BY BEN & JERRY'S

Peanut Butter Ice Cream with Crunchy Peanut Butter Sugar Bits, Peanut Butter Cookies & a Peanut Butter Cookie Core

For p.b. fans & cookie spread-heads who want it all, here’s a flavor that delivers it, from the creamy to the crunchy to the peanutty core of crushed-cookie stuff that spreads like buttah (and tastes even bettah).

Cream, Skim Milk, Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Water, Peanuts, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Egg Yolks, Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Peanut Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Coconut Oil, Potato Flour, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Salt, Brown Sugar, Eggs, Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Cocoa Butter, Peanut Flour, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Milk

Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
This flavor is sooo yummy. I love almost every Ben and Jerry’s flavor but this is my go to for peanut butter flavored ice cream. I love to have this on hand for movie nights or just late night snacks.
Angela V.
Springfield, MO
This stuff is so amazing that I am getting hungry just talking about it! The cookie core is the ultimate. It’s absolutely delicious and I would eat it every day if I could.
Gretchen W.
Dallas, TX
Gotta love Ben & Jerry's! They have the most fun variations and one-of-a kind flavors! I love Peanut Butter, I love peanut butter cookies, I love ice cream....so this flavor was absolutely DELICIOUS! Definite at the top of my fav Ben & Jerry's flavors. Will buy again.
Yessica V.
Any ice cream flavor by Ben& Jerry's is delicious. I tend to get this brand when I'm feeling ice cream, because it's that good! This flavor is really rich and creamy witch I love. I will continue to purchase this product.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is the only brand of ice cream we keep in the house. The sugar and calories are through the roof but what do you expect! This brand is also kind of pricey but there are always sales and it’s so worth it. They have the best ice-cream selection and the best quality!
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
There’s nothing like these core ice cream my bf loves this and loves peanut butter and this is amazing it’s extremely affordable and tasty 😋 it’s amazing when I first tried it I was completely in love
Judy K.
Raleigh
Wow...talk about great.  This ice cream is great, not only is it peanut butter ice cream but it's got Ben & Jerry's Core too.  As if it isn't enough to get the great taste of the ice cream from the carton then you hit the core...so much flavor.  Needless to say I can easily eat the whole carton on this one.
Melissa F.
Writing this review for my boyfriend because unfortunately I'm allergic to peanut butter. Worse thing ever. Anyways - he hardly ever eats ice cream but downs the pint in one night. He says it tastes amazing and just the right amount of PB (all of it!)
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
I love that Ben & Jerry's came out with the core ice cream flavors, and the Peanut Buttah Cookie Core is one of my favorites! I'm a huge peanut butter fan and huge Ben & Jerry's fan, so this was a perfect combination. My only complaint is that it's not cheap ice cream! And it's pretty high cal.
Alyssa M.
I absolutely LOVED this ice cream. It's really hard for me to find an ice cream that has peanut butter in it, but no chocolate. A downside is that Ben & Jerry's is really pricey. The ice cream was super creamy and delicious and worth the price if I feel like splurging
Alaina F.
Is this flavor hard to find? I've never seen it in stores and it looks like a must try!!