BY BEN & JERRY'S

Americone Dream is not only the best caramel-swirled, wafflecone-loaded ice cream you can get, it’s the only flavor that gets a s’cream of approval from The Late Show host, Stephen Colbert.

CREAM, SUGAR, SKIM MILK, LIQUID SUGAR (SUGAR, WATER), WATER, COCONUT OIL, CORN SYRUP, CHOCOLATE, WHEAT FLOUR, EGG YOLKS, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), CHOCOLATE (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), COCOA, VANILLA EXTRACT, SOY LECITHIN, MILK, MILKFAT, SOYBEAN OIL, SALT, NATURAL FLAVOR, GUAR GUM, CARRAGEENAN, LOCUST BEAN GUM, MOLASSES, BAKING SODA, CARAMEL COLOR.

• Did you like these? I found them a little empty, especially in co...3 Answers
  • WHERE DO THEY SELL THESE AND HOW DO I FIND THEM. 4 Answers
Genesis C.
Philadelphia, PA
Chocolate covered cone ice cream is my favorite you can eat theses everywhere it's not messy they're like $5 dollars I think I usually get the box I used to buy the actual pint of ice cream but I can't eat the whole thing so I tried the slices and omg I loveeeee these !!!! The crunchy cone in every bite yummmmm and this flavor is the best one it's the right amount of chocolate and the right amount of vanilla pleaseeeee try them !!
Laura K.
Cincinnati, OH
These were really delicious, however as with most Ben & Jerry's items I felt they were expensive.  I used a coupon that took a dollar off them, but that would be the only way I would buy them again.  There are 3 large pieces in the package, which made it easy to divide up evenly at dessert time.  I would buy again if I had a great coupon for them.
Tyler C.
Arnold, MD
As someone who has no self control with a pint, I love these pre portioned “slices”. Picked these up on sale, for a bit less than a pint, and will last me a bit longer. They don’t contain as many add ins, but are dipped in chocolate and very convenient. Would recommend, and will buy if on sale, or if I see new flavors.
Nadia T.
These are delicious and so addicting. I've had a few of the flavors and this one is my favorite. It's not that healthy for you, but it's a good treat. It's portable and easy to eat! I can't wait to head back to the grocery store for another box. I love these!
Veronica K.
Waco, TX
These little slices of ice cream are genius! It's like a Klondike bar but with Ben and Jerry's flavors!!! So delicious! Especially Americone Dream! I'm not gonna lie, my night time talkshow host of choice is Jimmy Fallon, and the Tonight Dough is good. But, Americone Dream really takes the cake!
Cari S.
Brookings , SD
I really like the Ben and Jerry's pint slices in Americone Dream. They are very yummy but I wish there were more in a box since they are pretty spendy. I bought them because I could use a digital coupon which made it better. The price is quite high for what you get. Great product though.
Kelsey N.
Gastonia, NC
These pint slices are the perfect serving size! I'm one of those people who can sit down and eat a pint of Ben and Jerry's in one sitting, but thanks to these I don't hate myself for eating too much! The ice cream is tasty as ever and the chocolate shell coating is just thick enough to not break apart as soon as you bite into it!
Breeana H.
Chula Vista
i thought these were ok. i feel like you get more toppings in a pint, compared to what was in the pint slices. also the price of these were tragic, they were super super expensive. i could practically buy two pints for the price of one box of the slices.
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
Let me start by saying the only reason I gave these 4 stars is because I wish they were bigger! Ameri-come Dream is a delicious flavor and now that they’re in these slices it’s so much more convenient for someone like me who can’t sit still!
Lareisha J.
S Prince Geo, VA
Love this product it reminds me of a ice cream sandwich just covered in chocolate, love the texture and taste. I’m a sucker for anything that has almonds or nuts in it. I recommended this to my sister who is also a ice cream lover.
Nikki R.
Mcallen, TX
WHERE DO THEY SELL THESE AND HOW DO I FIND THEM.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Did you like these? I found them a little empty, especially in comparison to the pints!