Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Fudge Core

by Ben & Jerry's

Chocolate & Peanut Butter Ice Creams with Mini Peanut Butter Cups & a Peanut Butter Fudge Core

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Fudge Core!
Anja N.
Phoenix
By far one of my favorites. Was looking for something on the peanut butter/ chocolate side and this couldn’t fit the description more. After the first bite I was in love!! Is definitely an underrated flavor, but have to say it’s in my favorites
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my go to ice cream. I love anything chocolate and peanut butter and this is the perfect combination of both.
Addie S.
Detroit Lakes, MN
Calling all peanut butter lovers! This is the best Ben and Jerry’s ice cream I have ever tried hands down. The fudge core in the middle is the best part and it’s so good with all the mini peanut butter cups scattered around the ice cream.
Molly H.
Hartville, OH
my sister and her boyfriend would eat this all the time when i took a bit of my sisters it changed my life!!! the core was the best part of it and it made it chewy and delicious there is a lot of peanut butter in it so if you don’t like peanut butter don’t get it! but if you are a lover of peanut butter you have to get it!!
Kymber B.
Pocatello, ID
1,036 reviews
OmG talk about the best ice cream this is it. This has peanut butter ice cream peanut butter cups a fudge core all together. This has so much flavor all in one. It isn't overwhelming but the perfect combination. I highly recommend this product if you can find it. It's a diamond in the ruff. Lol
Nicole Y.
What could be a better summer treat than ice cream? The fudge core on this is fantastic and almost as good as hot fudge you'd get at an ice cream parlor! (this flavor is also gluten free)
Sarah A.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely amazing. The fudge doesn't always go down through the entire pack as much as it should but it's delicious. It's a treat, not something to eat all the time. Got it for a BOGO but I would absolutely buy it again!
Danielle S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I am a mother of 5, sometimes I like to have a treat just for myself. I normally get other kinds but decided to try this one. Holy Wow!!! I hide this in the way back of the freezer, so the kids can't see it and then splurge on a few bites after they are in bed. The peanut butter ice cream is light in flavor. There are plenty of little peanut butter cups and the fudge core is AMAZING! Well worth the price!
Teresa S.
Pretty darn good ice cream! I love the little peanut butter cups and the core!
Pretty darn good ice cream! I love the little peanut butter cups and the core!
Emerald R.
Ben and Jerry’s is always delicious! My boyfriend and I get it as a yummy treat every so often and it is hard not to eat the whole carton! It is a bit pricey but worth the price. LOVE.

Looking for your answer?