BY BEN & JERRY'S

3 Vanilla Ice Cream Bars with Caramel Swirls & Fudge-Covered Waffle Cone Pieces, Covered in a Dark Chocolatey Coating with Waffle Cone Pieces

Americone Dream is not only the best caramel-swirled, wafflecone-loaded ice cream you can get, it’s the only flavor that gets a s’cream of approval from The Late Show host, Stephen Colbert.

Cream, Sugar, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup, Chocolate, Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Butter (Cream, Salt), Chocolate (Processed With Alkali), Cocoa, Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Milkfat, Soybean Oil, Salt, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Locust Bean Gum, Molasses, Baking Soda, Caramel Color.

• Did you like these? I found them a little empty, especially in co...3 Answers
  • WHERE DO THEY SELL THESE AND HOW DO I FIND THEM. 4 Answers
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
All the deliciousness of Ben and Jerry's, but in the handheld snacking form of a Klondike bar. This is a splurge item for me. You only get 4 slices and I feel like a pint lasts me longer than 4 servings, even though they are supposedly the sane amount of ice cream.
Laura K.
CINCINNATI, OH
These were really delicious, however as with most Ben & Jerry's items I felt they were expensive.  I used a coupon that took a dollar off them, but that would be the only way I would buy them again.  There are 3 large pieces in the package, which made it easy to divide up evenly at dessert time.  I would buy again if I had a great coupon for them.
Erin N.
Barberton , OH
Ahhhh! My favorite Ben and Jerry’s!! I mean, you can’t really go wrong with any flavor of Ben and Jerry’s, but this one is just classic. It has waffle cone crushed up inside! It’s basically eating the best ice cream cone ever with a spoon so you don’t drip it all over yourself. 😂
bailee B.
Smyrna, GA
Oh my goodness. The pint slices are just amazing. Americone Dream is my favorite ice cream hands down, and the pint slices make it even better. I am a huge chocolate lover, and having it inside the hard chocolate shell makes it so much better!
Mo G.
Omaha, NE
While I wish there were more than three in a box, it doesn’t take away from how yummy these are. I love a good ice cream sandwich and this one coated in chocolate is hard to beat. I’ve bought this product more than once!
Elise M.
Rochester, NY
I always pick this ice cream up when I’m sad, or you know, need a girls day. It’s that go to ice cream flavor. You have your sweet, your salty, and your crunch all in one! Plus chocolate. This is teenage girl break up in ice cream form! Gotta have it !
Becky B.
Winchester, VA
Tastes great and on a nice little portioned size. The chocolate coating is yummy and a bit messy. They come nice and compactly packaged and are reasonably priced for a treat. Met expectations and will buy again
Tyler C.
Arnold, MD
As someone who has no self control with a pint, I love these pre portioned “slices”. Picked these up on sale, for a bit less than a pint, and will last me a bit longer. They don’t contain as many add ins, but are dipped in chocolate and very convenient. Would recommend, and will buy if on sale, or if I see new flavors.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 💜💙🧡💛💚❤️💕
Nadia T.
These are delicious and so addicting. I've had a few of the flavors and this one is my favorite. It's not that healthy for you, but it's a good treat. It's portable and easy to eat! I can't wait to head back to the grocery store for another box. I love these!
Nikki R.
Mcallen, TX
WHERE DO THEY SELL THESE AND HOW DO I FIND THEM.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Did you like these? I found them a little empty, especially in comparison to the pints!