Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup

by Ben & Jerry's

Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Peanut Butter Cups

Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ? Any good place to get it locally for good price?
Is this brand of ice cream natural? meaning no artificial ingredients, colors and flavors.
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup!
Product Highlights
I love love love this ice cream, i love the huge chunks of peanut butter cup mostly the ice cream is very toned down but goes with the peanut butter cups very well in reviews
This is by far my favorite peanut butter cup ice cream because not only are there actual PB cups...But the ice cream itself it peanut butter flavored!!!!!in reviews
You can never go wrong with Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream and this flavor is just another example, so good! in reviews
THE best ice cream ever, I was hooked on the cookie dough, but this is now my all time favorite.in reviews
love this icecream , this is great if you want something cold, a nice twist on a traditional peanut butter cupin reviews
carrie O.
Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup uploaded by carrie O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ben&Jerry's peanut butter cup ice cream is fantastic. Perfect amount of vabilla ice cream to peanut butter cup. Pricey at 5 a pint but worth the splurge.
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
2,446 reviews
Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup uploaded by Faith D.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband purchased this tonight on a late night run to Walmart for ice cream it's my pregnancy craving so I had to try his too we both loved it and it has whole peanut butter cups in it taste amazing highly recommend to any Reese's fan you'll love this ice cream.
Ashley M.
Des Moines, IA
I love this ice cream especially peanut butter! I get the small size so I’m not tempted to eat it all in one setting. Great creamy texture perfect flavor! I think this ice cream is one of the bests! Can’t wait to try other flavors!
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Delicious!!! Such great peanut butter flavor and still creamy and delicious! Highly recommend
Jennifer E.
Lawrenceville
Kinda pricey. But great flavor and SO many flavor options. I wish there was a Ben and Jerry’s location near me. But this can be found at lots of stores and will do the trick when you have a sweet tooth. I would recommend
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
This is my kid's favorite brand of icecream, he loves the original flavors that this offers him, it is very affordable and the most important that my kid never will be bored with this icecream. He says it is delicious.
Dawn E.
Dexter, MO
Yummy!!! This ice cream is sooooo good... One of my favorite flavors in thr Ben & Jerrys brand. I've bought it many times.
Jenny D.
Louisville, KY
Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup uploaded by Jenny D.
Purchased at: Target
As if their ice cream wasn’t amazing enough. Another reason to love Ben and Jerry’s! Let your voice be heard! #BlackLivesMatter #Solidarity 🖤
Sabrina R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how soft Ben and Jerry's usually is. And with the Peanut Butter Cup ice cream, there isn't too much chocolate or peanut butter either in my opinion. The Cups are small too so you don't have to worry about the giant hard pieces. I am going to buy it again.
Hart L.
What can I say I love peanut butter, peanut butter cups and ice cream! This ice cream has it all plus some more. I have to be careful or I can over indulge. I have purchased this ice cream multiple times. If you like peanut butter cups I recommend giving it a try.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shane M.
North Sydney, NS
il y a 3 mois
Marlee J. il y a 3 mois
I’m from Pa but around here some side stores or like a Walgreens will have flavors but an average price would be around $5 which in my opinion is crazy but they have better taste and flavors compared to a cheaper price and bigger quantity.