BY BEN & JERRY'S #3 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Ben & jerry's phish food ice cream 16oz

Ben & Jerry's Phish Food Ice Cream
  • "With each new bite, you experience a new texture of either ice cream, marshmallow, caramel, or a little chocolate fish." in 3 reviews
Vicki P.
This is pretty much the go to flavor in our household. The chocolate base is delicious, not overly sweet, the little chocolate fishes are always tasty and the caramel is a great consistency (and isn't salted!!). My only issue is sometimes the marshmallow swirl can be a little overwhelming when it's too thick in places and you end up digging out a spoonful which is more marshmallow than anything else, and that can be a bit too sweet.
Shannon H.
Holiday, FL
I have been buying this flavor of Ben and Jerrys since I was little. This has always been my favorite flavor. The fish are the perfect size and you get a lot of them in every carton. You can buy this in any grocery store in the ice cream section. However it is a little pricey, but it is well worth the money. One of the best favors they have.
Hannah S.
Oxford, MI
One of my favorites from Ben and Jerry's! It's the perfect summer snack. Since I'm a huge s'mores fan, I love the marshmallow in it. I also love the combo of chocolate ice cream with the chocolate fish chunks. It was too rich, which can sometimes happen with a loaded ice cream. So good!
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
You won't be able to put this ice cream down its so rich creamy and full of yummy goodness. It not healthy by any means but it is yummy in the tummy and you won't regret the splurge. This ice cream is very expensive compared to most ice cream but it is worth it for the taste.
Liliana C.
Lima
It's my favorite flavor Ben & Jerry's Phish, i love the fouge and the chocolate, the price is very low and you would enjoy the best ice cream, but have a little problem, its no healthy a lot, in other case if you want some one more healthy, you can bought a yogurt ice cream!
Elicia G.
Pittsburgh, PA
All-time favorite ice cream. I'm not even a chocolate fan, but this has the works. The caramel is the best part, IMO. It's not badly priced for the amount and you get top quality product! I can eat a whole pint in one sitting if I'm not careful, it's that good.
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
I love this Ben and Jerry's phish food. The chocolate and Carmel ice cream is so good and the chocolate fish pieces are so fun and delicious. Ben and Jerry's does have a higher price point than most grocery store brand but the ice cream is better in my opinion.
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME
This is one of my ultimate FAVORITE flavors of ice cream! The pros are its a great mix of flavors, the only down size is the price for the amount you get. I don't buy this regularly anymore because of this reason, but I do every so often indulge on this.
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Perfection! Growing up I've always loved Heavenly Hash, and I feel like this is the amplified version of that. The quality is perfection, you can tell the flavors and ingredients are REAL! I'm spoiled I will only eat Ben and Jerrys
Lindsay L.
By far one of the best ice creams available in your local grocery store. I have been addicted to this for as long as I can remember. If you love the taste of marshmallow and love the taste of fudge then what are you waiting for!
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Who wouldn't like marshmallow and caramel and fudge?
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN
Foodie Expert
Is this a good flavor. I've tried the others but I was wondering if anyone has tried this one. Thanks in advance
Madhuri P.
Foodie Expert
What places is being sold! I have a local wal mart that has Ben & Jerrys but not this flavor
Bhavika C.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
How is the flavor . The name doesn't looks so promising
Saira V.