Ben & Jerry's® Peanut Butter Half Baked Non-Dairy Dessert uploaded by Hilary R.Ben & Jerry's® Peanut Butter Half Baked Non-Dairy Dessert uploaded by Michelle H.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

We strive to make the best possible non-dairy frozen dessert in the best possible way. We source Non-GMO ingredients, & our sugar, cocoa, vanilla & a portion of our almonds are Fairtrade.

• Does anyone know if this is really discontinued I saw it ...2 Answers
Melissa O.
Kalamazoo, MI
I really liked the flavor of this, but I didn't quite enjoy the texture of it as much as I thought I would. If it were a bit creamier tasting, I think it would be perfect! Other flavors have been rated higher so I'd probably try one of those before repurchasing this one.
Courtney K.
Overland Park, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
Although not low calorie like Halo Top, this is DEFINITELY the most delicious dairy free ice cream. Cravable, still has the creamy ice cream feel, and you could for sure eat the whole pint in one sitting!
Erika O.
Eau Claire, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best thing that has ever happened to me and every vegan/ dairy free ice cream lover!!! Ugh sooooo good- literally better than any dairy ice cream I’ve consumed at any point in my life
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Holy guacamole! This is some good icecream. I’ve been sick and have only been able to eat icecream until they told me i could no longer have dairy. SO, i went out and got this. I AM SHOOK BY HOW GOOD THIS IS. It has the same consistency as a hard icecream that you would hardly know it’s dairy free. It tastes just like a peanut butter cup in icecream form. Out of all the flavors i tried, this was definitely my favorite. Very rich and flavorful. I would definitely buy this again even when I’m not sick!
Cara B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
I am SO glad Ben and Jerry's are branching out with their non dairy flavors! I love ice cream, but it doesn't love me back haha. This was the first nondairy ice cream I've ever tried and it didn't disappoint! It was lacking a little bit of the creaminess that traditional ice cream has, but I didn't mind because it was lighter and I didn't feel sick after I ate it!
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
The regular half baked ice cream used to be my favourite ice cream but I have recently cut down the dairy in my diet and I thought that would mean no more favourite icecream. Turns out, this one is even BETTER. It has all of my favourite things about the original plus peanut butter and no milk. It honestly couldnt get any better.
Katie R.
This tastes just like regular ice cream! It's super delicious and doesn't have a weird aftertaste like other dairy free ice creams. To all the lactose intolerant people, pick this up and treat yourself
Kelly F.
Chesapeake, VA
Usually I think Ben and Jerry's is the best.  I absolutely adore their non dairy PB&Cookies flavor.  The BEST ever!  I'm not sure if it's the chocolate ice cream that didn't taste as good as I was expecting or what but it didn't do it for me.  Don't get me wrong, I still ate it!  But Ben and Jerry's is usually the best ever.
Andrea B.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Kroger
Sooooo good you don't even miss the dairy. Honestly this is fantastic and I am so happy they came out with a non dairy line. This is my favorite flavor of the line.
Very V.
Lacey
Purchased at: Walmart
My new favorite ben and Jerry's non dairy flavor! Just discovered it this week! And I have to stop myself from eating it all in one sitting.
Rachel W.
Orleans, ON
Does anyone know if this is really discontinued I saw it a couple days ago at a loblaws store? I really wanted to try it, hoping it’s available somewhere ah!