio of ingredients and I would definitely recommend this brand to everyone!
Amen F.
I love the little brownie pieces and the overall flavor! It's a bit on the pricer side but I think it's a nice treat to get once in a while. I get mine from Walmart from time to time and usually buy them in 3's so I can use a coupon!