Add a Photo

Ben & jerry's phish food ice cream 16oz

Photos (7)
Vicki P.
Vicki P.
This is pretty much the go to flavor in our household. The chocolate base is delicious, not overly sweet, the little chocolate fishes are always tasty and the caramel is a great consistency (and isn't salted!!). My only issue is sometimes the marshmallow swirl can be a little overwhelming when it's too thick in places and you end up digging out a spoonful which is more marshmallow than anything else, and that can be a bit too sweet.
TammyJo E.
TammyJo E.
This is my favorite Ben & Jerry's variety of ice cream but I don't get it often because is it fairly calories heavy. I love the different flavors and textures, they not only stand out on their own but they also blend together really well. I must confess that I also love to lick the ice cream off of the little chocolate fish shapes and sometimes save them to eat at the eat.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Romeoville, IL
I am overly obsessed with this ice cream, I love cookie dough over everything but this chocolate ice cream is very creamy ( I hate chocolate ice cream but this ones the only chocolate I can eat(;) the marshmallow swirl makes the ice cream a little chewy if you like to bite your ice cream if you're a weirdo like myself and the chocolate fishes are absolutely irresistible
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Holiday, FL
Oct. 30, 2016, 6:01 a.m.
Review for: Ben & Jerry's Phish Food Ice Cream 16 oz
I have been buying this flavor of Ben and Jerrys since I was little. This has always been my favorite flavor. The fish are the perfect size and you get a lot of them in every carton. You can buy this in any grocery store in the ice cream section. However it is a little pricey, but it is well worth the money. One of the best favors they have.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Oxford, MI
Foodie Expert
One of my favorites from Ben and Jerry's! It's the perfect summer snack. Since I'm a huge s'mores fan, I love the marshmallow in it. I also love the combo of chocolate ice cream with the chocolate fish chunks. It was too rich, which can sometimes happen with a loaded ice cream. So good!
Shantel L.
Shantel L.
Morristown, NJ
I have only just recently tried Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream and I can say that Phish Food is so good! I'm no a person who love marshmallows mixed with Ice Cream, but this combination was just so good. I just purchased more of this ice cream two days ago because I can't get enough.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI
Nov. 2, 2016, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: Ben & Jerry's Phish Food Ice Cream 16 oz
Phish Food is one of my favorite flavors from Ben & Jerry's. I love the chocolate, marshmallow and caramel flavors together. The little fish shaped chocolate bits make me happy to look at and taste delicious as they melt in your mouth. I also love how fluffy the marshmallow is.
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
You won't be able to put this ice cream down its so rich creamy and full of yummy goodness. It not healthy by any means but it is yummy in the tummy and you won't regret the splurge. This ice cream is very expensive compared to most ice cream but it is worth it for the taste.
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
Lima
Oct. 10, 2016, 9:36 a.m.
Review for: Ben & Jerry's Phish Food Ice Cream 16 oz
It's my favorite flavor Ben & Jerry's Phish, i love the fouge and the chocolate, the price is very low and you would enjoy the best ice cream, but have a little problem, its no healthy a lot, in other case if you want some one more healthy, you can bought a yogurt ice cream!
Margaret L.
Margaret L.
Richmond, VA
Amazing ice cream! This is by far my favorite Ben and Jerry's ice cream! I love how chocolatey and rich is it and I love the texture of the ice cream and the marshmallow swirl also the crunch from the chocolate fish is a great addition. I love this ice cream flavor!
McCalla E.
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Who wouldn't like marshmallow and caramel and fudge?
Stormie M.
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN
Is this a good flavor. I've tried the others but I was wondering if anyone has tried this one. Thanks in advance
Madhuri P.
Madhuri P.
What places is being sold! I have a local wal mart that has Ben & Jerrys but not this flavor
Saira V.
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
You dare to try ?
Bhavika C.
Bhavika C.
Austin, TX
How is the flavor . The name doesn't looks so promising