BY BEN & JERRY'S

Milk Chocolate Ice Cream with Peanut Buttery Swirls & Chocolate Cookie Swirls

What makes Ben & Jerry's so euphoric? Some say it's the legendary creamy-richness of our flavor creations. Others say it's the tastebud-boggling combinations of spoon-bending chunks & perfect swirls. We say, "Enjoy!"

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Peanuts, Water, Sugar, Canola Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Peanut Oil, Wheat Flour, Egg Yolks, Cocoa, Butteroil, Salt, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan.

Denise C.
East brunswick, NJ
Love Ben & Jerry's butter pecan referred over other brands it's not really small bits or pecans a good size as a very good flavor I like kind of has a sweet and salty combined I highly recommend this company no matter what ice cream they make
Mariah S.
Riverside , CA
My favorite ice cream what is my tooth now when I need something. I just wish they came in bigger sizes. I am at anything to grocery store. They are more on the pricey side but this tonight for me and even try
Kacie K.
Whitman, WV
This is the beat ice cream ever!! Its a little expensive but I cant just help myself. I love all the different vatities they offer at the store and love going into the actual ice cream store when we are on vacation
Kayla W.
Parsons, TN
Sometimes i just want to relax with some ice cream, and the pint sizes of this peanut butter goodness is just perfect to do so. It melts in the mouth! My favorite ice cream brand.
Milly S.
Marysville
Ben & Jerry Icecream is not only delicious but really convenient and fairly cheap at the Winco next to my house. They have an extremely large selection of flavors to try, but I find myself always going back to Half Baked. Super yummy!
Daneaja G.
Shalimar, FL
I can never express my love for Ben n Jerry ice cream in words. I absolutely die for there ice-cream. It’s easy to prepare just grab out the freezer and eat. It’s quit pricey for ice cream but it’s worth every send. It’s taste and quality is amazing.
Cali S.
Ridgewood, NY
If I’m craving ice cream and I were to buy it in a cup like this , nothing compares to Ben and Jerry’s. All their flavors are good, it’s affordable and the flavors are just richer than other brands . I would buy again.
Josie L.
Wellsville, OH
I  love trying the different flavors of the Ben & Jerry's Ice cream! This is a great flavor because I absolutely love peanut butter anything The sizes of these ice creams is great. The one complaint is with all of these sizes the price is a bit crazy but no other brand compares.
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
You can never go wrong with Ben and jerry ice cream! Peanut butter anything is my favorite, it's a lot more chocolate than I prefer but that's just me, but I still think it's delicious. Good price and I will definitely be buying more.
Misha R.
Durham, NC
Honestly anything Ben and Jerrys is good without question. You like peanut butter? I do. And I like it a lot. You like ice cream AND peanut butter?? This is for you. Rich and creamy and delicious as all their products are.
Egleiser G.
Se ve super delicioso... No??