BY BEN AND JERRY'S ICE CREAM

Ben & jerry's peanut butter jam session ice cream 16 oz see more...

Rylee H.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
For sure 5 stars for this ice cream! This is amazing! Although the price is a bit high, you do get a good amount of ice cream in the container though. I have also recommended this to other people and they love it just as much as I do.
Phylecia V.
Phylecia V.
Medford, NY
I love Ben and Jerry's, but this ice cream falls short for me. It wasn't what I expected at all, it fell short of delicious but didn't quite get to disappointing. Needless to say I'll skip this flavor and stick with my normal few.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
I'm rating this for my husband. This is his favorite ice cream. He loves anything with peanut butter. This doesn't last long at our house when he's around for a late night snack. It's also very affordable compared to other brands
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Macomb
I mean where can you go wrong with peanut butter.. I'll wait.. (unless your allergic). It's affordable and a good late night snack. Or birthday treat. Besides the occasional brain freeze you may get chowing down on this deliciousness it's awesome!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Who wouldn't like Ben and Jerrys peanut butter ice cream?! It's a little expensive, but it is so creamy and peanut buttery! I love this product! This might be one of my favorites! I could eat an entire container.
amy s.
amy s.
I didn't think I would like this as much as I did. It's an unusual ice cream mix. It is sweet and the peanut butter makes it that make better. I like that there is a nice amount of jam in the middle.
Raine H.
Raine H.
Atlanta, GA
I love basically everything Ben & Jerry's makes that has peanut butter in it! I usually only eat a few spoonfuls at a time, so it lasts a while! The added jam swirl was a pretty neat addition to my normal peanut-buttery routine
Janet M.
Janet M.
Bantam, CT
I love your variety and combination of flavors. They all just burst in my mouth. Things I wouldn't ever think go together in an ice cream you put in one and it works and tastes like heaven.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Ben and jerrys ice cream hits that spot no matter when. I enjoy it year around and even in the winter. P&j omg the best!!!! Great value and easy to find. Walmart and krogers highly recommend it.
April F.
April F.
Oak grove, MO
All of their ice creams are delicious and I love that they are soft serve and easy to scoop. They have unique flavors that are new and. Exiting In the ice cream selections.