BY BEN & JERRY'S #6 in Frozen Yogurt

Chocolate Frozen Yogurt with Gooey Marshmallow Swirls, Caramel Swirls & Fudge Fish

Ben was our neighbor through the woods & we're fond of ice cream. So we teamed up to create Phish Food®. A portion of our royalties from this flavor goes toward environmental efforts in Vermont's Lake Champlain Watershed. Enjoy!” PHISH

Skim Milk, Water, Corn Syrup, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Sugar, Cream, Corn Syrup Solids, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Coconut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Nonfat Milk), Egg Yolks, Egg Whites, Vanilla Extract, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Cocoa, Locust Bean Gum, Salt, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Yogurt Cultures, Milk, Soy Lecithin. May Contain Peanuts, Tree Nuts And Wheat.

• As far as nutrition, how is the froyo better than regular...1 Answers
Dominika Q.
One of mine favorites! This product is just so delicious there is no any other way to describe it. It’s delicious... the flavor is incredibly good. It’s affordable. And I definitely buying again. Recommend to try it
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
Ben and jerry's is the bomb. They can do no wrong. Every ice cream I've ate is so good. They make such unique flavors. Everything about this ice cream is amazing. This was the first kind I've ever tried by them and I immediately fell in love. It had the perfect combination of marshmallow, caramel, and ice cream. The fudge fish make it even better. I just love this ice cream. It's so good.
Rebecca P.
Norwood
My favorite frozen treat always and forever. The mix of the caramel and the fluff with the chocolate flavor hits the spot every time and the chocolate fish candies are like an extra added bonus to this delicious snack. The fact that it's frozen yogurt makes it so much easier to sit and eat the entire pint which I do every time because I can't practice self control with this one.
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
I loved the regular phish food ice cream as a kid. i tried the frozen yogurt version recently and it was nearly as good. figured its better for me than the ice cream, but it has so many added things (chocolate chunks, etc) that im not sure it qualifies as "good for you". still really liked it though!
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
Nothing in this world beats Phish Food B&J's. I live and die by this stuff, so when I found out they came out with it in the Frozen Yogurt type, I had to try it. Let me tell you, it didn't disappoint. I would absolutely recommend this. The fudge "fish" provide that perfect crunch to compliment a smooth creamy ice cream.
Autumn R.
Yummy yummy yummy are the words that I think of when I hear Ben & Jerry’s! I’ve never tried a flavor I didn’t like, especially fish food! The frozen yogurt version is a chocolatey Carmel swirled ice cream with ribbons of marshmallow and chocolate molded fish!
Stephanie M.
Fairfax, VA
I love the original Phish Food but I have been trying to be s bit healthier. I'm not quite ready to give up all ice cream so I picked up this version. The flavors are all there but you can tell the difference that it's yogurt. It's not a major difference, it's just a little less rich.
Andria L.
Ben and jerry's knows that to make a great ice cream. They also make a great frozen yogurt. I love the chunks of things in the fro yo. Sometimes their fro yo can get to be not the greatest consistency but it still tastes great and I love it
Lacie C.
This is a good ice cream flavor to pick up if you like having bits of candy in it to munch on. The fish pieces are filled with liquid Carmel which is a tasty surprise with all the other flavor a that are loaded into this ice cream.
Jen K.
Philadelphia , PA
Yummy ice cream! Loved the huge chocolate chunk pieces- they definitely don't slack when it comes to that. The ice cream is delicious and thick- you can tell they use quality ingredients and don't put a lot of air in their ice cream like say Brewers or Turkey Hill.
Chrissy  F.
As far as nutrition, how is the froyo better than regular phish food?