Ben & Jerry's Phish Food® Ice Cream

Chocolate Ice Cream with Gooey Marshmallow Swirls, Caramel Swirls & Fudge Fish

Does this ice cream have real and good peaces? I’m thinking to try pistachio flavor, but I’d like to know how it’s looks like first.
What are your favorite Ben and Jerry flavors? I feel like I see them everywhere and never adventure enough to try all of the flavors.
Ich wollte fragen,ob Sie mir eine Probe zuschicken können?
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's Phish Food® Ice Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“With each new bite, you experience a new texture of either ice cream, marshmallow, caramel, or a little chocolate fish.” in reviews
Pittston, PA
1,236 reviews
Chocolate ice cream with gooey marshmallow, caramel swirls and fudge fish. It's delicious, but how did it come to be? Ben had been pondering the lack of a good marshmallow ice cream for years. "Most attempts at marshmallow were wispy. You can see the white streaks, but you can't taste them, you can't feel them, you can't experience the true glorious marshmallowness of it all," Ben remembers. Well, back in 1995, we suggested to the rock band Phish that we celebrate our shared Vermont, USA, roots by creating a Phish flavour. As the wheel started turning on the collaboration, Ben saw an opportunity to solve the marshmallow conundrum once and for all. Starting with a base of rich chocolate ice cream, he and our flavour gurus started bringing the band test tubs of the evolving concoction. "We ate a lot of test tubs around the table with Phish. We've done flavours with other artists and entities, but nobody was more involved in creating the flavour than Phish was," Jerry says. The band was instrumental, for example, in calling for caramel swirl, an addition that pushed the flavour over the top. We work with Fairtrade certified producers for cocoa, sugar and vanilla, and our Caring Dairy farmers produce the milk and cream in this tub in a sustainable way. All of Ben & Jerry's ice cream is made with non-GMO sourced ingredients and cage-free eggs. Ben & Jerry's uses responsibly sourced packaging.
New Rochelle, NY
This is one of favs along with Half Baked (see my review). It has chocolate ice cream with marshmallow + caramel swirl and little choco fishies. So cute! I love the concept of the choco fish swimming in the ice cream. It's so so yummy. I said this in my Half Baked review but one major thing that stands out about all of their ice creams is that you can eat it right away when you take it out if the freezer. It does not get rock solid like some other brands. Definitely give it a try if you enjoy all these flavors in one!
TUCSON, AZ
When I want to indulge and don't mind gaining a pound or two I will eat Ben & Jerry's Phish Food. It is so amazingly good with its chocolate fishies and ribbons of caramel and marshmallow among the creamy chocolate ice cream. When I was pregnant I am pretty sure I consumed a life times worth of this ice cream. Just be prepared to eat the entire thing in one sitting because you will not be stopping after the first bite until there are no more bites left.
Kirkland
Ben & Jerry’s ice cream definitely stands for quality and an incredible variety of delicious ice cream’s. Fish food it’s just a classic that I love and I have a purchase multiple times and will continue to do so. I love their advertising and I love what the company stands for they believe in quality will still treating the world and people in it right and with respect. It makes it very easy to re-purchase Ben & Jerry’s any time
Manahawkin, NJ
This is my favorite Ben & Jerry’s ice cream once I tried this there was no going back. anytime I visit a scoop shop or anytime I pick up Ben & Jerry’s in the store I only get phish food it’s just such a detailed pint even the little chocolate fudge fish have detailing on them but the caramel is perfectly sweet and creamy without being overpowering and the marshmallow combined with the chocolate ice cream really balances each other out
Ramsey, MN
Ben & Jerry's Phish Food Ice Cream is my all time favorite ice cream flavor.  This chocolatey ice cream has marshmallow swirls in it and chocolate caramel pieces to bite into.  The marshmallow swirl is my favorite part, its so creamy and delicious when mixed with the rest of the ice cream.  I usually buy this in the pint size, which are about $5-$6 per... which is expensive for the size but so worth it for the flavor!
This is the best ice cream ever! I truly love it. It has delicious swirls of marshmallow, chocolate little fish in it,(hence the name), and it’s the most decadent ice cream imaginable. Ben and Jerry’s can be a bit pricey for my liking which is why I make sure I buy them bogo at Publix every time they are on sale! If you haven’t tried it yet, this the your new favorite flavor! Go ahead and check it out! You will NOT regret it!
Maple Glen, PA
I, like many of my early-2000s-RomCom contemporaries, discovered Ben & Jerry's Phish Food Ice Cream from the 2006 classic, Aquamarine. The movie features a quick cameo of Phish Food when the mermaid is eating ice cream in her bubble bath, and everyone who loves the movie had to try the ice cream. With its marshmallow swirls and chocolate fish blended into chocolate ice cream, it's definitely worth the screen time it got in the movie!
Clearwater , FL
A true classic, I love this flavor of Ben and Jerry’s, it is truly delicious, but what flavor isn’t? I mean they all are decadent. I think they are rich and creamy. I try to always buy the non dairy version which Ben & Jerry’s does offer now but not in this flavor. I try not to buy this brand unless it is on sale or if I have coupon. It is worth the splurge I highly recommend it.
Boston, MA
Cherry Garcia was my absolute favorite of all ice creams until I tasted Phish Food. With apologies, I have had to move C.G back to second place. Phish Food is creamy, chocolatey, caramel heaven (not to mention those nifty little chocolate fish) and it's all I can do to stop myself from eating the entire pint at one sitting. Thank you for your Divine Creation.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...