BY BEN & JERRY'S

Ben & jerry's peanut butter jam session ice cream 16 oz see more...

Laura H.
Reading, PA
Ben and Jerry's is always my go to on my cheat day. It is my number one comfort food. I usually have to hide to eat it, it's the one single thing I hardly share. 😉
Rachele N.
Yum, it's rich so we can all share a few bites and crave our sweet tooth. Certainly not the healthier ice cream out there but who is really wanting to eat ice cream that's healthy! Just go for it. We will come Brunei to purchase their funky flavored ice cream
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
For sure 5 stars for this ice cream! This is amazing! Although the price is a bit high, you do get a good amount of ice cream in the container though. I have also recommended this to other people and they love it just as much as I do.
Phylecia V.
Medford, NY
I love Ben and Jerry's, but this ice cream falls short for me. It wasn't what I expected at all, it fell short of delicious but didn't quite get to disappointing. Needless to say I'll skip this flavor and stick with my normal few.
Jesse F.
Jackson, NJ
Peanut butter and jelly lovers this is a must try. Such a great frozen treat especially on a hot summer day. You could easily eat this contained by yourself in one sitting and has a great taste in comparison to competitions.
Meaghan L.
Shelton, CT
My new favorite!! I am the biggest Ben & Jerrys fan, I try every new flavor. I also am a huuuge peanut butter and jelly fan! This was overall so perfectly made. Great balance of both pb & j. Delicious! There's also always great sales at my Big Y.
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
I'm rating this for my husband. This is his favorite ice cream. He loves anything with peanut butter. This doesn't last long at our house when he's around for a late night snack. It's also very affordable compared to other brands
Carrie C.
Macomb
I mean where can you go wrong with peanut butter.. I'll wait.. (unless your allergic). It's affordable and a good late night snack. Or birthday treat. Besides the occasional brain freeze you may get chowing down on this deliciousness it's awesome!
Rebecca P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who wouldn't like Ben and Jerrys peanut butter ice cream?! It's a little expensive, but it is so creamy and peanut buttery! I love this product! This might be one of my favorites! I could eat an entire container.
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
Total break up move when I have this! If you've never tried this ice cream you have to your life will change! Try it in a cone or slightly warmed up with a warm cookie I promise you won't be disappointed!