Ben & Jerry's Non Dairy Cherry Garcia Frozen Dessert

by Ben & Jerry's

Cherry Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert with Cherries & Fudge Flakes

Does the non dairy one taste just as good as the regular?
Does this make anyone’s stomach hurt? Chronic cramps have kind of scared me from all I’ve cream for years.
I’m interested to try a non dairy berry/fruit flavor. Are there any similar flavors available?
Start your review of Ben & Jerry's Non Dairy Cherry Garcia Frozen Dessert!
Stacy T.
Kansas City
This is my favorite treat. They offer so many varieties which are equally delicious but Cherry Garcia is my favorite
Kalie D.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My hubby loves this ice cream and it’s so good I see why. Very cherryful and tasteful!
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is one of my most purchased Ben and Jerry flavors. The cherry ice cream with the cherry chunks is crave worthy! Yum.
ZLBusinesstech T.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Looking for a favorite without the dairy? Then try out ben &j jerry's chocolate garcia. This version packs a lot of flavor and you won't miss the dairy.
Carla S.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
This is a family favorite. The cherry flavor doesn’t overpower the chocolate; rather it compliments it. No artificial cherry (sickly sweet maraschino) taste. The kids love it and so do I:)
Natashia H.
One of my favorite desserts! I love the texture of the frozen yogurt and to me it tastes just as good as regular icecream but doesn't feel as heavy in your stomach. I'm allergic to peanuts and haven't been bothered eating this flavor as of yet which is a rare thing when a dessert contains chocolate.
Willow S.
muskogee
This ice cream has helped me through a lot it is very affordable and I love the little packaging that it comes out I buy mine from Walmart for about 2 years now I am very much a fan
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Ben & Jerry's Non Dairy Cherry Garcia Frozen Dessert uploaded by Lucy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband's favorite ice cream you always have to have one or even three according to him is for the diet.
Elizabeth W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavor! It has cherry ice cream, with cherries and fudge flakes, and is to die for! I can eat literally so much of this flavor! So great for movie night! 😍😍😍
Sabrina G.
Glendale, CA
I didn’t really like this one even though it’s my favorite flavor and I ate the non-dairy one In a trying to be more of an active trying to be a vegan and well this didn’t taste as good I should try more to be one but it takes time shout out to my vegans and vegetarians this 😘
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nikoletta S.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 2 ans
jaqi J. il y a 2 ans
I only tasted a slight difference...but I would never know it wasn't the dairy version🍒🍧🍒
Crystal G.
Alger, MI
il y a 2 ans
Ciara M. il y a un an
Yes it does. I have ate both versions and really enjoyed the non dairy version. You most definitely will not be disappointed in the taste.