BY BEN & JERRY'S

We made the world’s first batch of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream in 1984, inspired by an anonymous note on our Scoop Shop’s suggestion board. Today it still reigns among our all-time most popular flavors.

CREAM, SUGAR, SKIM MILK, LIQUID SUGAR (SUGAR, WATER), WATER, WHEAT FLOUR, COCONUT OIL, CHOCOLATE, BROWN SUGAR, EGG YOLKS, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), EXPELLER PRESSED SOYBEAN OIL, EGGS, CHOCOLATE (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), VANILLA EXTRACT, COCOA POWDER, SOY LECITHIN, MOLASSES, GUAR GUM, SALT, LOCUST BEAN GUM, COCOA BUTTER, NATURAL FLAVOR, MILK FAT.

• Looking forward to trying this, where can I find it?2 Answers
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
THESE ARE SO GOOD!  Only giving four stars because they are v expensive for my taste but I recently had a coupon and got these.  They remind me of a kondke bar but just with ben and jerrys ice cream.  I'm a huge fan of their ice cream so these are the best.  I think they're the right size.  Normally I'll eat a whole pint in one sitting but with these it's a good way to hold back lol.  Hoping for more flavors soon
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
These pint size ice cream bars are on point. If you love Ben and Jerry’s you will love these. The chocolate coating on the outside melts in the mouth, then your surprised with your favorite Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. I wish they were cheaper but perfection is key and this is a quality product I will continue to buy!
Amanda G.
These were a nice find at the grocery store. I love cookie dough ice cream and these did not disappoint. The outer chocolate shell was so crunchy if that makes sense. It was a good way to eat ice cream on the go. Kinda like a Klondike bar with way better ice cream cuz it’s Ben and Jerry’s. They are expensive though.
Susan F.
Pepper Pike, OH
Ben & Jerry’s Slices are a unique way to enjoy some of my favorite flavors! It’s a good alternative to ice cream bars, but the portion was a bit large for my liking, making it hard to eat since it was so big. You don’t get that many in a package—I think it would be better if they were smaller.
Kara C.
Knoxville
These were good, but if you’re craving a klondike bar and are buying these for the sake of trying something new... just buy a klondike. These are smaller and not sensational. They’re a little pricy for the size. I’d rather buy a pint and spoon it out. I feel like they’re overcharging for convenience and they’re not worth it.
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
I lovvveeee ben&jerries!!! This is my very favorite ice cream brand. The ice cream is very creamy and sweet but not too sweet. These pint slices are an awesome idea. Its like an ice cream bar without the stick. You get a little crunch of chocolate with your ice cream. The cookie dough is very sweet and there is plenty of it packed in. Def recommend!
Gabriella P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Ben n Jerry’s is my absolute favorite ice cream brand. Everything they make is delicious and these are no exception. Ben n Jerry’s is super inventive in their flavors and these are delicious. Super simple but delicious and creative. Perfect one person dessert.
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
I was not very impressed with these. I thought the chocolate coating was a bit grainy and gritty. I also found that the chocolate coating melted in my hands, leaving me with a giant melty mess. The ice cream was just as expected, but the chocolate coating is what set me off. I purchased these with a discount, and still thought these were a bit expensive. Each box contained 3 slices, and even with the discount it was more than $1.50 per slice. I would probably skip it and stick to my go to B&J ice cream pints.
Alexandria B.
Lexington park
Soo illll be blunt... EVERYTHING by Ben and Jerry’s is amazing !! I’ve been to Stowe Vermont like 6 or 7 times? Every time I stop by the factory where all the magic happens! I stock my freezer up atleast every two weeks with Ben & jerrys, oops!
Stephanie A.
These pint slices are delicious. They are exactly like the ice cream, but are covered in chocolate which tastes really good as well. I believe these are a little less expensive than the cup of ice cream, and they taste really great as well.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
Looking forward to trying this, where can I find it?