BY BEN & JERRY'S #3 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Chocolate Ice Cream with Gooey Marshmallow Swirls, Caramel Swirls & Fudge Fish

“Ben was our neighbor through the woods & we're fond of ice cream. So we teamed up to create Phish Food®. A portion of our royalties from this flavor goes toward environmental efforts in Vermont's Lake Champlain Watershed. Enjoy!” PHISH

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup, Water, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Egg Yolks, Egg Whites, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Pectin, Cocoa, Salt, Carrageenan, Sodium Bicarbonate, Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "With each new bite, you experience a new texture of either ice cream, marshmallow, caramel, or a little chocolate fish." in 3 reviews
Sarah M.
I am not a huge chocolate person however Phish Food is one of my favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavor ! It’s just so rich and creamy but it has the swirls of marshmallow and carmel to add some dimension. I also love the little chocolate fishies places throughout the ice cream ! Ben & Jerry’s is something I rarely buy due to it being a more pricey ice cream however this is something I get if I want to indulge
Alexandria L.
Binghamton, NY
I absolutely love Phish Food! It’s such a yummy ice cream. I’m a homer for Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. They always have spunky names for each flavor and new combinations that I never thought would be good, but they meld perfectly. Phish Food is a great chocolate ice cream with caramel, marshmallow, and chocolate chunks that are in the shape of a fish.
Bee K.
I used to have a hard time finding chocolate marshmallow ice cream until I discovered Phish Food. If you like chocolate ice cream with dark chocolate pieces and swirls of caramel and marshmallow, then this is the ice cream for you. It's decadent and indulgent and rich in flavor. Phish Food is the perfect pint!
Corranne M.
fayetteville, NC
not a fan of this iceream only becasuse its to much you get this little cup for almost six dollar depending on where u get it from i jhust think thats to much money when u can get the same ice cream with a different brand for way lets its takes the good tast wasy after i spent so much on the icecream
Savannah S.
Fell in love with this. I have it for dessert and a snack every night. I will keep buying the product. The flavor and creamyness of the ice cream is amazing it feels like I am in heaven when I eat it it is just so amazing I wish I could say more about this product just instead it amazing. But just believe me when I say it is amazing I just can't live without this.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is me and my daughters favorite go to desert . She loves the chocolate fishes in them . It makes it cute and fun . I love the marshmallows mixed with chocolate and caramel. It's sweet and little salty with the caramel. It's just delicious and a perfect desert to have
Shannon G.
This is such a great and unique flavor they offer! I love the gooeyness of the marshmallow but the best part is the fish! The chocolate fish taste so high quality and totally indulgent.  Every time you get a fish in your bite its perfect! One of their best.
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is also one of my favorite flavors by Ben & Jerry's definitely want I've had on multiple occasions and is a flavor that I'll always suggest and I'll always repurchase if for some reason you haven't tried this flavor yet I would highly recommend that you do.
kelly m.
This is my favorite Ben and Jerry’s ice cream flavor. I was iffy on trying it as I do not like marshmallow. The combination of the marshmallow swirls with the caramel and fudge taste so good! I can eat this ice cream in one sitting and I definitely have...
Karen H.
My favorite ice cream of all time. If I'm going to indulge, it WILL be Ben and Jerry's Phish food. It almost makes me want to give the band another chance, but Jam bands aren't my thing. Delicious, creamy, and rich. A little will satisfy.
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Who wouldn't like marshmallow and caramel and fudge?
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN
Is this a good flavor. I've tried the others but I was wondering if anyone has tried this one. Thanks in advance
Madhuri P.
What places is being sold! I have a local wal mart that has Ben & Jerrys but not this flavor
Bhavika C.
Austin, TX
How is the flavor . The name doesn't looks so promising
Saira V.