Ben & Jerry's Phish Food®

Chocolate Ice Cream with Gooey Marshmallow Swirls, Caramel Swirls & Fudge Fish

Does anyone know how the name “phish food” as a flavour came to be?[product:ben-&-jerrys-phish-food]
Is this so rich it’d make me sick to my stomach???
What exactly does this taste like?
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's Phish Food®!
Product Highlights
With each new bite, you experience a new texture of either ice cream, marshmallow, caramel, or a little chocolate fish.in reviews
Salome M.
Viriat , Ain
Vraiment la meilleure glace ! Déjà il y a un choix en goût gourmand vaste ! C’est dur de choisir mais celle ci est super bonne !! Cela change de la cookie dough !
Mariam F.
Top pour les fans de chocolat mais pas trop, jai découvert le parfum lors d'une visite dans un glacier à disneyland,pas toujours facile à trouver dans les centres commerciaux de tout de même.
Eleanor H.
La petite auberge ,Lieu dit Royere
This flavour is probably the best I've had (even though I've only tried like 3 flavours).Where I live there isn't all the exotic flavours that they sell in the US etc. But this flavour does keep me going
Cécile S.
84000 avignon
Une de mes glace ben&jerry préférée. Un peu écoeurante si on abuse, mais sinon l’alliance dés goût est parfaite.
Brittany H.
FPO, NY
My FAVORITE ice cream ever!!! The absolute best, a ton of chocolate chunks, marshmallow, caramel, just everything you could want!
Rebecca H.
Edwardsville, IL
Ice cream is my go to snack and Ben & Jerry's is definitely an indulgent pick-me-up. Phish food is my favorite flavor because of the creamy marshmallow swirls throughout the rich chocolate ice cream. Life gets really good when you bite into a fish made of delicious chocolate. The different flavors of the ice cream mesh so well together that you can't put the spoon down. Even though Ben & Jerry's is more on the pricey side compared to other brands, I think you can definitely taste the supreme quality of the ingredients. Its worth the price tag when you want a tasty experience!
Hailey W.
Ben & Jerry's Phish Food® uploaded by Hailey W.
Huge ice cream fanatic here and this one is amazing! Either caramel, marshmallow, or fudge in every bite. Highlight recommend but it is a bit pricey.
Sierra K.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Tried this flavor few weeks ago and It has become my favorite. Reminds me of rocky road ! Very delicious and chocolatey and the fish are a cute touch. The swirls of caramel and marshmallow are delicious!
EZPTYA Fatima C.
Doral, FL
So I’m obsessed with this ice cream I love the taste and what i love more about it is the fish chocolate it’s taste so great, it really compliments the ice cream!! You should try this if you are a sucker for chocolate 🍫!
Heather G.
Jackson, MI
Ben & Jerry's Phish Food® uploaded by Heather G.
One of my top three favorite ice creams of all time! It’s very rich chocolate with gooey marshmallow and delightful little chocolates shaped like fish. If you haven’t yet, try it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...