BY BEN & JERRY'S

Chocolate Ice Cream with Gooey Marshmallow Swirls, Caramel Swirls & Fudge Fish

“Ben was our neighbor through the woods & we're fond of ice cream. So we teamed up to create Phish Food®. A portion of our royalties from this flavor goes toward environmental efforts in Vermont's Lake Champlain Watershed. Enjoy!” PHISH

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Corn Syrup, Water, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Egg Yolks, Egg Whites, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Pectin, Cocoa, Salt, Carrageenan, Sodium Bicarbonate, Milk, Soy Lecithin.

• I have seen this in the store but never really tried, how...7 Answers
  • Wouldn’t it melt when you order it2 Answers
  • Is this really really sweet? 4 Answers
Ben & Jerry's® Phish Food Ice Cream
  • "With each new bite, you experience a new texture of either ice cream, marshmallow, caramel, or a little chocolate fish." in 3 reviews
Andy A.
Ben & Jerry's® Phish Food Ice Cream the best ice cream you can taste, it's a good combination of flavors, it's not too sweet so it's not cloying, it's chosolate ice cream with gooey marshmallow swirls, caramel swirl and fudge fish.

the taste of the caramel does not feel much but the small fish that it has are delicious and enhance the flavor of the ice cream
Jessie S.
Greenville
This is probably my all time favorite ice cream.  Ever.  I've loved it since I was little.  It is the perfect combination of chocolate ice cream, a little caramel, a little marshmallow-y goodness, and those fudge fish!  It is creamy and gooey and the fish add a nice chewy/crunchy texture.  Ben & Jerry's has such great flavors but this is the TOPS for me. It's just a classic.  Love it!
Lauren P.
Bronx
I feel like reviewing Phish food is silly because it is so obviously a classic and one of the best ice creams of all time. It is chocolate with chocolate “fishes” and marshmally amazingness. Also a cult classic is combining Phish food with Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia for the ultimate ice cream experience for deadheads and non alike!
Shannon G.
Evanston, IL
This is such a great and unique flavor they offer! I love the gooeyness of the marshmallow but the best part is the fish! The chocolate fish taste so high quality and totally indulgent.  Every time you get a fish in your bite its perfect! One of their best.
Jennifer W.
This is also one of my favorite flavors by Ben & Jerry's definitely want I've had on multiple occasions and is a flavor that I'll always suggest and I'll always repurchase if for some reason you haven't tried this flavor yet I would highly recommend that you do.
Haley👽 w.
Rayville
I love this ice cream. It’s perfect for a movie night with friends or by yourself lol. It’s definitely one of the best ice creams I’ve ever tasted. I’ve bought this item more than a hundred times. I would recommend this ice cream to anyone who loves ice cream.
kelly m.
This is my favorite Ben and Jerry’s ice cream flavor. I was iffy on trying it as I do not like marshmallow. The combination of the marshmallow swirls with the caramel and fudge taste so good! I can eat this ice cream in one sitting and I definitely have...
Karen H.
My favorite ice cream of all time. If I'm going to indulge, it WILL be Ben and Jerry's Phish food. It almost makes me want to give the band another chance, but Jam bands aren't my thing. Delicious, creamy, and rich. A little will satisfy.
Lauren M.
Seaford, DE
This is my guilty pleasure, it’s-been-a-bad-day-who-cares-about-calories ice cream. It’s so sweet, I can’t even try to finish it all in one go. the fudge fish are so good and a needed crunch in the ice cream, and I always dig for the marshmallow swirls. Sooooo good and decadent.
Caitlin P.
Shakopee, MN
If you’ve ever seen Aquamarinenever forget the seen where she was in the bathtub crying over the main heartthrob of the movie, eating a pint of Phish Food Ice Cream. This has been my go to ice cream since that movie! Who else!?
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Who wouldn't like marshmallow and caramel and fudge?
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN
Is this a good flavor. I've tried the others but I was wondering if anyone has tried this one. Thanks in advance
Madhuri P.
What places is being sold! I have a local wal mart that has Ben & Jerrys but not this flavor
Bhavika C.
AUSTIN, TX
How is the flavor . The name doesn't looks so promising
Ashley R.
Brooklyn Center
I have seen this in the store but never really tried, how good is it? Do you recommend?