Ben & Jerry's® Pint Slices Chocolate Fudge Brownie uploaded by Shalayna G.Ben & Jerry's® Pint Slices Chocolate Fudge Brownie uploaded by Marissa C.Ben & Jerry's® Pint Slices Chocolate Fudge Brownie uploaded by Christi G.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

3 Chocolate Ice Cream Bars with Fudge Brownies, Covered in a Dark Chocolatey Coating

The fabulously fudgy brownies in this flavor come from New York’s Greyston Bakery, where producing great baked goods is part of their greater-good mission to provide jobs & training to help lift city residents out of poverty.

Cream, Sugar, Water, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Coconut Oil, Chocolate, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Cocoa Powder, Soybean Oil, Invert Sugar, Chocolate (Processed With Alkali), Eggs, Egg Whites, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Baking Soda, Malted Barley Flour.

Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ben & Jerry's pint slices in the chocolate fudge brownie flavor are melt in your mouth good! The package I got has 3 ice cream bars in it and in each bar has fudge brownie chunks and coated in dark chocolate. I like that the fudge brownie pieces are chewy so you have the chewy brownie creamy chocolate and crunchy outside layer pairs well together for an explosion of chocolatey goodness in your mouth. My local Winn-Dixie grocery store still has some in stock so I indulge every once in awhile. They are a little bit pricey but that's normal with the Ben & Jerry's brand. I definitely recommend trying these if you have not already and get them quick because they are being discontinued sadly..
Migdalia M.
Staten Island, NY
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Bars are my favorite ice cream bars. They are chocolatey, creamy, delectable, full of chunks of brownies and absolutely delicious! They definitely satisfy sweet and chocolate cravings!
Emily E.
Cincinnati, OH
The b&j chocolate fudge brownie ice cream is my all time favorite ice cream. I get it once every couple of weeks at least! So when I saw this at Kroger I knew I had to try it! It didn’t disappoint. It was delicious! Though I do still love the regular pint of ice cream more, this was better than expected and I’m sure I’ll be purchasing some more in the future.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is the best ice cream sandwich I have ever had. It tastes just like the normal ice cream in the pint but it’s covered in chocolate. It stays together well when I’m eating it so it doesn’t get everywhere. It’s a little pricey but definitely a good treat.
Valentina P.
These ice cream pint slices are pretty cool, but not my favorite ice cream ever. It can get kind of messy, and the chocolate breaks off and falls sometimes. Also, I found it to be more expensive, and you have to eat the whole thing, you cant just have one or two spoonfuls to satisfy a craving.
Alyssa A.
Honestly the best ice cream I’ve ever had! It’s super creamy and it tastes amazing. The brownie bits aren’t hard which is great. It’s a bit pricey for the amount of product you get but it’s worth it for that amazing taste! Would recommend!
Theresa L.
saint paul
These slices are amazing. Take my favorite flavor of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream and cover it in chocolate!! Death by chocolate for sure. A nice switch up from the normal ice cream treat. They are expensive so I don’t buy often
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
This is definitely for everyone who LOVES chocolate!! It’s every chocolate lovers dream. It has the great outer chocolate shell that’s not too thick for the ice cream. This ice cream is a must have in everyone’s home!!!
Ellen F.
Ogden Dunes, IN
Absolutely delicious! The chocolate was so creamy, and the brownie bits went really nicely with it. Usually I don't like brownie ice cream, because the brownies tend to get rather hard. But it wasn't so with this one! The brownies were nice and moist, like you had gotten them out of the oven!

I'm really happy that Ben & Jerry's decided to make ice cream sandwiches (or pint slices) they are a very good idea.
Caitlan D.
San Diego, CA
I was so excited to try these! I still think I prefer just eating out of the pint (you can control how much you want each time) but I did find that these slices are best if you take them out of the freezer and let them sit for a bit before you eat it- the ice cream is nice and soft then, and the brownies much more chewie!