Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk Ice Cream 16 oz uploaded by Elodie A.Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk Ice Cream 16 oz uploaded by Elodie A.

BY BEN & JERRY'S

Ben & Jerry's® New York Super Fudge Chunk® Ice Cream.

Still a pint!

Vermont's finest.

Chocolate ice cream with white & dark fudge chunks, pecans, walnuts & fudge-covered almonds.

Fairtrade®.

One pint (473ml). see more...

• Does this ice cream actually taste like fudge because i don't lik...2 Answers
Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk Ice Cream 16 oz
  • "I love lots of things in my ice cream (preferably chocolate in many forms) and this ice cream certainly delivers!" in 5 reviews
  • "My favorite -- It has chocolate covered almonds, white && chocolate fudge chunks in chocolate ice cream." in 2 reviews
  • "And the white chocolate chunks...aww yiss. " in 1 review
Amanda P.
West chester, OH
I was craving chocolate yesterday and picked up some ice cream. This is the flavor I chose at Kroger. WOW was it good! It has chunks of dark and white chocolate, chocolate covered almond pieces, and walnuts, all in decadent chocolate ice cream!
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
I love this ice cream so much . It's so good Ben & Jerry's ice cream is delicious.
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
This is my favorite ice cream. It's so creamy and rich and they always have the perfect amount of chocolate bits and nuts in it. I wish they made trail mix out of what they put in the ice cream because I'd eat it all the time! It's pretty expensive for the size so I don't get it often
Nicole R.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite ice cream of all time. It's rich and creamy, and I love that it's made with all natural ingredients and created by a socially- and environmentally- conscious brand. I will repurchase this anytime I need an ice cream fix and I highly recommend!
I LOVEEEEEEE the sweet and savory mix of this flavor! The texture is great and the flavor is perfect! Rich chocolate ice cream 🍦 chocolate coated crunch large white chocolate chunks mixed with dark chocolate chunks! We fight over who gets the last bite!
Itzel P.
Riverside, CA
I love the chunkiness of this flavor and all the different nuts and ingredients in it! This brand is a little expensive for ice cream so I can't always buy it but very good! Also this flavor is kind of hard to find at my local Albertsons now. ☹
Nicole S.
scranton
My all time favorite ice cream!! It has the perfect balance of sweet and salty and ice cream to crunch! I wouldn't recommend any other ice cream it's my go to comfort food and I'll buy it again and again!
Kristi H.
Valparaiso
This is by far my favorite Ben and Jerry's flavor....a chocoholics dream! The big chunks of dark and white chocolate with almonds in delicious chocolate ice cream....I want some NOW!
Emily C.
Rutland, MA
I have looked around and tasted a lot of different Ben and Jerry’s but nothing compares to this flavor. The walnut mixes perfectly with the white and chocolate fudge!
Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY
One of my absolute favorite ice creams ever! The best chocolate ice cream loaded with chocolate chunks in dark and white chocolate, chocolate covered peanuts and pecans. Just perfection in a pint.
Maddie W.
Does this ice cream actually taste like fudge because i don't like fudge?