Add a Photo

Ben & jerry's phish food ice cream 16oz

Photos (7)
Vicki P.
Vicki P.

This is pretty much the go to flavor in our household. The chocolate base is delicious, not overly sweet, the little chocolate fishes are always tasty and the caramel is a great consistency (and isn't salted!!). My only issue is sometimes the marshmallow swirl can be a little overwhelming when it's too thick in places and you end up digging out a spoonful which is more marshmallow than anything else, and that can be a bit too sweet.
TammyJo E.
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN

This is my favorite Ben & Jerry's variety of ice cream but I don't get it often because is it fairly calories heavy. I love the different flavors and textures, they not only stand out on their own but they also blend together really well. I must confess that I also love to lick the ice cream off of the little chocolate fish shapes and sometimes save them to eat at the eat.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Romeoville, IL

I am overly obsessed with this ice cream, I love cookie dough over everything but this chocolate ice cream is very creamy ( I hate chocolate ice cream but this ones the only chocolate I can eat(;) the marshmallow swirl makes the ice cream a little chewy if you like to bite your ice cream if you're a weirdo like myself and the chocolate fishes are absolutely irresistible
Kitty S.
Kitty S.

I love ice cream. It's one of my favorite desserts. You can never go wrong with Ben & Jerry's as its top notch. My favorite brand to be sure. Phish Food is a classic flavor. With a combo of chocolate ice cream, creamy caramel, gooey marshmallow, and fudge fish, every bite is a fun combo of flavors and textures. Definitely one of my all time fave ice cream flavors!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.

When it comes to Phish Food, you can't go wrong! No matter the mood or palate preference this ice cream is made to impress. Ben & Jerry really out did themselves with this one. Whether you like chocolate, vanilla, peanut butter, or marshmallow, this flavor has got it all. Not to mention the best part is that there are little fudge fish mixed into the pint!
Imogen C.
Imogen C.

This is by far my favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor out there- its delicious mix of chocolate, marshmallow, caramel, and fudge earns it five stars from me.

It had a gorgeous, rich taste, and I enjoyed experiencing a new combination of flavors with every spoonful.

If, like me, you are a sucker for all the mentioned flavors, then you will adore this.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Holiday, FL

I have been buying this flavor of Ben and Jerrys since I was little. This has always been my favorite flavor. The fish are the perfect size and you get a lot of them in every carton. You can buy this in any grocery store in the ice cream section. However it is a little pricey, but it is well worth the money. One of the best favors they have.
K. W.
K. W.

Ben and Jerry's phish food is quite possibly the pinnacle of ice cream. The fudgy fish are fudgy AND YET still manage to melt in the mouth where so many chocolate chips just cruch enough to get stuck in the teeth. the marshmallow, amazingly, adds to the experience. Caramel. I could go on. But anyway, it's great ice cream.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

#phishfood #ice cream #loveit #influenster This is rocky road with a twist. Is is really creamy and tastes great. The caramel gives it a extra little sweet and saltiness for which i love. Just like any other ben and jerry ice cream i am disappointed that it costs so much for a small tub, a very tasty treat although.
Sierra P.
Sierra P.
Portland, OR

DELISH! I hate marshmallows. I hate marshmallows and often dislike caramel, but I've been eating this ice cream since before I could walk. I absolutely love it. It's enticingly creamy, smooth, and the fudge fish give the most amazing melt-in-your-mouth experience. Hard not to go back for a second helping,
McCalla E.
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA

Who wouldn't like marshmallow and caramel and fudge?
Stormie M.
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN

Is this a good flavor. I've tried the others but I was wondering if anyone has tried this one. Thanks in advance
Madhuri P.
Madhuri P.

What places is being sold! I have a local wal mart that has Ben & Jerrys but not this flavor
Saira V.