BY BEN & JERRY'S #4 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

Vanilla Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Chocolate Sandwich Cookies & Crunchy Peanut Butter Swirls

We’ve always had a love affair with P.B. and with cookies. So how could we go wrong with this flavor that delivers it all, from the crunchy peanut butter swirl to the yummy chocolate sandwich cookies?

Almond Milk (Water, Almonds), Liquid Sugar (Sugar, Water), Peanuts, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Peanut Oil, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Pea Protein, Vanilla Extract, Sunflower Lecithin, Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor (Coconut), Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Alexis H.
Great Mills, MD
This ice cream is AMAZING and dangerous because its so good. My daughter is allergic to dairy and while breast feeding I had to resort to the dairy free life. After contacting ben and Jerry's it is confirmed that its not just non dairy, its DAIRY FREE. THIS was my chocolate alternative after eating Oreo cookies alone. lol a little pricey but worth it!! I will always buy even when my daughter isn't breastfed.
Amanda I.
cutler bay, FL
Vegan or not to be in this is the best tasting ice cream I’ve ever had. It’s delicious I have even gone in the store and had it and it taste almost the exact same as the pint you buy in the grocery store, it’s extremely satisfying combined my favorite things peanut butter cookies and ice cream without feeling sick after because of all the dairy that goes into it
Brittany D.
Freedom, NY
OH MY GOSH. Let me begin by saying that I don't like spending money, but I don't even care that this is almost $5 because it is literally one of my favorites. I always get frustrated because there aren't enough options when it comes to dairy-free selections. My skin is super sensitive and whenever I eat dairy, I itch and break out in cystic acne. The fact that there is actually a good flavor (and many more!) out is awesome. The large chunks of cookies and the sooooo goooooood frozen peanut butter is the best combo. Definitely buy this! Don't even think twice!
Emmalee B.
Lake Elmo, MN
this is my all time favorite ice cream- nondairy or not! Just the right amount of peanut butter and oreo cookies. Very good ice cream consistency and taste, unlike some other non-dairy ice creams. It is a little on the expensive side for the size, but to me, its worth it!!
Ariel F.
Tarzana, CA
Still a yummy option but my least favorite of the non dairy ben & jerry flavors I’ve tried. Did not pack the flavor punch of the other and I didn’t quite feel like it delivered on the flavors it promised. Still worlds ahead of other non dairy desert ‘ice creams’!
Jaci P.
Palatine, IL
I was so excited when the dairy free flavors were released and they certainly didn’t disappoint. This one is my favorite and go to when I’ve had a rough day and need to indulge. There’s so much flavor going on and the texture is perfect.
Juliet L.
Ever since I went dairy free I’ve been looking for a not icy and creamy ice cream and I found it! This ice cream is delicious and creamy and tastes like normal ice cream. I love this stuff and would recommend it to every vegan!
Ashley C.
I love this ice cream!! I’m lactose intolerant and usually just suffer after eating regular ice cream, but now I don’t have to! Lol. It’s a little expensive, but I’m okay with that. Worth it!
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
First of the non-dairy B&J ice creams I tried. Was initially wary because I’m not big on oreos, but this flavor combination is actually amazing. I don’t know how they were able to incorporate peanut butter into ice cream and not have it become rock hard, but whatever magic they’re working, they should keep up.
Melissa B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Delish!!!  First off yay, it's Ben & Jerry's.  Second there is no dairy in this amazing treat.  I was very satisfied with this flavor and I couldn't tell that there was no dairy in this ice cream.
Karrie S.
Since its diary does it taste just like ice cream
Jill S.
Are these non-dairy as good as the regular ones?
Nouhaila E.
Tiflet
It's delecious 😋 yummy????
Chelsea G.
Rawlins, WY
Oooo yummy is this any good?
mindy s.
Albion, MI
I must know how this taste? I live for peanut butter and chocolate so anything that involves either, I want in my mouth. Lol. Please, somebody discribe!!