BY BEN & JERRY'S #47 in Ice Cream

Milk Chocolate Ice Cream with Peanut Buttery Swirls & Chocolate Cookie Swirls

What makes Ben & Jerry's so euphoric? Some say it's the legendary creamy-richness of our flavor creations. Others say it's the tastebud-boggling combinations of spoon-bending chunks & perfect swirls. We say, "Enjoy!"

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Peanuts, Water, Sugar, Canola Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Peanut Oil, Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Cocoa, Butteroil, Salt, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan.

Denise C.
08816
Love Ben & Jerry's butter pecan referred over other brands it's not really small bits or pecans a good size as a very good flavor I like kind of has a sweet and salty combined I highly recommend this company no matter what ice cream they make
Milly S.
Marysville
Ben & Jerry Icecream is not only delicious but really convenient and fairly cheap at the Winco next to my house. They have an extremely large selection of flavors to try, but I find myself always going back to Half Baked. Super yummy!
Cali S.
Ridgewood, NY
If I’m craving ice cream and I were to buy it in a cup like this , nothing compares to Ben and Jerry’s. All their flavors are good, it’s affordable and the flavors are just richer than other brands . I would buy again.
Lilie D.
I love ben and Jerry’s ice cream! It so good! I love Peanut Butter and chocolate. It’s my favorite brand of ice cream! But it’s not so healthy. I like never buy ice cream but if I do it’s probably going to be from ben and Jerry’s!
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
This is the beat ice cream ever!! Its a little expensive but I cant just help myself. I love all the different vatities they offer at the store and love going into the actual ice cream store when we are on vacation
Kayla W.
Parsons, TN
Sometimes i just want to relax with some ice cream, and the pint sizes of this peanut butter goodness is just perfect to do so. It melts in the mouth! My favorite ice cream brand.
Josie L.
Wellsville, OH
I  love trying the different flavors of the Ben & Jerry's Ice cream! This is a great flavor because I absolutely love peanut butter anything The sizes of these ice creams is great. The one complaint is with all of these sizes the price is a bit crazy but no other brand compares.
Sarah L.
Sussex
This is my all time favorite ice cream. The peanut butter and chocolate cookies blend perfectly in the chocolate ice cream. I just wish it wasn’t Target exclusive, but that makes it all the more special because I only get it once in a while.
Daneaja G.
Shalimar
I can never express my love for Ben n Jerry ice cream in words. I absolutely die for there ice-cream. It’s easy to prepare just grab out the freezer and eat. It’s quit pricey for ice cream but it’s worth every send. It’s taste and quality is amazing.
Penny Q.
Ephrata
This is the perfect mix of creamy ice cream and rich peanut butter. My family can't get enough of this combo. And, I convince myself that HEY! Peanut Butter IS a protein